Brady is back….

I can't wait for our MA resident Brady Blowboy, aka Tom E. Curran, to explain this one away. My breakfast popcorn is popping as I write this😂....

I don't read Curran any more. What did he say previously?

I don't read Curran any more. What did he say previously?
I don't read much of him, but I do listen to his podcasts and watch his show Quick Slants. He has steadfastly defended Brady and his father through all of the crap over the recent years. He developed a personal relationship with them, as well as Guerrero, long ago. I actually enjoy his work most of the time, but he has a severe blind spot when it comes to ANY criticism of those people I mentioned. I've actually met him and he is a really likeable, genuine guy and we're fellow alumni and graduates of the same college, St. Anselm in NH.

I don't read much of him, but I do listen to his podcasts and watch his show Quick Slants. He has steadfastly defended Brady and his father through all of the crap over the recent years. He developed a personal relationship with them, as well as Guerrero, long ago. I actually enjoy his work most of the time, but he has a severe blind spot when it comes to ANY criticism of those people I mentioned. I've actually met him and he is a really likeable, genuine guy and we're fellow alumni and graduates of the same college, St. Anselm in NH.

He has his nose wedged far up on the Brady family's collective arse.

i agree on curran completely. it is too bad.

Looks like my guys were spot on.

There's no doubt TB12 came back bc he had assurances from the Glazers that Arians would be gone soon. He had to come back a little earlier than he wanted, to keep the FAs Tampa needed to keep and sign some FAs they wanted. He lobbied the Glazers and he got his way. The internal tug of war is over and now, as he hoped, Arians is gone, probably with a tidy little retirement package from the Bucs.

TB12 thought he had that power back in 2017 with RKK. He tried. Him or me. RKK is too smart to let personal feelings get in the way of the smart business decision.
Kraft re-upped his vows to BB and eventually TB12 left. Some here will remember rumors of BB going to the Giants back then. That was real and closer than I'd like to think.

TB12 worshippers won't like this - how could they? - but they'll spin it to fit their image of Brady.
Reality is, Brady became a full blown manipulative diva during his mid-life. To the GOAT go the spoils and he wanted that power. He got his way in Tampa.

TB12 is the HC of the offense. He's also the defacto GM of the offense with Licht serving as his accountant for cap purposes.
Todd Bowles is the HC in title only. He's really the DC.

The ends justified his means. "Great power doesn't corrupt a person, it only brings their true character into the light." Kim Harrison

Spot on Chevss. Your info was right and Brady clearly tried this before in NE and as you say, it didn't work. This probably explains his ongoing bitterness with BB and probably Kraft as well.

I really don't like this person he's become. I think it's a genuine shame. People will say it's what makes him great, has led to his success etc. And maybe they're right. But an asshole is still an asshole no matter what success he has had in life.

Brady has turned into a right snake hasn’t he. What a load of guff he posted in this statement and Arians knows it with a one line response.

"Heartfelt message"

i'd love to know why he
#fakeretired to begin with
Well, now the world knows. It's only a matter of time before Arians puts a good skinner on himself some night and drunkenly blurts out the detailed, entire story. Hopefully, there's a reporter around when it happens, because it will happen.

The only possible parallel I can make to this in terms of magnitude was my leaving my beer league hockey team for a season...

Edit: beer league seasons are about 12 weeks long
Probably gives you enough time to sober up for next year.

Cheers

Early Edition on NBC Boston Sports just had Curran and Albert Breer on. Breer said Brady had nothing to do with Arians leaving the HC position. Even Curran looked at him incredulously.

Early Edition on NBC Boston Sports just had Curran and Albert Breer on. Breer said Brady had nothing to do with Arians leaving the HC position. Even Curran looked at him incredulously.

Breer knows better or he's become a Brady fan boy.

Colin Cowherd is saying what we all know, Arians moves upstairs so Tom doesn't appear like a bully.

