Brady Brady, he's our guy!!!

Thumper

Charger Power
Reaction score
Website
www.bolttalk.net
I'm sure you've probably seen this, but it was worth posting here.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ufwukWgKfI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ufwukWgKfI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thumper on 01-11-2007 at 05:11 PM said:
I'm sure you've probably seen this, but it was worth posting here.

I think we have our first candidate....

Thumper on 01-11-2007 at 05:30 PM said:
If it's already been posted here, I apologize. Maybe a mod can delete this thread so you don't have duplicates.

Well, it's still pretty funny :thumb:

mgoblue101415 on 01-11-2007 at 02:30 PM said:
ROFL

OMFG!!!

That is some funny shit. I think I actually hurt my ribs I was laughing so hard.
Yeah, I didn't even post it with the intention of being smack talk. I actually somewhat like Brady, but it is some funny chit though. Got to admit that. ROFL

yeah i think i saw this quite a while ago, still funny:D

Is it just me ( and probably Dashoe) that has flashes of Brokeback Mountain anytime they see those stupid cowboy pics of Brady??? ROFL

I'm sorry... I love the guy and all but come on... ROFL

mgoblue101415 on 01-11-2007 at 05:35 PM said:
Is it just me ( and probably Dashoe) that has flashes of Brokeback Mountain anytime they see those stupid cowboy pics of Brady??? ROFL

I'm sorry... I love the guy and all but come on... ROFL

I thought this one was even funnier

bradygoat.jpg

HomelessJoe on 01-11-2007 at 04:39 PM said:
I thought this one was even funnier

brady%20goat.jpg

Seriously... Some of that shit...

You gotta wonder where his family and friends are. I mean, if it was my brother or son or nephew or friend I'd bitch slap the idiot and knock some sense into him.

For Christ's sake... Some of his pics make Ryan Seacrest look straight. :harumph:

BradyLady12 on 01-11-2007 at 06:05 PM said:
It's gay with a man singin' it...would be much better with a female singin' it. But lmao off at it anyway. ROFL

That's what makes it sooooo ROFL

Afterall, according to some Brady is gay. Whether he is or isn't doesn't matter. What does matter is his QB abilities.

chef on 01-11-2007 at 05:26 PM said:
Dashoe already posted it
It wouldn't surprise me if Dashoe was the one who made it.

ROFL

#54 on 01-11-2007 at 06:18 PM said:
That's what makes it sooooo ROFL

Afterall, according to some Brady is gay. Whether he is or isn't doesn't matter. What does matter is his QB abilities.

gay or not, he's a babe...:D

Back