Boston Bruins hockey

I took my wife and son the the game last night as a birthday gift to him. CRAZY atmosphere at the Gahden all game. My son's first playoff game.

Also, I woke up in time to watch the 9th inning of the Mother's Day Miracle this morning, so I guess you could say I'm on a winning streak. :dancingcucumber:

I don't think the 'spear' was much of anything, or we would have seen/heard about it. Kotkaniemi was jumping into hits including the one that hurt Charlie and got away with it - so if Brad gave him a little stick I'm not
going to worry about it..

The refs need to operate without bias. Players should be faceless to the refs.
I agree but of course that's just not reality because of human nature. To me it's no different than how players get treated when they have a reputation of diving to try and draw fouls/penalties. If something looks 50/50 they are most likely not going to get the benefit of that call. Then of course you have the whole superstars getting treated differently thing, the NBA is so bad with that.

Do you have video of the penalty?
To be clear I wasn't actually claiming he did it, just that he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt but there is a video out now. He 100% speared him, which makes sense why Marchy didn't argue it. Cassidy was probably pissed that the Canes didn't get a roughing penalty as well is my guess. And what is really dumb about that, one more suspension and he's suspended for the season, and he has been suspended for that very thing before.

View: https://youtu.be/szmKorvAgfo

I took my wife and son the the game last night as a birthday gift to him. CRAZY atmosphere at the Gahden all game. My son's first playoff game.

Also, I woke up in time to watch the 9th inning of the Mother's Day Miracle this morning, so I guess you could say I'm on a winning streak. :dancingcucumber:
Good for your son! A special night.

The atmosphere can be excellent. But miss the creaky old Garden like crazy.

Cheers

I feel like the Bruins are playing with house money. The canes looked like the superior team after 2, most counted the B's out, and now they're unbelievably in a game 7. I've gone from blow up this team and staff to let's go Bruins within a week! :sport-smiley-019: If they lose I'm back to blow up the team and staff.

I hope not. 🙏

I'm not sufficiently lube up yet to revel in totality of a Boston Bruins game 7. 😉

What a helluva weekend. 2 Boston game 7s in 2 days. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I hope they pull a Nathan Horton. And pour some melted garden ice on their ice.

Holy shit, it's game time. I'm anxious. I feel like I'm playing lol. score that first goal please :bruinslogo28:

I am not watching, honest. Just got home and didn’t even know it was that far into the game

More of an exciting finish than I thought it would be, oh well.

Back