Brady is the man

Albany Ed

Reaction score
Just here to say that Tom Brady and his 2 rings is an awesome accomplishment. How can anyone dispute his value?

Brady is pedestrian at best. He'll never measure up to a Peyton Manning caliber QB but is a product of his great defense and the players around him. Put Trent Dilfer in that system and they are still SB champions.

yankee man said:
Just here to say that Tom Brady and his 2 rings is an awesome accomplishment. How can anyone dispute his value?

Re: Re: Brady is the man

theBucket said:
Brady is pedestrian at best. He'll never measure up to a Peyton Manning caliber QB but is a product of his great defense and the players around him. Put Trent Dilfer in that system and they are still SB champions.

What a wonderfully stupid first post Bucket!! Congratulations. 2 SuperBowl MVP's and Brady is pedestrian to you. Did Dilfer win a SB MVP? How many SB MVP's does PayaTon have?

How many times do we need to have this discussion before it gets old?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brady is the man

Basically, an Indy fan trying to prove that Colts fans are better than Pats fans. You know, the old "our team can't beat your team but we are better fans" theory... :p

pookie said:
??????? WTF?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brady is the man

pookie said:
Are we supposed to care what's going on on indystar.com?

Not at all. In fact, there's no need to even read this thread. Just wanted to give you an answer to your WTF?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brady is the man

theBucket said:
Basically, an Indy fan trying to prove that Colts fans are better than Pats fans. You know, the old "our team can't beat your team but we are better fans" theory... :p

Oh.

theBucket said:

Hey, everyone needs something to hang their hat on, even if it's some pointless, inane thing that exists only in their head. :thumb:

thebucket....
You must be an idiot.
Nobody else would make the statements you are making and feel good about it.

theBucket said:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brady is the man

They do post some funny stuff. It's good for a laugh now and again. The level of Manning ass-kissing is off the charts for obvious reasons, but you can't have a good Manning butt-kiss fest without the obligatory Brady bashing.

Also realize that there are almost as many Patriot fans who post there as Indy fans, only because Dolts fans are too dumb to stop feeding trolls.

pookie said:
Are we supposed to care what's going on on indystar.com?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brady is the man

theBucket said:
They do post some funny stuff. It's good for a laugh now and again. The level of Manning ass-kissing is off the charts for obvious reasons, but you can't have a good Manning butt-kiss fest without the obligatory Brady bashing.

Also realize that there are almost as many Patriot fans who post there as Indy fans, only because Dolts fans are too dumb to stop feeding trolls.

I see... I mistook you for a Colts fan. That's a horrible thing to do and I apologize for insulting you so severely! ;)

theBucket said:

They (Colts fans) try that here from time to time and usually get crushed under the weight of their own ignorance. The last guy that came over here from there ended up getting banned (one of only 2 or 3 people to accomplish that feat this year) and threatened to sue us.

They're like little tse tse flies - annoying and hard to get rid of.

Except for dred of course - he's a really cool dude and a good poster.

Pookie,
I'm a female Pats fan and first time poster. I notice that the picture of Tom Brady that accompanies your posts has a very clear outline of his crotch area. Can I ask why you chose to use this picture? Can I assume that you're a girl like me? GO PATS!

theBucket said:

I got a good laugh from this thread over there from my new favorite Colts fans, Dewy5.

Weis leaving NE? Belichick will be exposed for the fraud that he is
________
Ford Motor Company of New Zealand specifications

jennyluvspats said:
Pookie,
I'm a female Pats fan and first time poster. I notice that the picture of Tom Brady that accompanies your posts has a very clear outline of his crotch area. Can I ask why you chose to use this picture? Can I assume that you're a girl like me? GO PATS!

:D :LOL: ROFL

Back