Boston Bruins hockey

Anyone know how long Hampus and Pasta are going to be out? Need to beat the Caps tomorrow and maintain the #3 seed in the Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how long Hampus and Pasta are going to be out? Need to beat the Caps tomorrow and maintain the #3 seed in the Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way the leafs are playing. im not sure i want them in the first round. They are due to finally get out of the first round. Give me the cains. i hope the bruins end up with the first wild card.

the injuries are starting to concern me.

And now you can add Brandon Carlo to the list of the injured. This is getting out of control.

Last edited:
3 d men down and still no Pasta. On the bright side McLaughlin scored another goal last night.

The bruins do it again. This time with .3 seconds on the clock. They have given up so many goals with less than a minute left in a period. Or the game. I've lost count. That's going to kill them in the playoffs if they can't clean that up.

The bruins do it again. This time with .3 seconds on the clock. They have given up so many goals with less than a minute left in a period. Or the game. I've lost count. That's going to kill them in the playoffs if they can't clean that up.
Don't exaggerate, it was .4 seconds

Yeah those end of period goals are killer, they won't make it out of the first round if that continues. I assume they are still worst in the league as they were a month ago. It's beyond just being a coincidence or bad luck, it's in their head now and they're tightening up I guess, that's the only thing I can think of.

Yeah those end of period goals are killer, they won't make it out of the first round if that continues. I assume they are still worst in the league as they were a month ago. It's beyond just being a coincidence or bad luck, it's in their head now and they're tightening up I guess, that's the only thing I can think of.
They showed a list of teams with the same problem on nesn last night. And the bruins are the only team in the playoffs from that list.

They showed a list of teams with the same problem on nesn last night. And the bruins are the only team in the playoffs from that list.
In a weird way I guess that's good? They've been good enough to overcome it, and even with their PP going ice cold the past several weeks. Winning 50 games is pretty damn good. This is a more balanced team than in years past so I definitely think they can contend, they just have to clean up that one glaring weakness.

This is nothing but encouragement for guys that produced in the NHL, get sent down in the numbers game and keep their head on right and grab the next chance with both hands. And he won #14! Good for him!

Back