Boyce to IR

Gumpboy45

Reaction score
Not dobson!!! thought?

New here, i Read alot but have never posted. tought i would give it a shot

no comments? i thinking this is semi good news, maybe this means dobson could be ok for next saturday? maybe the kept him out last game after he pulled up just to be safe?

no comments? i thinking this is semi good news, maybe this means dobson could be ok for next saturday? maybe the kept him out last game after he pulled up just to be safe?

It could very well end up being both of them. Boyce has been inactive for a couple of weeks now.

Now we know why Collie was re-signed. Dobson certainly has a lot more potential for contributing in the playoffs than Boyce. Boyce may have had more potential to explode in a game than Collie, but Collie has "been there" and would seem to be more reliable depth.

So, yes, good news - assuming that Dobson is healthy enough to play next weekend.

And.....

:Lwelcome:

It could very well end up being both of them. Boyce has been inactive for a couple of weeks now.

True, But i thinking positive :), I'm really concered with the outside threats on this team ( as i know everyone else is) I know if the running game keeps going all should be fine. But now its play off time and my guess is teams are going to key in on the pats run game. if that happens and we have to depend on throwing the ball I dont know if i will fell good about the outcome.

Not trying to ramble here just bored at work LOL

True, But i thinking positive :), I'm really concered with the outside threats on this team ( as i know everyone else is) I know if the running game keeps going all should be fine. But now its play off time and my guess is teams are going to key in on the pats run game. if that happens and we have to depend on throwing the ball I dont know if i will fell good about the outcome.

Not trying to ramble here just bored at work LOL

I dunno. TFB with 8 in the box? I'm not necessarily ready to concede defeat in that scenario. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

Not dobson!!! thought?

New here, i Read alot but have never posted. tought i would give it a shot

Mike Reiss still thinks Dobson won't play again this year but BB may hold back on IR to hide the problem. Stress fractures are the debil.

Mike Reiss still thinks Dobson won't play again this year but BB may hold back on IR to hide the problem. Stress fractures are the debil.

if that ends up being true thats a real bad deal. Hopefully KT can get back to being healthy.

Perfect example of how BB avoids media disclosure at all costs. Does NOTHING for his team to disclose Dobsons status at this moment. Boyce is a feeder for the media. Really doesn't impact an opponents preperation so he'll disclose that.

Dobsons status does change an opponents thoughts on how to defend the Pats. So he holds back there. And that's why the collective media can't stand him.

He wss barely used for most of the year. He showed he can be a nasty Blocker & great when he gets the ball in space. Hopefully dobson & thompkins are healthy.

He wss barely used for most of the year. He showed he can be a nasty Blocker & great when he gets the ball in space. Hopefully dobson & thompkins are healthy.

Even though he was barley used we would tell he was some what useful when Dob and KT were down. Now Boyce is out for sure, Dob is in question and KT is still not right.

So let just say that our 3WR set is, Edelmen, Dola and Collie. How does everyone feel about that?

Even though he was barley used we would tell he was some what useful when Dob and KT were down. Now Boyce is out for sure, Dob is in question and KT is still not right.

So let just say that our 3WR set is, Edelmen, Dola and Collie. How does everyone feel about that?

Moss is available. popcorn

Power Running game . Blount , Ridley & Vereen time. Will need to continue to be a big part of the offense

Power Running game . Blount , Ridley & Vereen time. Will need to continue to be a big part of the offense

Which will be great if we can keep a lead, if the defense struggles that all goes out the window.

Back