Boston Bruins hockey

scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep it going.

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this shit. :bruinslogo28:
:bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28: :bruinslogo28:

That puts an exclamation point on this one.... now.... what do I do Saturday when I am NOT watching B's on the road (jinx thing) :coffee:

That puts an exclamation point on this one.... now.... what do I do Saturday when I am NOT watching B's on the road (jinx thing) :coffee:
garden.

Wax the car.

Wax your wife's......

car

Bother Siri.

Stay away from your TV.

WTF is that call?????

4 minutes on Marchand for WHAT???

Did I miss something?

May come from their hatred of his epic move licking an opponents face.

Love that little shit. All heart. ❤️
That happened a long time ago. Maybe they should just call the game. Instead of holding grudges for the league.

Leafs v. Lightning going to overtime. leafs can close it out with a win. check your local listings... this has been a good series. unlike the B's which has been "home team dominates" the games in this series I've seen (can't speak to all of them) have been tight.

Leafs v. Lightning going to overtime. leafs can close it out with a win. check your local listings... this has been a good series. unlike the B's which has been "home team dominates" the games in this series I've seen (can't speak to all of them) have been tight.
If the leafs lose game 6. All the ghosts of chokings past will reappear in the heads of the leafs. And their collective sphincters will surly tighten.

Cassidy was pissed. i didn't see any spearing either. the refs just love to bend marchy over.
I love Marchand but I just can't defend that dude anymore, he's a dirty player and doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. He was well behaved for a couple of years(his highest point totals too go figure) then he regressed back to what he was.

I love Marchand but I just can't defend that dude anymore, he's a dirty player and doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. He was well behaved for a couple of years(his highest point totals too go figure) then he regressed back to what he was.

Do you have video of the penalty?

Just be happy he's a bruin. You know you have a great player. When everybody else hates him. That being said. The refs need to operate without bias. Players should be faceless to the refs.

If the leafs lose game 6. All the ghosts of chokings past will reappear in the heads of the leafs. And their collective sphincters will surly tighten.
One of the pleasures of playoff hockey is watching that plaza full of Leafs fans hang their heads in dejection.

Back