Brady called Vrabel an asshole

I am not twisting anything. The amount vitriol being aimed at the guy since he left is over the top crazy. We ALL complained about him when he was our QB not just the last couple of years but even before when he had bad games, started his TB12 brand, the Alex stuff. That is all normal because as sports fans, especially Boston sports fans, we nit pick our sports stars.

But what has happened since he left is really an embarrassment and pretty much is the reason why the entire country can't stand Boston fans because we literally turn faster than a top on our athletes when they leave. So like I said, Brady WINNING last year is the impetus for the over the top hate never previously seen on these boards because his winning made Bill look bad and showed that the Patriot Way was just a marketing slogan for Kraft/Bill as all of it hinged on the GOAT which he confirmed with a thunderous bang when he won last year with Tampa collecting his 7th ring and 5th SB MVP.

Complaining about his affinity for the Tampa weather, his boat, the parade, his candor now that he is out from under Bill just highlights the unbelievable shallowness of some in our fanbase.

Show me this national outrage at Boston fans.
And no, had NOTHING to do with Brady winning. A claim that can’t be backed up by facts, considering that Patriot fans were already annoyed at him well before the SB.

So sorry; it’s something that you oddly want to champion, but you have no logic to support your claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brady has not participated in a single OTA since joining the Bucs.

Last year there were no OTAs.

But what did Brady do instead? Please remind me.

Oh, and this year:
“TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady opted not to take part in the team's OTA practice Tuesday, instead opting to practice Monday with his veteran teammates at the New York Yankees' spring training complex across the street.”

So he DID practice, but because Arians told vets not to come to OTAs.

So I’m still correct. Brady, during both offseason s, met on multiple occasions with TB players to practice.

Lol. That is how deep the hate is. They have to make things up to try to accuse Brady of being a liar.

Show me what I made up.
Last year Brady was caught practicing with teammates during COVID.

This year, he practiced with his teammates while the rookies met with Arians.

So I’m in fact right. Brady is putting far more effort into working with his teammates now than he did the last 2 years or so with the Patriots.

That’s really nonsensical. We’re all sheep following our leader Chevss?!

Last year there were no OTAs.

But what did Brady do instead? Please remind me.

Oh, and this year:
“TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady opted not to take part in the team's OTA practice Tuesday, instead opting to practice Monday with his veteran teammates at the New York Yankees' spring training complex across the street.”

So he DID practice, but because Arians told vets not to come to OTAs.

So I’m still correct. Brady, during both offseason s, met on multiple occasions with TB players to practice.

Yes but not participating in the team OTAs while meeting on multiple occasions independently with teammates was also done in 2019 with the Pats.

To my knowledge his stance on OTAs, participation in them (or not), and willingness to work with WRs outside of OTAs (or not) has not changed from what it was in 2019 to current, that’s all I was pointing out.

Yes but not participating in the team OTAs while meeting on multiple occasions independently with teammates was also done in 2019 with the Pats.

To my knowledge his stance on OTAs, participation in them (or not), and willingness to work with WRs outside of OTAs (or not) has not changed from what it was in 2019 to current, that’s all I was pointing out.

So playing catch once with two players is the equivalent of practicing during OTAs with:

On Monday, Brady was joined by Griffin, Giovani Bernard, Blaine Gabbert, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Justin Watson, Rob Gronkowski, Cam Brate and Ronald Jones.

Or, in 2020, with 8-10 different guys on multiple days.

Yeah, it’s not the same. Not even close.

Brady planned on participating this year in OTAs, hence why he organized the equivalent during the same days.

So playing catch once with two players is the equivalent of practicing during OTAs with:

On Monday, Brady was joined by Griffin, Giovani Bernard, Blaine Gabbert, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Justin Watson, Rob Gronkowski, Cam Brate and Ronald Jones.

Or, in 2020, with 8-10 different guys on multiple days.

Yeah, it’s not the same. Not even close.

Brady planned on participating this year in OTAs, hence why he organized the equivalent during the same days.

What makes you think it was playing catch once with two players? I won’t be home to be able to pull links for several hours, but 8-10 guys, on multiple occasions, practicing routes, sounds about right for what was reported in 2019. If it were catch once with two guys, agreed, it would not be the same. I’m specifically asserting that to my knowledge, it is in fact the same, links to follow late tonight or tomorrow.

Lol. That is how deep the hate is. They have to make things up to try to accuse Brady of being a liar.
You certainly are an expert at recognizing when people "make things up." AKA lie. You can't seem to write more than one sentence without doing it yourself. In fact, you're the GOAT in that department...

What makes you think it was playing catch once with two players? I won’t be home to be able to pull links for several hours, but 8-10 guys, on multiple occasions, practicing routes, sounds about right for what was reported in 2019. If it were catch once with two guys, agreed, it would not be the same. I’m specifically asserting that to my knowledge, it is in fact the same, links to follow late tonight or tomorrow.

Based on the search that I just did, he just met once with Harry/Jules, and once with Josh Gordon.

That’s it.

So yeah, there is a massive difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Based on the search that I just did, he just met once with Harry/Jules, and once with Josh Gordon.

That’s it.

So yeah, there is a massive difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Based on my own searches as well your version is likely closer than my recollection. He also worked out with Gronk and was reported as having "a few" Patriots players over for "workouts" plural, but the only ones directly reported on are the only ones he posted to his social media.

To lend more support to your side of things, several pass catchers were reported as meeting him for the first time in June.

So mea culpa there.

He also met with Gronk, in addition to Gordon as indicated, but Gronk didn't come back so that amounted to nothing. Perhaps most importantly, he let Antonio Brown stay AT HIS HOUSE in 2019. You don't let the New WR do that when he's potentially a psychopath unless you absolutely want to get him up to speed as quickly as possible, because you're obsessed with winning, and you definitely don't do that if you're checked out. Just saying.

Imagine trying to criticize a Qb who skipped voluntary OTA's the past 3 seasons of his career and won the SB 2 of those 3 seasons. Lol. You can't make up this level of hate.

Imagine trying to criticize a Qb who skipped voluntary OTA's the past 3 seasons of his career and won the SB 2 of those 3 seasons. Lol. You can't make up this level of hate.

Tell me again how well Brady interacted with his receivers in 2019 again?

Stop making excuses for him. It’s a bit pathetic.

LOL. Epic troll job by Brady ahead of the Falcons game Sunday. Check out the time of the clock over his right shoulder.

1631631187240.png

Back