Brady called Vrabel an asshole

No offense???😂😂😂 Believe me, none taken. I'd be offended if someone here whom I respected posted what you did, but it was you so I feel complimented. To respond to your inquiry, here's what I can tell you: I have a close relative who was on the field for virtually.every home game from 1999 through 2019. Loved Tompa Boy and still does, to a lesser degree as I do. In that situation, he got to know, casually with most, and closer with some, pretty much everyone. He told me that Brady's petulance beginning in his next to last year and continuing until the end grated on some teammates alot.But, it was kept in-house like everything else in Foxboro. I'm no big-time insider with all kinds of inside info. I'm just telling you what I've been told, and my relative's reliability and honesty are beyond reproach. As an aside, could you possibly send me one of your famously lunatic, irrational PMs that others here mention? I'm feeling left out. Thanks!

No, you won't. Stop lying. That's at the root of the ridiculousness of bothToni Mazz and you here. You both habitually lie. You both post outrageous BS and then feign innocence when called on that BS. You asked me what my basis was for contending that some of Tompa's teammates were offended and put off by his infantile, petulant behavior in 2019-20. I answered you honestly. Your response? I'm not reading it. My god, you're as infantile as your hero (actually, heroes (pl) Toni Mazz and Tompa Boy.) Once again, I'm pleading with you: PLEASE send me one of your nutbag, insane PMs.

No offense???😂😂😂 Believe me, none taken. I'd be offended if someone here whom I respected posted what you did, but it was you so I feel complimented. To respond to your inquiry, here's what I can tell you: I have a close relative who was on the field for virtually.every home game from 1999 through 2019. Loved Tompa Boy and still does, to a lesser degree as I do. In that situation, he got to know, casually with most, and closer with some, pretty much everyone. He told me that Brady's petulance beginning in his next to last year and continuing until the end grated on some teammates alot.But, it was kept in-house like everything else in Foxboro. I'm no big-time insider with all kinds of inside info. I'm just telling you what I've been told, and my relative's reliability and honesty are beyond reproach. As an aside, could you possibly send me one of your famously lunatic, irrational PMs that others here mention? I'm feeling left out. Thanks!
LOL. I really wish you and everyone else would just admit that it is NOT Brady's phantom personality change that has you pissed off, it's that he WON his first year away from Bill and stuck the Patriot Way up your rear end and Bill's so far that all you can do now is cry about how he has changed because he is having fun and able to speak his mind because he got out from under Bill's thumb and how your feels are hurt because he likes Tampa's weather better than MA. I mean you guys are so utterly transparent it is embarrassing. The guy won the freaking SB in year one in a Covid season, in a new conference. I can assure you, everyone in Tampa is thanking the stars that he came there and elevated them to champs and has them poised to potentially repeat.

LOL. I really wish you and everyone else would just admit that it is NOT Brady's phantom personality change that has you pissed off, it's that he WON his first year away from Bill and stuck the Patriot Way up your rear end and Bill's so far that all you can do now is cry about how he has changed because he is having fun and able to speak his mind because he got out from under Bill's thumb and how your feels are hurt because he likes Tampa's weather better than MA. I mean you guys are so utterly transparent it is embarrassing. The guy won the freaking SB in year one in a Covid season, in a new conference. I can assure you, everyone in Tampa is thanking the stars that he came there and elevated them to champs and has them poised to potentially repeat.
At least there are just (erroneous) opinions there, and no outright lies, which is your usual. Progress!

If the mods have to start an "Edelman Planet" to corral all the fanbois here let me know. There are now 11 threads on Brady Planet! And three of them are locked.
I guess I will wander over there, LOL. 3 are locked? Fighting amongst themselves?

I guess I will wander over there, LOL. 3 are locked? Fighting amongst themselves?
UT removed the locked threads because he's the best!

Except that you are ignoring facts once again.

People were complaining about Brady’s personality changes well before he wins SB.

Remember when he refused to participate in OTAs with the Patriots? Yet he hasn’t had a problem with TB. So much for that “family” excuse.

You twist events to make it seem as if people only started complaining about Brady after he won the SB. That’s blatantly and patently false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People were complaining about Brady’s personality changes well before he wins SB.

Remember when he refused to participate in OTAs with the Patriots? Yet he hasn’t had a problem with TB. So much for that “family” excuse.

You twist events to make it seem as if people only started complaining about Brady after he won the SB. That’s blatantly and patently false.

I am not twisting anything. The amount vitriol being aimed at the guy since he left is over the top crazy. We ALL complained about him when he was our QB not just the last couple of years but even before when he had bad games, started his TB12 brand, the Alex stuff. That is all normal because as sports fans, especially Boston sports fans, we nit pick our sports stars.

But what has happened since he left is really an embarrassment and pretty much is the reason why the entire country can't stand Boston fans because we literally turn faster than a top on our athletes when they leave. So like I said, Brady WINNING last year is the impetus for the over the top hate never previously seen on these boards because his winning made Bill look bad and showed that the Patriot Way was just a marketing slogan for Kraft/Bill as all of it hinged on the GOAT which he confirmed with a thunderous bang when he won last year with Tampa collecting his 7th ring and 5th SB MVP.

Complaining about his affinity for the Tampa weather, his boat, the parade, his candor now that he is out from under Bill just highlights the unbelievable shallowness of some in our fanbase.

AKA lying.

I have never seen anything like it. The Bill worship here is unprecedented.

Brady has not participated in a single OTA since joining the Bucs.

Brady has not participated in a single OTA since joining the Bucs.
Lol. That is how deep the hate is. They have to make things up to try to accuse Brady of being a liar.

Yeah this thread is a dumping ground from the circus since people were too nasty in the last one and I had to lock it. I needed a new title so picked that even though no one has posted about it.

He said something like "Mike can be a real asshole once you get to know him." I didn't pay a lot of attention.

To be fair to Brady and as I posted earlier, my sense of the context was that it was buddies busting balls in a friendly way.

Yeah this thread is a dumping ground from the circus since people were too nasty in the last one and I had to lock it. I needed a new title so picked that even though no one has posted about it.

He said something like "Mike can be a real asshole once you get to know him." I didn't pay a lot of attention.
oh ok i wondered. usually the catch all threads are called things like "random posts moved from x" . this one seemed specific enough that i wondered if a link got deleted or something. 😄

Back