Brady and Belichick are no longer elite.

402683_237817313008437_1189537565_n.jpg
Santa can you put the refs on a sleigh and send them to the Sun...TYIA

By this time next week, the Pats will be back in a tie for the division lead.

It is possible for the defense to close out a game. How many easy interception got dropped?

2 by McCourty.

Arrington got so excited at the prospect of a freebie that he lost his balance and fell to earth.

TB should stuff the play calling from the sidelines, ask for the personnel he wants with him on the field, and call his own plays. If he doesn't listen to the OC or HC, what are they going to do? Bench him?

Yes, that's exactly what would happen.

The idea that Brady (or anyone else on the Pats) played a great game, does not fly with me. They were inconsistent (made some good plays along with some bad ones). Brady started off flat, but the defense played well early on, getting the pick and giving the offense the short field help to get an early lead.

Eventually, the Ravens figured out how to move the ball against our D, but it didn't seem we could adjust again to give them more to think about. There were plays to be made across the board in the second half, but the Pats didn't take advantage of their opportunities. An overall lack of play making (across the board, QB, WRs, DBs, DL, etc) are what was lacking by the Pats especially in the second half, (and poor tackling didn't help either).

They didn't stink (well maybe on a few plays they did), but more they just didn't make enough plays when they were really needed. They had bad games in their superbowl years, so I'm not ready to panic because they lost a close game to a good team on the road last night.

Eventually, the Ravens figured out how to move the ball against our D, but it didn't seem we could adjust again to give them more to think about.

Is it just me or does the D regularly have trouble making adjustments for the 2nd half against good teams? I almost always have more confidence in the unit prior to halftime against good teams, because I'm so used to watching them get carved up and have no answer late in games.

. . . Good bye home feild advantage, hello Jets leading the division. Unreal.
sui00.jpg

GAH! A jumper! I have to admit that's hilarious, even by my own standards.

The Jets got demolished by Spittsburgh and then the Steelers got beat by Oakland. LMFAO, you can't make it up. Maybe that gives you a small window to peer through of what it's like being a Jets fan, but I doubt it. And I say small window because everybody knows Jets fans live in their grandmother's basements.

So, when Brady can't get one more first down on the last drive, he gets a pass because he led several earlier scoring drives, but when Ghost misses the game winner, it's on him because he missed the last kick no matter how many he made earlier in the game?

(By the way, I'm not arguing that the loss was on Brady; only wondering why you don't subject him to the same high standards you have for other Patriots).

Gets a pass? Who is giving out passes? People want to come out after a 31-30 loss on the road and say that our coach and QB cost us the game, nope sorry I can't agree, is that giving someone a pass?

2 by McCourty.

Arrington got so excited at the prospect of a freebie that he lost his balance and fell to earth.

I used to have a recurring nightmare that I was on a beach and a tidal wave was coming straight at me, but when I turned to run my legs wouldn't work right, my knees would buckle and I'd fall in the sand knowing I was doomed.

I think that is what happened to Arrington.

I'd say that was Arrington's worst game as a Pat. He was torched all night long, but he could have sealed the deal if he didn't collapse. It was brutal to watch.

I think we need to make a move at that position. He wasn't even competitive.

I used to have a recurring nightmare that I was on a beach and a tidal wave was coming straight at me, but when I turned to run my legs wouldn't work right, my knees would buckle and I'd fall in the sand knowing I was doomed.

I think that is what happened to Arrington.

I'd say that was Arrington's worst game as a Pat. He was torched all night long, but he could have sealed the deal if he didn't collapse. It was brutal to watch.

I think we need to make a move at that position. He wasn't even competitive.
I don't know what happened. Maybe a mosquito was flying too low or something, but last year he was money on balls like that.

Now, he can't even stay on his feet long enough to catch a gift wrapped interception.

:shake:

Where Brady is concerned, it's normally you.

I am just responding to this thread....I did not make a thread crying its not Bradys fault....I am responding to the thread. Every loss does not have to be the fault of the QB and the coach...last night was one of those times it was not.

I actually thought Brady played well yesterday, better than the previous games. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, other than to generate a reaction.

The team will be fine.

Back