What's objectionable about Tom in his current guise is when you compare him to say Michael Jordan, Jordan was a class A1 prick, but he never hid that. He never pretended he wasn't ruthless and very thin skinned and downright nasty at times. He laid it out and never hid behind a facade and I really respect him for that.

Tom by comparison has turned into a duplicitous, sneaky, creep. He has put up this massive facade of nice guy, family man, I love everyone, kind of schtick. But behind it all, he's manipulative and sly and clearly has a monstrous ego.

Now, was he always like this? Hard to say, it might be wishful thinking on our part to believe that all of a sudden when he ht 40, he had some mid-life crisis and totally changed. Maybe he has indeed always been this way but Bill and RKK kept him on the level with tough love or whatever.

Last edited:
Colin Herd is saying what we all know, Arians moves upstairs so Tom doesn't appear like a bully.

What's objectionable about Tom in his current guise is when you compare him to say Michael Jordan, Jordan was a class A1 prick, but he never hid that. He never pretend he wasn't ruthless and very thin skinned and downright nasty at times. He laid it out and never hid behind a facade and I really respect him for that.

Tom by comparison has turned into a duplicitous, sneaky, creep. He has put up this massive facade of nice guy, family man, I love everyone, kind of schtick. But behind it all, he's manipulative and sly and clearly has a monstrous ego.

Now, was he always like this? Hard to say, it might be wishful thinking on our part to believe that all of a sudden when he hot 40, he had some mid-life crisis and totally changed. Maybe he has indeed always been this way but Bill and RKK kept him on the level with tough love or whatever.
Your third paragraph absolutely nailed it. Well-done.

All anyone has to do is read the comments following that piece from Florio. I swear, the fans of other teams across the country used to hate and vilify Tom Brady. Now that he's no longer a Patriot they lie for him, enable him, make excuses for him, idolize him and worship at his feet. It's literally unbelievable... except that it isnt...

All anyone has to do is read the comments following that piece from Florio. I swear, the fans of other teams across the country used to hate and vilify Tom Brady. Now that he's no longer a Patriot they lie for him, enable him, make excuses for him, idolize him and worship at his feet. It's literally unbelievable... except that it isnt...
Read this comment though. And there’s a few more like it.

touchback6 says:
April 1, 2022 at 7:18 pm
Many Pats fans have short term memory loss and forget about the start of this….Especially our buddy up top here up in NH.
Brady’s amazing chokejob in SB42 and his subsequent horrendous or medicore play in postseasons from 2007-2012 when not
playing some cupcake playoff team, was the start of this.
The media then, protected Tom, enabled him and basically brainwashed the fanboy contingent
You know why? Because protecting Brady’s failures wasn’t a
moneymaker, but bashing BB was and is.
BB wins Exec of the Year this pat year has his qb and somehow this is not good in our new, creepy world of constant misinformation.
In 2009, 2010, 2011 off a Lockout, I knew BB was going for
the long game and so I had patience. I knew what he was doing and it worked gloriously, starting with having good drafts like
he is having now with players who just lack experience. But, also drafting Garoppolo in ‘14 to scare Brady into keeping his job, to stop the chasing of stats at the the expense of the entire team, and postseason losses that should have never happened where he threw 2 or 3 INTs and/or dribbled out 14 points in an offensive league.
BB won. Brady didn’t fix Brady. BB did. There is nothing worse than people who use revisionist history and lie.
BB was brilliant and still is ridding the franchise of what is now a creepy narcissist oligarch and his stupid wife, and winning Exec of the Year with a humble new qb for the next decade.
These are facts.
The best things in life take a little time and our society and the very dumb people letting the internet speak for them, are the ones who have had it all wrong and still do.
You known the world is upside down when Shank and Ben Violin are bashing the primadonna down in Tampa, but they shoud
have been bashing his failed choice of the shougun spread base from 2007-2012, throwing 50 times a game out of the shotgun, over and over and over because he “preferred” it.
Sorry, Tom. BB waa right, told you to shut your mouth and get back under Center and to stoo checking into passes when you should ve running the ball. Yep.
BB. There is no 2nd Dynasty without BB drafting Garoppolo.
Maybe not a fact, but the train Brady was on thinking he never made a mistake and Giselle in his ear, wasn’t a good one.

