Brady is the man

While awesome, the thing I missed completely is that Brady even has LESBOS that are hot for him.

That's just not fair. ;)

Hmmmm... :huh:

I thought Brady was a football player. Man, am I an idiot. :doh: Someone could have told me that he was model and sex symbol.

Hawg73 said:
That is awesome.

Did you ever have pajama parties and stuff? Were they crewcuts or lipsticks? What did they say about the makeout scene in Showgirls between Gina Gershon and Elizabeth Berkley?

Just wondering. :dom:

Why is it that every time we initiate a mature discussion of women's sexuality you have to turn the thread over to your own purient interests? If you can't bring yourself to discuss these important issues in a mature manner, please confine your offensive comments to the Girlie Pic thread.

Jennyluvspats, BCGirl, mgoBlue,and Pookie...please ignore this vulgar cretin. He most certainly does not represent the majority of our members.

Ok, this thread provided some much needed laughter in a rather totally depressing day. ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm not sure where our dear Pookie has gotten off to, but hopefully she'll be around soon to straighten things out.

Moebius said:
I'm not sure where our dear Pookie has gotten off to, but hopefully she'll be around soon to straighten things out.

I'm pretty sure she's going to kill a bunch of us...

:D

Since pook isn't here to rip you guys, I'll defend her and just respond, the way I think pook would,

:jerkit:

:4321:

Geez guys, if you're gonna be mean at least be mean to someone who's around to defend herself. :Lecture:

mgoblue101415 said:
Geez guys, if you're gonna be mean at least be mean to someone who's around to defend herself. :Lecture:

Where's the fun in that????

mgoblue101415 said:

Me sowwy :(

I promise to be nicer to you girls from now on. In addition, I will not drag threads along through the mud until they are completely worn out any longer than is absolutely necessary.

Did anything funny happen?
I really want to know....

BCgirl said:
Tom has this effect on women apparently. My freshmen year, I roomed with 2 lesbians (great girls - we had fun). Anyway, one of them was and still is completely into Tom. She can not explain it, but she has a serious crush on him. Actually, it was her that turned me on to Tom...man he looks good in those tight pants on Sunday's o:)

Something tells me Pookie might be quite upset with this thread.

mgoblue101415 said:
Pookie is quite capable of sticking up for herself, and can make up for lost time upon her return.

BTW, I think we have confirmation:

1) Pookie is a lesbian

2) Tom Brady can make lesbians long to switch teams

3) Pookie has an avatar of Brady with the crotch highlighted/outlined.

That's called testing a hypothesis, fellas. Still strictly anecdotal, but it seems that Pookie is the rule, not the exception.

So the question becomes - if Pookie changes teams and decides she likes men, who among us will carry on the great message board tradition of propositioning her?

Actually, I'm guessing Pook is about to have an identity crisis and start deleting threads in revenge. Oh wait, didn't someone already pull that around here???

Moebius said:
Actually, I'm guessing Pook is about to have an identity crisis and start deleting threads in revenge. Oh wait, didn't someone already pull that around here???
It's RAGE!

Moebius said:

Well, that's what happens when you give people No Respect. :p

I wonder if this thread proved whatever that Colt fan was trying to prove?

Don't let them get to you Pookie, baby. I think you are hot.

BCgirl said:
Tom has this effect on women apparently. My freshmen year, I roomed with 2 lesbians (great girls - we had fun). Anyway, one of them was and still is completely into Tom. She can not explain it, but she has a serious crush on him. Actually, it was her that turned me on to Tom...man he looks good in those tight pants on Sunday's o:)

Thanks, now I'm getting this picture of a lesbian threesome taking place on top of a huge cardboard cut-out of Tom Brady in a dormroom somewhere just west of Boston.
Well I guess if you can't do Brady, being a Lesbian is always a viable alternative .:dom:

Back