Brady is back….

Now Brady is working to get himself traded from the Bucs?

The hate for Arians is strong in this one.

Darlington, who is seemingly tb connected said on the radio earlier that there is no way he is playing anywhere but tampa this season. he thinks mia. might be an ownership stake in the future.

I just watched Skip and Shannon. Skip thinks no way he goes this season but he thinks next season could be the season he goes to Miami. Skip says his source had it that Sean Payton had approached Brady to go to Miami as a package, but the Flores situation blew that possibility up. Brady saw it as a chance to “stick it to Belichick” twice a year according to Skips source.

Last edited:
I just watched Skip and Shannon. Skip thinis no way he goes this season but he thinks next season could be the season he goes to Miami. Skip says his source had it that Sean Payton had approached Brady to go to Miami as a package, but the Flores situation blew that possibility up. Brady saw it as a chance to “stick it to Belichick” twice a year according to Skips source.
Ian Rappaport shut the rumor down today as well.

The more I hear about this rumor, the more I think it's bullshit.

Brady is friends with the co-owner of the Doofins. If the other guy takes over as the main owner, he wants TB12 to join him. I've heard this rumor numerous times. It might be legit.

I don't really think that TB12 cares much about his legacy in NE. He is all about TB12...

True.

Sucks.

Brady is friends with the co-owner of the Doofins. If the other guy takes over as the main owner, he wants TB12 to join him. I've heard this rumor numerous times. It might be legit.

I don't really think that TB12 cares much about his legacy in NE. He is all about TB12...
Why should he? Bill didn’t want him going on 3 seasons now. He can play wherever he wants. It’s amusing though on how passionately fans of NE say they don’t care about anymore when they really, really do.

Why should he? Bill didn’t want him going on 3 seasons now. He can play wherever he wants. It’s amusing though on how passionately fans of NE say they don’t care about anymore when they really, really do.

What a ridiculous post. He should care about his legacy here. He was drafted here when NOBODY wanted him and he came into a team with a fantastic group of men that helped him become what he did. And the greatest coach of all time was here for his whole career at NE.

Going to the Dolphins would plummet his standing with the fan base here. He’s not stupid, he knows this. And if all of this is a grudging, childish strop that has him fixated at trying to “get back at Bill” then he truly is pathetic.

He should care Mazz. He will have to retire one day and he will have to face the fans here at some stage.

What a ridiculous post. He should care about his legacy here. He was drafted here when NOBODY wanted him and he came into a team with a fantastic group of men that helped him become what he did. And the greatest coach of all time was here for his whole career at NE.

Going to the Dolphins would plummet his standing with the fan base here. He’s not stupid, he knows this. And if all of this is a grudging, childish strop that has him fixated at trying to “get back at Bill” then he truly is pathetic.

He should care Mazz. He will have to retire one day and he will have to face the fans here at some stage.
Roberto, Brady enhanced his legacy 100 fold when he left New England and won a Super Bowl in his first year in Tampa.

It’s only butt hurt Patriots fans that somehow think he owes them something. He is the greatest football player of all time. That is never going to change no matter how much whiny patriot fans want it to.

If he decides to go to a third team and that happens to be Miami that will be yet another chapter in his surreal career that no other player will ever approach in terms of winning and consistency well into their 40s.

Literally no one outside of New England thinks he should stop playing. It only appears to be deranged patriot fans that can’t seem to let the guy go and somehow thinks his playing career here is the only one that matters.

Roberto, Brady enhanced his legacy 100 fold when he left New England and won a Super Bowl in his first year in Tampa.

It’s only butt hurt Patriots fans that somehow think he owes them something. He is the greatest football player of all time. That is never going to change no matter how much whiny patriot fans want it to.

If he decides to go to a third team and that happens to be Miami that will be yet another chapter in his surreal career that no other player will ever approach in terms of winning and consistency well into their 40s.

Literally no one outside of New England thinks he should stop playing. It only appears to be deranged patriot fans that can’t seem to let the guy go and somehow thinks his playing career here is the only one that matters.
He didn’t enhance his legacy 100 fold. Get real….he went to a stacked team that was ripe with talent and he played in a Covid year where he was able to play in the playoffs in Lambeau Field and the Superdome with no home fans! And be played a SB in his home stadium. He had everything going for him in 2020.

Nobody is saying he should stop playing. Who is saying that? Him going was the right thing for both parties. He was going to wn nothing if he stayed here as the team was being rebuilt and we never would have gotten Mac if Tom had stayed and we just would have put off a comprehensive rebuild by a few years with no QB of worth following him.

