Brady: his numbers SINCE SB XXXIX

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
2005 - 9/13/2011 - For no real reason (except I asked myself who is he without the SB Years).

Games W .. L % . Att . Comp % Yds .... Td Int Rating

82 ..... 54 18 75 2740 1785 . 65 21336 168 52 101

Cheers, BostonTim

Brady is a better QB now than he was when we won the SB's, just that the team hasn't been as good which has resulted in no lombardis. Last year was really his appex IMO and better than his 07 season, we were in a rebuilding mode and the only reason we didn't finish 8-8 or worse is because of Brady and IMO no other QB in the league including Manning could have done what he did last year with that supporting cast.

Brady is a better QB now than he was when we won the SB's, just that the team hasn't been as good which has resulted in no lombardis. Last year was really his appex IMO and better than his 07 season, we were in a rebuilding mode and the only reason we didn't finish 8-8 or worse is because of Brady and IMO no other QB in the league including Manning could have done what he did last year with that supporting cast.

+28 in turnovers helped considerably. But, yeah, TB was great last year.

I think Brady's game had to go up stats wise because the team changed quite a bit. To me that is what its about more then getting better or worse.

I think Brady's game had to go up stats wise because the team changed quite a bit. To me that is what its about more then getting better or worse.

I think it's quite noticeable that Bradys arm strength, deep ball and touch passing has improved considerably over his career, he's always been super accurate on short to medium passes but these days he can zip it into tight coverage as good as anyone and he even mentioned in interviews that when they got Randy in 07 he made a concentrated effort on improving his deep passing skills.

Whats weird is that this team transformed into the Colts with a better but not great defense.
The Pats of the SB years would eat this team for breakfast.
If the D improves from last year than this team is scary good.

Whats weird is that this team transformed into the Colts with a better but not great defense.

So would that be TB eating HIMSELF for breakfast? :zombie:

Cheers, BostonTim

I don't know that that's true. These Patriots move the ball on everybody. The 03 and 04 Patriots would have to try to keep scoring, and couldn't settle for FGs.

I don't know that that's true. These Patriots move the ball on everybody. The 03 and 04 Patriots would have to try to keep scoring, and couldn't settle for FGs.

With Earthwind Moreland and 2nd year Samuals with Brown playing slot in 04? Yeah I think I would take my chances with this team.

With Earthwind Moreland and 2nd year Samuals with Brown playing slot in 04? Yeah I think I would take my chances with this team.

Yeah, I don't like Troy's chances covering Welker. :coffee:

+28 in large part because he only threw 4 INT's all year

Yeah I think the pats only had 9 turnovers on offense total. Which by the way was a record....again. Did you know that Brady was the only Qb in the league that the rest of the offense had more turnovers than int's?

Back