Brady is back….

and a 3rd

and a 4th. This guy is good. I think I'll try to recruit him to come post here!

and a 5th to boot!
i think he did post here...tylawspick i believe. similar type comments. i asked him when he came here if he was that guy and he never answered.

Last edited:
Yep, those comments are pretty good! It’s a very interesting point on the drive charts, 07-12 when Brady basically had the offense he wanted and the plays he wanted.

I listened to Tom Curran's most recent Patriots Talk podcast yesterday. In a nutshell, Curran and his partner, Phil Perry, both pretty honestly laid out the situation with Brady and Ariens. They agreed that it represented pretty ethically poor behavior on Brady's part. Then, Curran's conclusion was that, despite the fact that Brady behaved poorly, he was entitled to do so because of how his creative freedom was stifled by Belichick for 20 years. As if that wasn't bad enough, Perry agreed with that assessment. I almost fell over. That was the defining moment for me when I realized that Tom Brady has a large percentage of the public and the media in denial in regard to what he's morphed into.

Pulled this from PFT this morning.

1. touchback6 says:
    April 1, 2022 at 7:18 pm
    Many Pats fans have short term memory loss and forget about the start of this….Especially our buddy up top here up in NH.
    Brady’s amazing chokejob in SB42 and his subsequent horrendous or medicore play in postseasons from 2007-2012 when not
    playing some cupcake playoff team, was the start of this.
    The media then, protected Tom, enabled him and basically brainwashed the fanboy contingent
    You know why? Because protecting Brady’s failures wasn’t a
    moneymaker, but bashing BB was and is.
    BB wins Exec of the Year this pat year has his qb and somehow this is not good in our new, creepy world of constant misinformation.
    In 2009, 2010, 2011 off a Lockout, I knew BB was going for
    the long game and so I had patience. I knew what he was doing and it worked gloriously, starting with having good drafts like
    he is having now with players who just lack experience. But, also drafting Garoppolo in ‘14 to scare Brady into keeping his job, to stop the chasing of stats at the the expense of the entire team, and postseason losses that should have never happened where he threw 2 or 3 INTs and/or dribbled out 14 points in an offensive league.
    BB won. Brady didn’t fix Brady. BB did. There is nothing worse than people who use revisionist history and lie.
    BB was brilliant and still is ridding the franchise of what is now a creepy narcissist oligarch and his stupid wife, and winning Exec of the Year with a humble new qb for the next decade.
    These are facts.
    The best things in life take a little time and our society and the very dumb people letting the internet speak for them, are the ones who have had it all wrong and still do.
    You known the world is upside down when Shank and Ben Violin are bashing the primadonna down in Tampa, but they shoud
    have been bashing his failed choice of the shougun spread base from 2007-2012, throwing 50 times a game out of the shotgun, over and over and over because he “preferred” it.
    Sorry, Tom. BB waa right, told you to shut your mouth and get back under Center and to stoo checking into passes when you should ve running the ball. Yep.
    BB. There is no 2nd Dynasty without BB drafting Garoppolo.
    Maybe not a fact, but the train Brady was on thinking he never made a mistake and Giselle in his ear, wasn’t a good one.

Rate This

1. touchback6 says:
    Many Pats fans have short term memory loss and forget about the start of this….Especially our buddy up top here up in NH.
    Brady’s amazing chokejob in SB42 and his subsequent horrendous or medicore play in postseasons from 2007-2012 when not
    The media then, protected Tom, enabled him and basically brainwashed the fanboy contingent
    BB wins Exec of the Year this pat year has his qb and somehow this is not good in our new, creepy world of constant misinformation.
    the long game and so I had patience. I knew what he was doing and it worked gloriously, starting with having good drafts like
    he is having now with players who just lack experience. But, also drafting Garoppolo in ‘14 to scare Brady into keeping his job, to stop the chasing of stats at the the expense of the entire team, and postseason losses that should have never happened where he threw 2 or 3 INTs and/or dribbled out 14 points in an offensive league.
    BB won. Brady didn’t fix Brady. BB did. There is nothing worse than people who use revisionist history and lie.
    BB was brilliant and still is ridding the franchise of what is now a creepy narcissist oligarch and his stupid wife, and winning Exec of the Year with a humble new qb for the next decade.
    These are facts.
    The best things in life take a little time and our society and the very dumb people letting the internet speak for them, are the ones who have had it all wrong and still do.
    You known the world is upside down when Shank and Ben Violin are bashing the primadonna down in Tampa, but they shoud
    have been bashing his failed choice of the shougun spread base from 2007-2012, throwing 50 times a game out of the shotgun, over and over and over because he “preferred” it.
    Sorry, Tom. BB waa right, told you to shut your mouth and get back under Center and to stoo checking into passes when you should ve running the ball. Yep.
    Maybe not a fact, but the train Brady was on thinking he never made a mistake and Giselle in his ear, wasn’t a good one.

