Boston Bruins hockey

Just watched and enjoyed every video @patriotspride posted.

I've never felt a connection with the Bs. Pats, top dog, Sox 1A, Celts 1B in my heart.

My brother Joey, 14 years older, only has heart for the Bruins, doesn't care about the others.

Took me to a Bruins/Canadians game at the Garden in the 80s. Enjoyed it but didn't get it.

Saved up all of his money to buy me hockey skates and taught me how to skate with his hockey friends on the pond at Fields Park in Brockton. Still didn't get it.

I'm starting to get it now.

And the Garden? Yeah, don't know what it was but there was something magical there. From the games I saw there to concerts from Guns and Roses to Pantera opening for a reunion of Black Sabbath.

Just something electric and magical in the crappy, uncomfortable arena.

Thanks, I'm beginning to understand.

Just watched and enjoyed every video @patriotspride posted.

I've never felt a connection with the Bs. Pats, top dog, Sox 1A, Celts 1B in my heart.

My brother Joey, 14 years older, only has heart for the Bruins, doesn't care about the others.

Took me to a Bruins/Canadians game at the Garden in the 80s. Enjoyed it but didn't get it.

Saved up all of his money to buy me hockey skates and taught me how to skate with his hockey friends on the pond at Fields Park in Brockton. Still didn't get it.

I'm starting to get it now.

And the Garden? Yeah, don't know what it was but there was something magical there. From the games I saw there to concerts from Guns and Roses to Pantera opening for a reunion of Black Sabbath.

Just something electric and magical in the crappy, uncomfortable arena.

Thanks, I'm beginning to understand.
Loved wooden roller coaster. The rumble, the roar, the eccentricity. Especially the Phoenix in Pa? (Ellisburg?)

Go to Celtics lakers, Celtics Sixers, Bruins Montreal at the old Garden. It was like a transformative roller coaster ride. Scary electrifying, exiting. Life at it's fullest. I f you were never there at one of those moments, I'd almost say you haven't lived. But you know, I'm crazy.

Cheers

Loved wooden roller coaster. The rumble, the roar, the eccentricity. Especially the Phoenix in Pa? (Ellisburg?)

Go to Celtics lakers, Celtics Sixers, Bruins Montreal at the old Garden. It was like a transformative roller coaster ride. Scary electrifying, exiting. Life at it's fullest. I f you were never there at one of those moments, I'd almost say you haven't lived. But you know, I'm crazy.

Cheers

You're not crazy, wonderful.

Love the wooden roller coaster reference.

Don't know if it's still there, but there was an ancient wooden coaster at Canobie Lake Park here in NH. Love thrills but the only time I hit that ride my girlfriend was laughing cause I went white as a ghost, knuckles white as I gripped the safety bar as we climbed with wood creaking and cracking to the peak.

Yeah, the Old Garden was awesome.

Don't know if it's still there, but there was an ancient wooden coaster at Canobie Lake Park here in NH. Love thrills but the only time I hit that ride my girlfriend was laughing cause I went white as a ghost, knuckles white as I gripped the safety bar as we climbed with wood creaking and cracking to the peak.

The Garden shook. It rocked. It was awesome indeed.

The Yankee Cannonball is still going strong at Canobie. Still go there once or twice a year.

O'Reilly helps but I still just don't think the Leafs are built to win in the playoffs, between Marner, Nylander, Matthews, Tavares, and Rielly, they're great talents but too soft. The stink of choking is hard to wash off too.

Edit-Didn't realize they got Acciari too, that's a nice bonus pick up

Last edited:
they are also reporting this on the NHL network. One source said smith, zoborel and Clifton going to the caps. Another source said. It was picks and smith going to the caps. And no other players. They didn't say what the picks were. I hope Clifton isn't going anywhere.

looks like Clifton staying here, which is great, and I won't claim to know these guys but sounds good.
Hathaway is an a-hole, but now he's our a-hole and Orlov is a good puck moving defenseman. I wonder if there's another big-ish one coming, I could see them trading Grzelcyk with all the left shooting D the B's have now(6 if including the backups).

Hathaway is an a-hole, but now he's our a-hole and Orlov is a good puck moving defenseman. I wonder if there's another big-ish one coming, I could see them trading Grzelcyk with all the left shooting D the B's have now(6 if including the backups).
We've had other teams a-hole's become our beloved fan fav's (Rodney, Knuckles Nilan)

At 20:06 it has a camera on the left side of the screen. I was amazingly lucky enough to get the 2 seats right there next to the TV 38 cameras for a game. Folding chairs with a little cushion on the seat. First balcony very first row, just hanging out there in space one seat row in front of the rest of the front row seats. Just past the camera's on the left was where John Cusik and Derek Sanderson (late 80's) had their very little perch for calling the game and for in between period interviews, maybe 13-14 feet from our seats. They would throw up a cheesy little curtain for a background on the interviews then pushed aside for in game action. You could hear them speaking close. It was almost a final ladder climb up to the seats. Just awesome, best seats I ever had for anything.

Back