"...it’s unprecedented to have a franchise quarterback end a 40-day retirement and then, 17 days later, have his head coach leave with barely a hint of disappointment or dismay from the player who had just ended his temporary respite from the game."

Nailed it.

The comments from Pats fans are really good.
Roberto's from above is spot on.
Tommy will have a thing or two to say about touchback's comments regarding the drought years in between SBs.
HS will love his comments on Gisele, too!

But look, touchback has another one!

touchback6 says:

April 1, 2022 at 7:46 pm

BB drafted JimmyG and worked daily with him right under Brady’s nose.
It’s a top 3 stroke of genius by BB in the last 20 years.

Warning shots were fired, Brady got scared because he knew he’d be risking a worse situation away from BB, and BB formed another dynasty with his brilliant GM and coaching work.

The wrong story has been told this whole time. These things factually happened. It wasn’t a mirage.

Go back and look at the drive charts from 2007-2012 and compare those to 2014-2018. Night and day. Brady was in the shotgun exclusively with the former, which made him more predictable, but BB gave his qb what he wanted after making him the highesr paid player in history in 2010.

So he got a raise and then proceeded to ruin the season with subpar play in January.

Heck, even in 2018 as Brady was playing for a new deal to 45 and to chase stats, BB slapped Brady again late in 2018 after that putrid loss to Pitt.

NE then won the SB with great D and a run game as Brady wanted it to be about him. Thank you, BB again!

BB gave Brady everything after 2006 and Brady crapped it down the toilet in those postseasons. Again, this is just a fact.

Heck! Even in 2007 and 2011 the inferior part of the team (the defense after BB built offense first for Brady and rule changes), played better than he did!

Sterling Moore had a better postseason in 2011 than Tom Brady.

Let that one sink in. BB had seen enough and even a 2nd loss to the Giants, the Boston media said nothing about the elelphant in the room:

Tom Brady and his preferred offense and gameplanning crapping itself against the better Ds. It was an imbalanced offense but Brady wanted it to chase Manning’s stats. Brady was starting to put himself above the team and somehow coincided after Brady met Giselle.

Yep.

He was obssessed he wasn’t seen on Manning’s level, statistically.

and a 3rd

touchback6 says:

April 1, 2022 at 8:11 pm

chadbildress says:
April 1, 2022 at 7:31 pm
Who cares if Brady had Arians fired? He’s 100 years old. He’s set for life. This isn’t some minimum wage worker getting fired for no reason.
Brady’s allowed to use his leverage to pick a coach he wants. I love how the Boston reporters act like this is something new. It’s pretty clear New England would’ve been better off choosing Brady over their head coach the last two seasons.
59Rate This
——————
In 10 years, this will be the wrong statement.^
It was proven on national tv last October when Mac outplayed Tom Brady and Brady looked like a deer in the headlights for 4 qtrs.
Having a primadonna, arrogant oligarch as a QB like GB has with Rodgers now (clearly Brady and Erin talk regularly about this), or Brady now in TB, where you take away the coach’s ability to hold the player accountable, is not something REAL Pats fans want because Brady used to NOT be that guy and we knew how important it was to not have Peyton Manning or some other QB that crapped himself in January due to a failed, finesse offense.
Aaron Rodgers may never sniff a SB ever again and he probably won’t. 60 mil per for a supposed leader who isn’t a leader and self-absorbed primadonna who thinks the reason why his teams lose in Januarys is some other reason other than him. It’s a disease in our society right now. Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. That’s the disease.
We care about our TEAM and the culture with its tried and true 20 year, proven existence.
Only young/uneducated Pats fans care about video games and fantasy stats. This was never a thing in NE until 2007 when Brady got toys. What good was it? He blew it.
When Brady walks away from that old and expensive team of broken down players down in crappy Tampa, quite possible after 2022 after he’s used them for selfish gain, that crater will be so big, it will take a decade to fill it for the Buccaneers.
You must not work in the business world.

and a 4th. This guy is good. I think I'll try to recruit him to come post here!

