Brady is the man

Hawg73 said:
That is awesome.

Did you ever have pajama parties and stuff? Were they crewcuts or lipsticks? What did they say about the makeout scene in Showgirls between Gina Gershon and Elizabeth Berkley?

Just wondering. :dom:

One of my fellow roomies was very pretty and definitely a lipstick lesbo, the other was a butch wearing flannel lesbo. They were not lovers, but did experiment with each other - not with me, but they would try. It did not really interest me, but my boyfriend was hanging around our Dorm ALOT - a bit too much and he often brought company in the way of his frat boy friends. The pretty girl would go out with guys to tease them. I found that pretty foul. She is the one that is into Tom. The butch girl also has a thing (or had, I haven't spoken to her in a while) for Tom too - I think she did this to impress the pretty one - she definitely had a major crush on her. I thought they were hilarious. Very fun roomies I had. We had fun - I loved the guys that would hang around us. We had a blast busting on them and their facial expressions when we would hold hands and crap walking around campus!

I want to find out if BRADY IS THE MAN in the WORST WAY :p

BCgirl said:
....The butch girl also has a thing (or had, I haven't spoken to her in a while) for Tom too....

She was probably interested in those cars he won as Super Bowl MVB.

Pookie Pookie Pookie....haven't ya ever heard?

Don't argue with stupid people, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

pookie said:
No. I am Tom Brady.

This is all so confusing....will the REAL Tom Brady come forward please. This is all to much for a small town girl going to a Jesuit college!

BCgirl said:
This is all so confusing....will the REAL Tom Brady come forward please. This is all to much for a small town girl going to a Jesuit college!
May I have your attention please...

I'm Tom Brady yes I'm the real Brady all you other Tom Bradys are just imitating so won't the real Tom Brady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

so BCgirl can give you the business, Catholic School Girl Style.

Flagg Wanderer said:
May I have your attention please...

I'm Tom Brady yes I'm the real Brady all you other Tom Bradys are just imitating so won't the real Tom Brady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

so BCgirl can give you the business, Catholic School Girl Style.

Is there any other style?!?!?! Let me pull up my knee high stockings, pull my hair back in a pony tail and adjust my plaid pleated skirt...I'll be right over... ;)

BCgirl said:
Is there any other style?!?!?! Let me pull up my knee high stockings, pull my hair back in a pony tail and adjust my plaid pleated skirt...I'll be right over... ;)

Great, first the mud wrestling thread, now this. We' gonna go blind at this rate.

BCgirl said:

OMG, my 12 years of Catholic schooling just came back to me in a rush of hormones :jerkit:

Al Davis has past the later stages of his life.
He is so foggy that he does not know who to pick.

Back