Boston Bruins hockey

Tough stretch of away games coming up, something like 25 on the road and 19 at home. This is a good test and so far they’ve played really well on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what the hell is Sweeney going to do at the trade deadline? This entire group is playing so well together, you don't want to mess with it, but they could use another D man for sure, and/or another scoring forward to replace the useless Craig Smith. I hope they go after a D-man, you can never count on Carlo to stay healthy and even if he does they could still use another body. I like the idea of getting a bruiser like Luke Schenn and who also won 2 cups with the TBL so he's been there done that. Seems like a no brainer actually but Tampa is going after him too. Horvat is intriguing especially if they could sign him long term but would probably cost them a first rounder, Swayman, Lysell and probably more.

The injuries are starting to pile up a little bit. debrusk carlo and now nosek.

Happens. Will be a test.

This team is amazing.

Sucks but there is plenty of time left in the season before playoffs to heal and no rushing anyone back when the train is rolling like this..

Sucks but there is plenty of time left in the season before playoffs to heal and no rushing anyone back when the train is rolling like this..
As long as they are ready for the playoffs. Ya just knew carlo would go down again at some point. He's the Robert Williams of the bruins as far as injuries go.

I never thought in a million years the Bruins could have the kind of season they are having, it’s just incredible to watch. They would have to have a helluva collapse to not win the Presidents Trophy and not get the # 1 seed. Still a ways to go and as long as most of the core players stay healthy they should keep this train a-rolling. Oh and having the best goalie tandem in the NHL doesn’t hurt either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, is it his leg, or his foot????

The first two goals last night. By handsome, hampus and charlie were things of beauty. If they continue to get scoring from the D they will be very hard to beat come playoff time.

I saw on NESN this morning that they are now on pace for 66 wins, which would brake the NHL record of 62.
Tough stretch of games coming up in the next 10 days, Carolina, TB, Florida, and Toronto, if they can get through that stretch with a winning record I think they'll break that record of 62 wins.

The first two goals last night. By handsome, hampus and charlie were things of beauty. If they continue to get scoring from the D they will be very hard to beat come playoff time.
McAvoy's goal was a thing of beauty and skill.

Back