Boston Bruins hockey

This sucks. They might start the season without bergy and marchand.
Pretty amazing Marchand was still pulling the spin moves and scoring in the playoffs while keeping silent on a medical condition that would have killed a baseball or soccer player.

Pretty amazing Marchand was still pulling the spin moves and scoring in the playoffs while keeping silent on a medical condition that would have killed a baseball or soccer player.
Not downplaying but so typical for hockey players. Remember the list of injuries Bergy played with in the Finals against the Blackhawks? Broken rib, torn rib cartilage, punctured lung, and a separated shoulder. They are some tough SOBs.

Not downplaying but so typical for hockey players. Remember the list of injuries Bergy played with in the Finals against the Blackhawks? Broken rib, torn rib cartilage, punctured lung, and a separated shoulder. They are some tough SOBs.
Very typical. Hockey has a different take on an "injury"

Things are going from bad. To worse.

Things are going from bad. To worse.
A tribute to their grit they went as far as they did in the playoffs.

Cassidy has gotten fired!
That's such fucking bullshit. They should fire neely and Sweeney. This pisses me off. Learn how to draft and develop players. Then you won't need to fire your coach.

Last edited:
I am a huge Cam Neely fan from his playing days. But I am way beyond ready for he and Sweeney to exit stage left.

Cassidy took this B's team to game 7 against a Canes team that has a much better roster than the one Sweeney gave to Cassidy this year. And if Bergy walks, next year's roster is sure to be worse. There are no other centers in the org currently capable of being a productive number one or two center. I doubt very much Krejci is coming back.

And no Marchand until December to boot. This team is likely to be a bottom feeder next year regardless of who the coach is. I guess the big name coach out there right now would be Barry Trotz. Why would Barry Trotz want to come coach this team with Sweeney and his bare cupboard. I predict Sweeney and Neely will finally get shown the door next offseason but it won't be soon enough unfortunately.

I am a huge Cam Neely fan from his playing days. But I am way beyond ready for he and Sweeney to exit stage left.

Cassidy took this B's team to game 7 against a Canes team that has a much better roster than the one Sweeney gave to Cassidy this year. And if Bergy walks, next year's roster is sure to be worse. There are no other centers in the org currently capable of being a productive number one or two center. I doubt very much Krejci is coming back.

And no Marchand until December to boot. This team is likely to be a bottom feeder next year regardless of who the coach is. I guess the big name coach out there right now would be Barry Trotz. Why would Barry Trotz want to come coach this team with Sweeney and his bare cupboard. I predict Sweeney and Neely will finally get shown the door next offseason but it won't be soon enough unfortunately.
You can't blame the coach. When the gm keeps giving him garbage to work with. im with you. i loved cam in his playing days. but i would love to see him and his best buddy Sweeney shown the door. Hiring his best friend was lazy. And it's a conflict of interest.

That's such fucking bullshit. They should fire neely and Sweeney. This pisses me off. Learn how to draft and develop players. Then you won't need to fire your coach.
not Cassidy's fault, but this is typical... after a few years they fire/blame the coach.

Just heard this on Boston Sports Tonight. Great Bergy will be back… now let’s get a team/coach for him

Last edited:
They didn't need a new head coach. They need a new team president. And GM.

debrusk is the definition of soft. If they fired Cassidy because of this snowflake. This team is circling the drain.

Am i the only one getting frustrated by the lack of news with this team? No news on bergy and kreji and no news on extending pasta.:banghead:

Back