Boyz and Eaglez Thread

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
Game's about to start.

My first comment? Can this girl butcher the national anthem any worse? Holy shit, it's not a pop song dumbass.

Was she singing the national anthem or having an epileptic fit mixed with a bout of tourrets?

Sing the f'n song b*tch!

Sorry, not in the best mood for some reason...

Was she singing the national anthem or having an epileptic fit mixed with a bout of tourrets?

Sing the f'n song b*tch!

Sorry, not in the best mood for some reason...

No worries, I totally agree. ****tards singing that shit like a bad Madonna song is a pet peeve of mine, it's almost disrespectful.

No worries, I totally agree. ****tards singing that shit like a bad Madonna song is a pet peeve of mine, it's almost disrespectful.

disagree....

There's no ALMOST in there.

Sure, harmonize a bit if that's what you do, but sing the song...I was half expecting her head to spin around 180 degrees....

disagree....

There's no ALMOST in there.

Sure, harmonize a bit if that's what you do, but sing the song...I was half expecting her head to spin around 180 degrees....

True enough, the 'almost' was almost removed when I re-read it lol.

And yeh, I couldn't believe how bad it was, then at the end when she butchered the last line and added a repetition of that last line, I seriously laughed out loud it was just so bad. I'm not even sure if she meant to do the repetition or if she screwed up the finish and had to repeat that line to make it sound right as she ended it.

lol. I really like DeSean Jackson and I've always liked McNabb a bit, I'd love him to show up TO some more.

Did he just toss that ball before reaching the EZ?? What a dumbass ROFL

Jackson is a moron. He threw the ball away before he crossed the goal. Some one needs to smack him in the back of the head.

I can not believe Jackson did that?!?! Just erased a TD on my FF league too. Dumbass.

Okay, that just made it better. Westbrook got the TD for me instead. That will work.

Carry on.

Back