Boston Bruins hockey

Marchand getting closer by the day. Full participation and no red no contact shirt in B's last practice. Great start to the season with no Marchand or McAvoy!

Closer than you think. He's playing tonight.

That makes me nervous, double hip surgery and coming back early. He's too damn important to take a risk, but I guess if they're confident more time won't make a difference then let 'er rip.

Closer than you think. He's playing tonight.

It will be interesting to see how his ice time affects the team cohesion and harmony achieved so far this season. It may have been a little eye opening for him to see the start the B's got this season.

Another stellar performance, 8-1 and #1 in the NHL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krejci day to day right now, but we should know more today. I couldn't pick up what happened, he gets a high stick in the face but hurts his wrist. Hopefully just a sprain.

Crazy comeback tonight. I don't think I've ever seen a goalie get pulled, is forced to go back in later after an injury, and then was a big reason why they won.

What a comeback that was. Nice snipe from lindholm for the win. Too bad it's not April instead of early nov.

When the B's get down by 3 or more goals I usually change the channel or find something else to do but Tuesdays game had a different feel to it. Watching Ulmark give up all those goals so quickly had me a little worried until Swayman came in, he held it down until he got hurt then Ulmark returns to save the day. Crazy game for sure but I never felt they were out of it, Taylor Hall has crazy good hand eye coordination slapping in the tying goal with under a minute left. This team has some real mojo and hopefully they don't have any more injuries. Tonight should be another good one at MSG.

I still don't see the Krejci hit as that hard. What is his issue?
He was speared in the ribs, can't remember who the player was that did it but he also got hit with a high sticking penalty a second after the spear. I didn't see the spear but that is what was reported as causing the injury. I'm hearing he should be back for the Leaf's game but we will see.

Last edited:
He was speared in the ribs, can't remember who the player was that did it but he also got hit with a high sticking penalty a second after the spear. I didn't see the spear but that is what was reported as causing the injury. I'm hearing he should be back for the Leaf's game but we will see.
I never saw the spear either

Back