98.5 was invented to bash BB. Truth.

I couldn’t figure out why in 2009 98.5 was born and why ESPN Boston was born in the same year.

They couldn’t compliment BB anymore for his work with dynasty 1 and SB42 provided the perfect backdrop to attack BB and protect Brady. The ratings don’t lie, so the media repeats the recipe until it runs its course.

All of a sudden 14 points is enough to win playoff games because that’s what Brady produced with his own chose style of offense. Super. Sweet logic coming from apparently very dumb people in our society who believe what they want to believe even if it’s not what actually happened.

Oh, yeah, gee, thanks Felger and Mazz. Those two hyenas wouldn’t know the sport if George Halas came back from the dead and gave them a year long course on it.

Then it hit me: An untapped market was not being tapped. BB Bashing is a huge moneymaker because he doesn’t smile for the press.

I also noted how the media knew bashing BB for his brilliant coaching was off the table and would provide no credibility, so they bash BB the GM when we all know drafting is a crapshoot for all GMs. It’s a perfect target just like lying about the Pats knowing no one will care, because everyone is jealous of them, any harm to them is better than no harm. The media has even some Pats fans brainwashed that he is not a good/great GM, as Red Auerbach blushes in his grave in Boston.

Why isn’t Red Auerbach called a bad GM? How can it be the greatest architect in one sport is that and the other with a salary cap and a cheating commissioner, can’t be? It makes no sense.

Only in the world of misinformation does BB. whose GM work blows away Bill Polian’s and everyone else’s in NFL history (especially in a cap era), is somehow “bad” or “awful” when he’s actually been the architect of 2 separate dynasties, something no one will ever touch ever again as long as there is a cap in the NFL.

If there was no cap, the Pats would never lose with Brady at QB and BB drafted and made Tom Brady. So, it begins and ends with BB which is why Kraft chose wisely into the future.

And BB will make Mac Jones, too. He’ll never be Brady (no one will), but it will be enough to sustain playoff contention for years to come.

and a 5th to boot!

touchback6 says:

April 1, 2022 at 8:49 pm

aldavisfertilizesthenfl says:
April 1, 2022 at 7:49 pm
Brady is as phony as his hair weave that nobody mentions…
——————
I’ll mention it! Just like I’ll mention the house he and Giselle were building in Inglewood that had a moat around it. No joke. A moat. Right then I knew something was wrong.
The Brady who was one of the guys was no more. He’d surged past his teammates even though those first 3 rings were mainly defense and STs.
Tom Brady changed the day he went LA and hooked up with Giselle. It’s just that simple.
Somehow, the super attractive Bridget Moynihan wasn’t good enough because his ego had reached another level.
Yep.
BB spent the last 10+ years or so of Brady’s career in NE managing that ego.
What a saint. I am sure it wasn’t easy trying to keep Giselle out of Tom’s ear. Never seen a pro athlete more whipped than that guy. It’s like he’d never dated a hot girl before and somehow thinks a super model is more impressive than a Grade B actress.
The hairplugs came out in 2010, by the way. I remember it vividly and was embarrassed as I am with his ridiculous Facebook doc and thinking a regular person could possibly use his diet the way it is, even from a medical standpoint his analysis is accurate. It’s just that he doesn’t get people can’t afford in-home chefs like he does.
Tom Brady owes his entire NFL existence and success to BB and where he was groomed.

Last edited:
Back