Boston Bruins hockey

B's flip Taylor Hall and Nick Foligno to the Blackhawks.

In return, the Bruins received the rights to free agents Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula.

Basically a salary dump that saves the B's

Expect more moves!

Feel bad for Hall, I know he enjoyed playing for the Bruins, hopefully they can free up some room to sign Bertuzzi.

Monty gets the Jack Adams and Bergy wins his 6th Selke, a very well deserved award for both men!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winning all those awards. And choking the way they did. Is adding salt to the wounds. Thumbs up trading hall and one of the huggy bears. For much needed cap space.

This is extremely stupid. They traded hall. So they can keep swayman. Bye bye bertuzzi orlov and Hathaway.

This is extremely stupid. They traded hall. So they can keep swayman. Bye bye bertuzzi orlov and Hathaway.
Someone's going to have to try and stop all those pucks that will be fired at the Boston net. :coffee:

Someone's going to have to try and stop all those pucks that will be fired at the Boston net. :coffee:
Keep one. and bring up busi from the ahl. He made the all star team down there. He should be able to be the back up. The knights just won a cup. While using many goalies during the year. The roster will suffer because of this decision.

I wonder if he's posturing in hopes of driving up interest in Ullmark. Maybe there aren't enough suitors willing to pony up what the B's think he's worth in a swap and he's trying to fabricate more interest/demand. Oh, wait... this is Don Sweeney we're talking about. He probably just means he plans to keep them both. Carry on.

I wonder if he's posturing in hopes of driving up interest in Ullmark. Maybe there aren't enough suitors willing to pony up what the B's think he's worth in a swap and he's trying to fabricate more interest/demand. Oh, wait... this is Don Sweeney we're talking about. He probably just means he plans to keep them both. Carry on.
I really hope it's posturing. But like you said. That's most likely not the case. It just makes so much sense to trade ullmark. They could shave another 5 million from the books. And sign Bert. And it would give them so much flexibility with the roster.

Andrew Fillipponi

@ThePoniExpress
·
1h
Rumor: The Penguins have been in trade talks with the Bruins about Vezina Trophy winning goalie Linus Ullmark. I hope this is true.

Back