Boston Bruins hockey

One game in with Lindholm and all I can say is “damn”. He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time and made it seem effortless. Once he develops chemistry with McAvoy, they will be a pairing that can dominate on both ends.

The East, and the Atlantic specifically is going to be a real grind come playoff time. The Cup is wide open this year and will be a real gladiator competitio.

Bruins back in the 1st WC slot, hopefully they change that this week against Toronto.

They were just plain awful on Tuesday, way too many turnovers and at times it looked like they weren't fully engaged. They've still got time to right the ship and I think Cassidy will make it happen.

They were just plain awful on Tuesday, way too many turnovers and at times it looked like they weren't fully engaged. They've still got time to right the ship and I think Cassidy will make it happen.
Toronto has some serious team speed. How may times did those forwards whip around a d-man like he was a post for an in close chance?

It was just one of those late season stinkers. I think they come out tonight with a lot more energy. They are 18 4 and 1? Give or take. After a loss. Best in the league.

c658d388644cf8eec41f766eef15575f.jpg

Not anyone I know unfortunatel… but it adds to the thread!

One game in with Lindholm and all I can say is “damn”. He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time and made it seem effortless. Once he develops chemistry with McAvoy, they will be a pairing that can dominate on both ends.

The East, and the Atlantic specifically is going to be a real grind come playoff time. The Cup is wide open this year and will be a real gladiator competitio.
I hope they get tampa in the first rd. i think they are worn down. From playing the last two years into the summer.

Add lindholm to the list of injury concerns with the bruins. And swayman is playing like crap. This is not good with less than a month to go until playoffs.

What happened to Lindholm, I saw that he was not on the ice in the 3rd period and was wondering what happened to him. That was a bad loss for the B's, take a 2-0 lead and then give up 4 to that team, just terrible.

That loss last night is my fault..... haven't been watching B's yet so I figured "Hey, lets watch them play Detroit".. sorry :coffee:

That loss last night is my fault..... haven't been watching B's yet so I figured "Hey, lets watch them play Detroit".. sorry :coffee:
The bruins always lose to Detroit. Especially in Detroit.

What happened to Lindholm, I saw that he was not on the ice in the 3rd period and was wondering what happened to him. That was a bad loss for the B's, take a 2-0 lead and then give up 4 to that team, just terrible.
swaymans last three starts have not been good. According to Bruce Cassidy. lindholms injury was not serious. That was before xrays.

Back