Rate This

That's great, isn't it? We've been talking about the article and those comments in the Brady is back thread over at the Brady sub forum.

1. touchback6 says:
    These are facts.

Rate This

Hooo Doggy....

Somebody check on Mazz. This will be interpreted as sacrilege in her mind.

That's great, isn't it? We've been talking about the article and those comments in the Brady is back thread over at the Brady sub forum.

I've been watching all the hijinks down in Tampa with bemused interest. I've been trying to tell people that the only coach Tom wants
to play for is himself and, lo and behold, he's set that up to be the case by leveraging the owner to have it exactly as he wants it. It was
positively Machiavelli-level scheming on his part.

He quit on us early during the 2019 season and pretended to give a shit for the remainder of that season. Why people seem to still want
to make him out to be a great human being is a total mystery to me. He's the GOAT of QBs, for sure, but as a person and teammate it's
his way or the highway as Arians found out.

It'll be years before the full truth of Tommy's Big Retirement Adventure comes out and when it does it's likely to be very unflattering for
Captain Narcisssus, but it'll be zero surprise to me. Brady is nuts.

I've been watching all the hijinks down in Tampa with bemused interest. I've been trying to tell people that the only coach Tom wants
to play for is himself and, lo and behold, he's set that up to be the case by leveraging the owner to have it exactly as he wants it. It was

He quit on us early during the 2019 season and pretended to give a shit for the remainder of that season. Why people seem to still want
to make him out to be a great human being is a total mystery to me. He's the GOAT of QBs, for sure, but as a person and teammate it's

It'll be years before the full truth of Tommy's Big Retirement Adventure comes out and when it does it's likely to be very unflattering for

It's a damn shame. He could have done this so much better.

He could have owned the region forever.

Instead, he has made himself a semi-pariah amongst the most fervent and knowledgeable patriots fans.

And also, me.

Just as an aside. I've wondered since nearly day one, whether a sane human could conduct there life as TFB has conducted his. His absolutely preternatural drive to win, to work, to prove every imagined rebuke as a personal insult, `to humiliate the perpetrator of said insult, to be 100% in charge of his existence, to break every record known to man, to double up on the whole world, with all of these traits always intensifying and never, cooling off, one can fairly imagine that this 20 years of behavior might lead inexorably to where we are today. I dunno. I do know, I can't see one thing truly "normal" (whatever that is) about Tom. And I am as ever, boggled by it. And To steal Dolly's tribute to Porter Waggoner, Tom, I will always love you.

Cheers

Just as an aside. I've wondered since nearly day one, whether a sane human could conduct there life as TFB has conducted his. His absolutely preternatural drive to win, to work, to prove every imagined rebuke as a personal insult, `to humiliate the perpetrator of said insult, to be 100% in charge of his existence, to break every record known to man, to double up on the whole world, with all of these traits always intensifying and never, cooling off, one can fairly imagine that this 20 years of behavior might lead inexorably to where we are today. I dunno. I do know, I can't see one thing truly "normal" (whatever that is) about Tom. And I am as ever, boggled by it. And To steal Dolly's tribute to Porter Waggoner, Tom, I will always love you.

Cheers
He wanted something. He was never going to get in New England. The Super star treatment . Having Control on & off the field. Lets forget Gisele said BB treated Brady like Johnny Foxboro. Even ex patriots players saying No one was safe in film studies or meetings.
Brady landed in perfect situation in TB. The owners give him what ever he wants.

Last edited:

Dead on balls accurate. I think it's generally well known already that Tom orchestrated Arians' departure. Only Tampa's PR people would argue against that.

Tom's a spoiled child and an entitled adult who has the power to grab what's his (and what isn't his) by the balls.
We witnessed the beginnings of that kind of behavior here when he ran up the back stairs to Kraft to get what he wanted.
He's so far gone that his bond with the average fan and the average player has been reduced to a marketing plan for the wealthy.
He says the right things in his pressers but let's not forget that he's already admitted to being less than truthful in those pressers.

Here's an example of what was going on for years behind the scenes that casts a shadow on the person TB12 has become.

FVisrZ6WUAEShGK

Brady has a new girl rumors true or not?

FjZkAbHXoAANkYY

Wow. I guess being an Instagram model really does pay.

Launching my new career in 5...4...3...

Wow. I guess being an Instagram model really does pay.

Launching my new career in 5...4...3...
She's 25. Brady apparently is the ageless wonder both on and off the field. LOL

Back