Boston Bruins hockey

This has been a strange series for sure, the home team has received the most PP's per game and has also won those games. I believe the B's will win tomorrow night but they are going to have to do something for game 7 because their current game plan isn't working, getting Bergeron away from Staal seems to work pretty good but it's hard to do that on their ice. Hopefully we'll have Hampus back for game 6 and they run Carolina out of the rink tomorrow night.
They need to bench Grzelcyk. He's killing them. He is a minus 6 this series. And he's a minus 16 in the playoffs in his career. He gets physically dominated in the playoffs every year.

They need to bench Grzelcyk. He's killing them. He is a minus 6 this series. And he's a minus 16 in the playoffs in his career. He gets physically dominated in the playoffs every year.
He's not the only problem and is not the sole reason why they aren't winning on the road, not much they can do about it other than bench him but I doubt Cassidy will.

Yeah I thought he was interchangeable with Krug so I thought it was OK to let him go at the time. I was very wrong.

Yeah I thought he was interchangeable with Krug so I thought it was OK to let him go at the time. I was very wrong.
It kills me watching krug in that blues uniform. He was so good on the PP.

Grzelcyk benched according to 98.5 the sports hub.(y)

Stop watching the road games please. Signed Boston Bruins.:bruinslogo28:
I WILL NOT (promise) watch game 7 in Carolina if B's win tonight at home.... honest... who wants to see the hot mess they have been in that building anyway....ugh!

I WILL NOT (promise) watch game 7 in Carolina if B's win tonight at home.... honest... who wants to see the hot mess they have been in that building anyway....ugh!
F.O.Y. :rofl:

Cheers, :toast:

game 7 is always a toss up in any building. That and they are due to win a game on that rink.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. finally they score the first goal of the game. lets goooooooooooooooooooooo

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 2 zip. that was a huge goal. after all the penalty kills

Count von Count absolutey loves the number 2.

I love it 2. However by virtue of the love of the extreme inherent in my well honored nature, lets go for all the glory. Let's take the the burn of the blaze of glory to these bastiches. 🔥🔥🔥

View: https://youtu.be/wHrwTykTDsY

I am with Rabitt. We all have to skip watching game 7 IF they get there.

I will resort to asking Siri for a score every 2 minutes....

Back