Brady called Vrabel an asshole

Not condemning, critical, there's a difference and any Pats fan that's not a little critical right now may very well be making excuses for a 6 win season come January. Some of you are too nut less to even suggest mistakes have been made, yet when Brady walked it clearly never occurred to Bill that it was possible? He had nothing but 4th round QB with zero playing experience waiting in the wings and we ended up picking a scrap heap QB because he wouldn't give Brady a 2 year 50 million dollar deal? Explain how that was in the teams best interest then or now.
Again, proving you're not intelligent.

Explain how it makes sense to keep pandering to a diva QB at 25 mil per as you rebuild when that same diva QB is obsessed with stats and his ego and doesn't want to go through another proper rebuild that sustains long term:

Brady wanted a contract until 45 and control of when he would retire and no sane adult would allow the inmate to run the asylum because it's that person's responsibility is to the TEAM and fans, not just 1 guy who plays QB and thinks he runs the whole team, when he doesn't.

I know you were one of these loser Bradyites.

Stuffed in a trash can.

Last edited:
Your buddy brought up Brady's name. Why do you people claim the person responding to the reference of Brady, are the ones who bring up his name? Care to answer that one, because it's very odd.

Brady got EMBARRASSED by a rookie QB. Yes. All week we heard how he was going to drop 50 on the Pats D. Didn't happen. A 56 yard FG off the bar in a driving rain saved him. That's what happened. He threw ZERO TDs. Some return.

Mac's rating was 101. Brady's was 78, so Brady's "PFF ranking" will go down and it's not like he was very good vs the Rams the week before, as I pointed out before the game on Sunday. Right again.

Yes, Mac outplayed Brady and embarrassed him since all we've heard is how Brady is the whole team. The facts came out on your tv screen and mine last Sunday. Ya lost. Brady is NOT the whole team. Never was.

It's you people who can't let it go. Look at the "Grogan" guy up above. Whining about the same stupid crap when you people have been told 100 times over how the lead up to the break up occurred. You're the ones causing the issues.

Last edited:
That game is over. We have Houston in two day. He does look good and so far, and yes I know it is only four games, he is transitioning decently.

Three of the top 10 are former Bama players in the top ten and they have three in 11-20 out of Bama.

NFL rookie rankings at Q1 of 2021 season: Mac Jones only QB in top 10​

Mac is at 6
I am thrilled with how he looks so far and that should have fans beaming, but as you can see, there's that same batch of loser fans that have a creepy fixation with only you know who that got brainwashed for the past 10 years thinking it was all him. You're smart enough to know it wasn't. If it was we wouldn't have seen 2 losses to Giants in SBs with his horrendously bad play and game management, for example.

Anyway, I see them being so close so early this season as a positive, not a negative. BB's teams usually start slow and find themselves through Sept and into Oct. Obviously, that veteran QB would be a plus, but 2 winnable games gets back square. Sure, it's frustrating with how the losses have come, but the way they played is the key last week, especially after that Saints game, which was substandard across the board.

And, I'll put my money on the house with BB's teaching and coaching up players with good attitudes who want to improve as opposed to thinking somehow BB can't coach anymore like some people imply here.

It's one of the dumbest things I've seen in sports history. Great player leaves, HOF coach all of a sudden stinks. Welcome to Covid logic 101 in the strange world we live in today.

I am traveling and barely able to keep up, but I hate to login after only a half a day away and see threads filled with such nasty and personal insults.

I moved some of these posts from the Mac Jones thread, but so many were so nasty that I really wanted to just delete them.

I haven't.

I have handed out a temporary banning though and got lambasted for it.

It's okay to have a different opinion. You don't need to be so insulting if you disagree. This is directed at everyone.

Please, tone it town.

Not condemning, critical, there's a difference and any Pats fan that's not a little critical right now may very well be making excuses for a 6 win season come January. Some of you are too nut less to even suggest mistakes have been made, yet when Brady walked it clearly never occurred to Bill that it was possible? He had nothing but 4th round QB with zero playing experience waiting in the wings and we ended up picking a scrap heap QB because he wouldn't give Brady a 2 year 50 million dollar deal? Explain how that was in the teams best interest then or now.

Little bit of advice? Do your research. Brady was offered a 2-year deal at $53 Million in 2019. he chose not to take it and went for a one-year deal with an $8 million raise with no franchise tags to be applied and a free pass to play anyway from 2020 onwards.

The 2001-2018 Pats have ruined the expectations for fans of other teams. Every elite team becomes a disappointment if they're only elite for a year or 2, and every elite quarterback becomes a disappointment if they only have one ring. It makes me appreciate what the Pats did over that time even more.
Spot on. Every "great" team during the cap era had a 3-5 year window. What the Pats did with their 2 decade era of dominance has ruined the NFL on multiple levels. The expectations are ridiculous and of course with Brady continuing his own success in Tampa, the NFC in particular is losing its mind. It is a great case study in how crushing greatness can be to other teams.

Spot on. Every "great" team during the cap era had a 3-5 year window. What the Pats did with their 2 decade era of dominance has ruined the NFL on multiple levels. The expectations are ridiculous and of course with Brady continuing his own success in Tampa, the NFC in particular is losing its mind. It is a great case study in how crushing greatness can be to other teams.

Which is why it makes no sense to criticize BB as if he was on their level. But here you go again plugging you-know-who on a present day Pats game thread. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Which is why it makes no sense to criticize BB as if he was on their level. But here you go again plugging you-know-who on a present day Pats game thread. It's getting ridiculous at this point.
sigh-45173152.png

I don't think it unreasonable to suggest that Brady is going through a mid-life crisis. The speech, the dress sense, the plastic surgery, the shots etc. It's very common and superstar sports stars are no less susceptible to it.
How many MLC QBs continue to win titles?

Make it stop, dear Lord, Please make it stop

I mean, he is the GOAT and people should respect him, his accomplishments are ridiculous. Even if there are people who don't like him, you have to respect what he has been able to do. People can talk about Mahomes or Rodgers all they want but the bottom line is, neither of them will come close to what Brady has been able to accomplish, not to mention, they will be out of the league. 21 seasons as a pro QB, it's one hell of an accomplishment.

I don't think it unreasonable to suggest that Brady is going through a mid-life crisis. The speech, the dress sense, the plastic surgery, the shots etc. It's very common and superstar sports stars are no less susceptible to it.
This. He shoulda been a Plummer. :rofl:

Back