Brady and Belichick are no longer elite.

Pneumonic

Reaction score
Sorry gang but it is the truth.

Those two guys used to win games for us because they were better at their craft than their opponents. It's no longer the case anymore.

Those two guys used to win games for us because they were better at their craft than their opponents. It's no longer the case anymore.

Honestly, there might be some merit to your argument, or at least some grounds for making that case.

But choosing to do so after THIS game is pretty :spock:

Well, this should be a fun week. Let's see how many fall off/jump off and overall disappear off the bandwagon.

Honestly, there might be some merit to your argument, or at least some grounds for making that case.

But choosing to do so after THIS game is pretty :spock:

Why so?

Yeah we are all pissed but it's the truth.

This team used to win games because of superior QB play on offense and because of BB outcoaching the other team on defense. This doesn't happen much anymore!

Yep obviously it was Brady and BB that cost us the game tonight. lol...who could not see this.

Dude, you pick a game where Brady threw great, etc, and you think this is on HIM?!

Yeah, the defense didn't play well after the first 3 drives; I'll give you that. But the f'ing refs handed the Ravens the win as well. Drive after drive after drive, the Ravens were handed freebie first downs on ticky-tack f'ing calls, some of which were completely made up.

**** the NFL right now. They have no credibility whatsoever.

This doesn't happen much anymore!

:facepalm:

Uh, could that be because we're only 3 games into the season? Or are you saying last season they weren't winning games by Brady's superior play and BB's coaching?

Why so?

Yeah we are all pissed but it's the truth.

This team used to win games because of superior QB play on offense and because of BB outcoaching the other team on defense. This doesn't happen much anymore!

I've made this argument over the past year and I can't discount the argument.

However, the Ravens were basically given a free pass on TWO touchdown drives in this game. Brady was pretty solid.

The D got ****ed by the refs, but failed when it mattered most, which has happened too many times in recent years.

But like I said, this argument should have been made last week when the team lost to an INFERIOR opponent. Baltimore is a stud team, top 1-3 in the AFC, and received major help from the refs. Your argument MAY have merit, but a 1-point loss in THIS game isn't grounds for making it IMO.

There were other games to make this thread, this game was not one of those....blaming this loss on Brady and BB is sad.

tumblr_m8vhgmrtnX1qlw24b.jpg

I've made this argument over the past year and I can't discount the argument.

However, the Ravens were basically given a free pass on TWO touchdown drives in this game. Brady was pretty solid.

The D got ****ed by the refs, but failed when it mattered most, which has happened too many times in recent years.

But like I said, this argument should have been made last week when the team lost to an INFERIOR opponent. Baltimore is a stud team, top 1-3 in the AFC, and received major help from the refs. Your argument MAY have merit, but a 1-point loss in THIS game isn't grounds for making it IMO.

You mean the 3-0 Cards? Saying Brady and BB cost us this game has zero merit for an argument.

Brady choked when he was needed tonight. Like he has too many times of late.

And this D has sucked for so long now I don't know if it's player or coaches that are the problem. This was but another example of that tonight. Par for the f'n course.

You are right. Bob Kraft should step in right now fire BB and trade Brady.

Brady choked when he was needed tonight. Like he has too many times of late.

And this D has sucked for so long now I don't know if it's player or coaches that are the problem. This was but another example of that tonight. Par for the f'n course.

I can't tell if you're serious. I mean, I assume you aren't, but this is kind of a weird time for a joke.

Back