Brady and Belichick are no longer elite.

I can't tell if you're serious. I mean, I assume you aren't, but this is kind of a weird time for a joke.
I'm pissed like everyone else. I'm also tired of the D continuing to crap the bed at critical times and I hate that Brady is no longer pulling off wins in big games anymore.

Im totally done with football until the real refs come back. And I'm not one to blame the refs. This was hands down the worst officiated game I have ever seen on my life they handed em that game on a sivler platter. Fvck you Ratbirds, fvck you refs and lastly fvck you Godell for putting those jack asses on the field. Good bye home feild advantage, hello Jets leading the division. Unreal.

You mean the 3-0 Cards? Saying Brady and BB cost us this game has zero merit for an argument.

I didn't say they cost us that game. I meant that losing to the Cards is worthy of a reexamination of the capabilities of this team, including BB/TB.

Losing that cluster**** of agamethatlookedlikefootballbutwasntfootball is one you basically just have to throw away. The D sucked it up as usual and still can't stop a 2-minute drive to save its life, but without those TWO FREE TD drives the game wouldn't have been close anyway.

These refs are unbelievable... they cost this game, well that and this d's inability to stop one downfield throw by phucking unibrow flacco... defense sucked tonight, absolutely terrible. How many ints will McCourty drop this season?

I didn't say they cost us that game. I meant that losing to the Cards is worthy of a reexamination of the capabilities of this team, including BB/TB.

Losing that cluster**** of agamethatlookedlikefootballbutwasntfootball is one you basically just have to throw away. The D sucked it up as usual and still can't stop a 2-minute drive to save its life, but without those TWO FREE TD drives the game wouldn't have been close anyway.

Literally every time the Ravens went over the top it was DPI. EV-ER-Y TIME

I'm pissed like everyone else. I'm also tired of the D continuing to crap the bed at critical times and I hate that Brady is no longer pulling off wins in big games anymore.

I am not sure what you wanted Brady to do....our oline is not great so his prime weapon Gronk had to stay in and block, we lost another TE with injury, Edelman went down at the half...Brady played great, he is not the one to point at after this one.

Brady choked when he was needed tonight. Like he has too many times of late.

And this D has sucked for so long now I don't know if it's player or coaches that are the problem. This was but another example of that tonight. Par for the f'n course.

When did he choke? I must have missed it, when did this happen?

I'm aware.

There were still plenty of mistakes for BB to analyze here, and honestly this game was still winnable despite the refs. Think of missed easy INTs, terrible offensive playcalling that stalled drives, etc. and there is still reason to believe this game was not lost ONLY because of the refs.

But that is from a coaches perspective.

As a fan, I want to forget this game ever happened. I have no idea which team deserves to be 2-1 / 1-2 because that failfest certainly didn't help decide it. That game basically sapped all of my excitement for football right now and I just pray the Pats are super pissed and come out for vengeance next week.

Hopefully this game sparks something in the Pats.

But for now, this game will forever be that 'ridiculous game that everyone knows was filled with bullshit but no one wants to remember' ... except Baltimore fans, the Ravens earned it tonight they say!

I'm aware.

There were still plenty of mistakes for BB to analyze here, and honestly this game was still winnable despite the refs. Think of missed easy INTs, terrible offensive playcalling that stalled drives, etc. and there is still reason to believe this game was not lost ONLY because of the refs.

But that is from a coaches perspective.

As a fan, I want to forget this game ever happened. I have no idea which team deserves to be 2-1 / 1-2 because that failfest certainly didn't help decide it. That game basically sapped all of my excitement for football right now and I just pray the Pats are super pissed and come out for vengeance next week.

Hopefully this game sparks something in the Pats.

But for now, this game will forever be that 'ridiculous game that everyone knows was filled with bullshit but no one wants to remember' ... except Baltimore fans, the Ravens earned it tonight they say!

Agreed. And nobody every cared what ravens fans have to say anyway.

It was worse, they were catching the ball, there was only one on McCourty at the end of the game that I can remember, course I was swearing at the D in a blind rage for the last half of the game so I may have missed them

When did he choke? I must have missed it, when did this happen?
Choke was too strong a word. My point is I no longer believe brady wins big games for us anymore like he used too. And that didn't happen, yet again, tonight.

Choke was too strong a word. My point is I no longer believe brady wins big games for us anymore like he used too. And that didn't happen, yet again, tonight.

Brady played fine tonight, you are pointing your anger at the wrong part of this game...Brady was not the issue in fact without him we get blown out....simple as that.

Bill's gonna get fined...I can't imagine how effing pissed he must have been to lay a hand on a ref. I've never seen him like he's been all this year with the refs. And no, they aren't to blame for the loss.

Bill's gonna get fined...I can't imagine how effing pissed he must have been to lay a hand on a ref. I've never seen him like he's been all this year with the refs. And no, they aren't to blame for the loss.

heresy round these parts watch out.....

Of course not, Brady and BB are to blame for the loss...see the thread title?

Honestly, after cooling down a bit, this defense still makes me want to ****ing puke.

While the offense is still dangerous, it simply isn't able to score at will like it used to. Having a D that crumbles in every big moment is a problem the Pats have been dealing with for years. Two SBs lost to last minute drives, same thing tonight. The Ravens didn't even have to grind it out ... boom boom boom, easy pitch and catch and they're in FG range.

Sigh.

Brady played fine tonight, you are pointing your anger at the wrong part of this game...Brady was not the issue in fact without him we get blown out....simple as that.
I agree he played well. My point is the days of seeing Brady step up and close a win for us in a big game, have almost disappeared.

I recent years I expected Brady to march us down to close out wins in big games. I no longer feel this way. Do you?

Further, how many more years does BB need in order to field even a decent defense? He's certainly drafted enough defensive players the last 4 years. Why do they continually suck in crunch time in big games? Is it the players being drafted or is it the coaches? Or both?

Back