Boston Bruins hockey

The leafs concern me. Now that they have Ryan orielly. He shut down bergy in the 2019 finals. I can't remember a year like this one. With The top 6 teams in the eastern conference loading up before the trade deadline. Teams have been crazy active.

Ya know why they've been loading up? Cuz the Bs have it all going on.

The game winner today against the Sabres at 15 seconds. The Bruins could have dressed 6 if the game was over at the first goal. A thorough pantsing of a desperate for points Buffalo team. Train kept a rollin..
That was a beat down, and the second of a back to back on the road. Defensemen scoring and power play working. Just avoid injuries from here on in.
Expect guys to get rested moving forward, especially Bergeron and Krecji.

That was basically a home game yesterday. More black and gold in the stands than blue and white. Had to be frustrating as hell for the Buffalo players. Nice fight by Frederic, too.
Quite the comeback too. He ate a few at the beginning.

That was basically a home game yesterday. More black and gold in the stands than blue and white. Had to be frustrating as hell for the Buffalo players. Nice fight by Frederic, too.
like Giants stadium when Pats are at the Jets?

Cheers

They would have to go 11-2 to get the record, yes? Wouldn’t worry about it at all.
Yes and they aren't going to get it I don't believe, finishing the season healthy and with the # 1 seed should be more their concern than a meaningless record (in the grand scheme of things).

Quite the comeback too. He ate a few at the beginning.
He took a couple as he was setting up. Then he let it fly. Well done in an old school way.
Edit: and I'm sorry but when you have "heavyweights" like Frederic laying pipe in the other guys house it just makes the little hairs on your arms stand right up.

Can't figure out why the B's struggle against the Senators but at least they got the win last night. Once again Ullmark shows why he is the leading Vezina candidate this season.

Both Hall and Foligno skating. If they come back for the playoffs they could conceivably have a 4th line with Hathaway and Bertuzzi. That's insane

Both Hall and Foligno skating. If they come back for the playoffs they could conceivably have a 4th line with Hathaway and Bertuzzi. That's insane
Now that would be something, Hathaway, Bertuzzi and Nosek, probably THE best 4th line in hockey.

The Habs will suck for all time. That being said how wonderful they outhit, outplayed, out shot and out hustled the Bruins last night and lost. At least Swayman decided to show up in the second period and basically save the 2 points for the good guys. An ugly win but things just keep going our way this season.

The Habs will suck for all time. That being said how wonderful they outhit, outplayed, out shot and out hustled the Bruins last night and lost. At least Swayman decided to show up in the second period and basically save the 2 points for the good guys. An ugly win but things just keep going our way this season.
Schadenfreude

I'm happy they won yesterday but for the love of god, get rid of the shoot out. Hockey is a team game and there is nothing team oriented in the shoot out, it's a skills competition and nothing more.

I don't care about the points or wins record, this is the hardest championship to win among all of the pro sports. All I care about is that they are as close to full health as humanly possible.

The 2013-2014 B's left a Cup on the table so I don't care about the President's Trophy, the points/wins record, or any of the individual accolades.... WIN. THE. CUP.

I don't care about the points or wins record, this is the hardest championship to win among all of the pro sports. All I care about is that they are as close to full health as humanly possible.

The 2013-2014 B's left a Cup on the table so I don't care about the President's Trophy, the points/wins record, or any of the individual accolades.... WIN. THE. CUP.
Damn straight.

Back