Would you genuinely follow and support him if we went to Miami as a matter of interest? I know the answer of course but let’s hear to say it.

I've really enjoyed Peyton post-retirement.

Oh boohoo. I feel that thanks in part to Brady Sr. Tom has become increasingly easier to dislike.
You are so right. I met Brady Sr while I was working at a law office. He came in to try to sell us some insurance. The guy strutted around like he was King Poop and acted like he was expecting bowing from the staff. Talk about living on reflected glory. Brady's mom, OTOH, seems like a very nice, modest regular mom.

Brady has turned into a right snake hasn’t he. What a load of guff he posted in this statement and Arians knows it with a one line response.

Last edited:
Skip is mostly correct. This bit of info I'm about to drop will be coming out soon so I'm not betraying trust.

Tom knew he wasn't retiring. He knew from day 1 he'd be back. Bruschi is the first media member to speculate that Tom was up something. He said the day after Tom's 'retirement' that something smelled fishy.

Skip is right about the relationship between Arians and Tom. The Glazers and GM Licht knew how Tom felt about Arians - everyone on the team knew - Leftwich played the buffer from the beginning. Tom thought they were close to firing Arians but needed a push.

Tom's retirement was a play in hopes to get Arians to retire or to get the Glazer's to fire Arians and replace him with Bill O'Brien. Discussions had been held.
The Glazers wanted Arians to go out on his terms by retiring.

Tom had a few other 'suggestions' for shoring up the OL and WR groups but they were secondary. Licht filled Tom's wishes for OL and WR help.

Skip is right about the buffer solution but that occurred naturally. Tom still has hope that Arians will retire. For now, Tom will ignore Arians' petty jabs at him in the media.
Many believe Arians won't last much longer.

Everyone involved will deny it when the media reports it, of course.

There were similar goings-on in 2017 with the Pats between RKK, BB and Brady.
The difference is that BB is the GOAT coach and Arians is a flim-flam man.
JimmyG was the sacrificial offering.
Looks like my guys were spot on.

There's no doubt TB12 came back bc he had assurances from the Glazers that Arians would be gone soon. He had to come back a little earlier than he wanted, to keep the FAs Tampa needed to keep and sign some FAs they wanted. He lobbied the Glazers and he got his way. The internal tug of war is over and now, as he hoped, Arians is gone, probably with a tidy little retirement package from the Bucs.

TB12 thought he had that power back in 2017 with RKK. He tried. Him or me. RKK is too smart to let personal feelings get in the way of the smart business decision.
Kraft re-upped his vows to BB and eventually TB12 left. Some here will remember rumors of BB going to the Giants back then. That was real and closer than I'd like to think.

TB12 worshippers won't like this - how could they? - but they'll spin it to fit their image of Brady.
Reality is, Brady became a full blown manipulative diva during his mid-life. To the GOAT go the spoils and he wanted that power. He got his way in Tampa.

TB12 is the HC of the offense. He's also the defacto GM of the offense with Licht serving as his accountant for cap purposes.
Todd Bowles is the HC in title only. He's really the DC.

The ends justified his means. "Great power doesn't corrupt a person, it only brings their true character into the light." Kim Harrison

Looks like my guys were spot on.

There's no doubt TB12 came back bc he had assurances from the Glazers that Arians would be gone soon. He had to come back a little earlier than he wanted, to keep the FAs Tampa needed to keep and sign some FAs they wanted. He lobbied the Glazers and he got his way. The internal tug of war is over and now, as he hoped, Arians is gone, probably with a tidy little retirement package from the Bucs.

TB12 thought he had that power back in 2017 with RKK. He tried. Him or me. RKK is too smart to let personal feelings get in the way of the smart business decision.
Kraft re-upped his vows to BB and eventually TB12 left. Some here will remember rumors of BB going to the Giants back then. That was real and closer than I'd like to think.

TB12 worshippers won't like this - how could they? - but they'll spin it to fit their image of Brady.
Reality is, Brady became a full blown manipulative diva during his mid-life. To the GOAT go the spoils and he wanted that power. He got his way in Tampa.

TB12 is the HC of the offense. He's also the defacto GM of the offense with Licht serving as his accountant for cap purposes.
Todd Bowles is the HC in title only. He's really the DC.

The ends justified his means. "Great power doesn't corrupt a person, it only brings their true character into the light." Kim Harrison
I can't wait for our MA resident Brady Blowboy, aka Tom E. Curran, to explain this one away. My breakfast popcorn is popping as I write this😂....

Back