Brady Brady, he's our guy!!!

#54 on 01-11-2007 at 03:18 PM said:
That's what makes it sooooo ROFL

Afterall, according to some Brady is gay. Whether he is or isn't doesn't matter. What does matter is his QB abilities.
I actually like Brady. I don't think he's gay, but it is a pretty funny video.

mgoblue101415 on 01-11-2007 at 02:43 PM said:
Seriously... Some of that shit...

You gotta wonder where his family and friends are. I mean, if it was my brother or son or nephew or friend I'd bitch slap the idiot and knock some sense into him.

For Christ's sake... Some of his pics make Ryan Seacrest look straight. :harumph:

My radar goes off with him. Either he is or he's the complete opposite and he's overcompensating, trying to hide the freak within. He does have to make his parents proud and watch out for their reputation, too.

But I guess it is entirely possible that he is just a nice guy. He was raised with a huge religious backround. Didn't his dad almost go into Seminary? He's actually a lot like the Mormon dudes I go to church with. They really are nice guys, and it's so nice you think they are hiding something.

For some reason, thinking he's gay turns me on. I am so not a Brokeback Mountain kind of chick, I couldn't have sex with 2 dudes or watch them make out or anything (not my cup of tea), but I'd see this one as a challenge. If he really is, man o man, there'd be a lot of freaky shit going on which in turn =:cute:

I almost try to think of him as gay, though, because he is the one dude that makes my blood boil besides my husband. His looks, yes, but the intensity in his eyes is what gets me. I used to be a kickass athlete myself, probably could have went all the way had I not gotten pregnant (have I mentioned that before? :D ), so I understand what it takes to give your all, day in and day out, basically your life, to your sport. I respect the hell out of that, the passion he has and the dedication.

So, thinking he's gay, I get less of those feelings (besides the challenge one). Sometimes I can't even look at him, the mother ****er. I hate it.

~ :thwak: down girl~

I dont think hes gay ... I mean it wouldnt be that surprizing if he was.. but I dont think its anything other than haters and jeolousy , because quite frankly its the ONLY stab anyone has at the guy. Hes a winner and everyone in the league wants a winner , every team wishes they had a QB with his heart .

To me , I dont care if hes blowing every guy he meets or vice versa. If he produces wins , championships , and elite status to this team for his tenure in NE.. What he does off the field isnt anyones business but his.

Patriot Ron on 01-12-2007 at 04:51 AM said:
I dont think hes gay ... I mean it wouldnt be that surprizing if he was.. but I dont think its anything other than haters and jeolousy , because quite frankly its the ONLY stab anyone has at the guy. Hes a winner and everyone in the league wants a winner , every team wishes they had a QB with his heart .

To me , I dont care if hes blowing every guy he meets or vice versa. If he produces wins , championships , and elite status to this team for his tenure in NE.. What he does off the field isnt anyones business but his.
Hey, I started this thread and I don't really think Brady is gay. I just thought it was a hella funny video. Jeff Garcia of the Eagles has set off the gaydar before, but I have no idea if he is gay or not. Honestly though I don't realy care if any football player is gay, as long as he can play well. what he does on his own time out there on brokeback mountain is his own bidness.

mgoblue101415 on 01-11-2007 at 05:43 PM said:
Seriously... Some of that shit...

You gotta wonder where his family and friends are. I mean, if it was my brother or son or nephew or friend I'd bitch slap the idiot and knock some sense into him.

For Christ's sake... Some of his pics make Ryan Seacrest look straight. :harumph:

After that spread came out, in practice the OL guys taped some of those pictures to their backs.

Tom gay? That's cool, because whether or not, he's *hot*! :D :pat: :patriots: :pat: :patriots:

Back