Brady is the man

I'm staying out of this thread. I've seen what people can do out of rage.
:fire:
________
buy scale

Sorry boys, I was off having my apeziotomy closed up a little further. This gigantic cavernous vagina of mine is just way too big. Any these saggy milk bags are heinous!

Undertaker #59 said:
I wonder if this thread proved whatever that Colt fan was trying to prove?

Well if he was trying to prove that even lesbians love Brady's crotch then he succeded.

Unfortunately, if I can remember correctly after all this dicking around, the point was that Patriots fans would get defensive if Brady was knocked and start ripping Manning and saying how much he sucked, thus proving that Pats fans are worse than Colts fans.

Brillant!!!!!

Actually, if it would have been posted over at pats.com I believe his theory would have worked but around here we just have too many other things to worry ourselves with....

Like whether or not one of you big strong men can make pook change teams. I believe she's already half-way there since she seems to be obsessed with Brady's crotch.

pookie said:
This gigantic cavernous vagina of mine is just way too big. Any these saggy milk bags are heinous!
Pook, I think you have a new signature line.

Or else I do.

You may choose.

pookie said:
Sorry boys, I was off having my apeziotomy closed up a little further. This gigantic cavernous vagina of mine is just way too big. Any these saggy milk bags are heinous!

Yup, gigantic cavernous vaginas aren't as fun as those junior high textbooks would have you believe.

Brady had been lucky and now "reality is catching up with them". I am sure that man will go on in denial about this for some time, though. Particulalry on this baod.

HOF said:
Brady had been lucky and now "reality is catching up with them". I am sure that man will go on in denial about this for some time, though. Particulalry on this baod.

How is reality catching up with them/him? Must be that terrible 11-1 record, eh? Sometimes you make less sense than usual HOF.

pookie said:
How is reality catching up with them/him? Must be that terrible 11-1 record, eh? Sometimes you make less sense than usual HOF.

A QB is only ONE variable is a team's success. It's theroretically very possible to have an outstanding record with a mediocre QB. It makes "perfect sense". The argument that "he has won and Manning has not" is absurd! Was Antwoin Smith better than Edgerin James!

Pookie, consider becomeing a Bills fan, join the "wave of the future"! I will let you!

HOF said:
A QB is only ONE variable is a team's success. It's theroretically very possible to have an outstanding record with a mediocre QB. It makes "perfect sense". The argument that "he has won and Manning has not" is absurd! Was Antwoin Smith better than Edgerin James!

Pookie, consider becomeing a Bills fan, join the "wave of the future"! I will let you!

Screw records and teams...How bout the fact that Brady's best games are in his biggest games, while Manning has continually choked in his biggest games. Nough said. Move on.

Next topic!!!

HOF said:

I'd rather jump off of the Sears Tower headfirst onto a thumb tack.

Dude, read your post again and try to read it objectively. You are now bordering on "mentally challenged" "if you will".

pookie said:
I'd rather jump off of the Sears Tower headfirst onto a thumb tack.

Dude, read your post again and try to read it objectively. You are now bordering on "mentally challenged" "if you will".

Pookie, I don't know what you are talking about! I will maintain that Brady is mediocre and was "lucky" for 3 years! If you choose to not believe it ( which doesn't matter one iota to me ) then so be it!

I was KIDDING about become you becoming a BILLS fan!!!

HOF said:
Pookie, I don't know what you are talking about! I will maintain that Brady is mediocre and was "lucky" for 3 years! If you choose to not believe it ( which doesn't matter one iota to me ) then so be it!

I was KIDDING about become you becoming a BILLS fan!!!

Your avatar "sucks" and so does "Jolene Blalock". I'm thinking about changing your avatar to something more appropriate.

pookie said:
Your avatar "sucks" and so does "Jolene Blalock". I'm thinking about changing your avatar to something more appropriate.

Let's not go into JHS mode now!!!

If Brady was "mediocre," then what does that say about the sloth you chose to follow into greatness? He was replaced by a "mediocre" talent. I can't wait for another idiotic post from you.

Mayday Malone said:
If Brady was "mediocre," then what does that say about the sloth you chose to follow into greatness? He was replaced by a "mediocre" talent. I can't wait for another idiotic post from you.

Let me see...Brady played "out of his head" for 2.5 years! Hope you had the VCR going!!

HOF said:
Let me see...Brady played "out of his head" for 2.5 years! Hope you had the VCR going!!

Out of his head? Is that like a goalie in hockey standing on their head? Or did you mean played above his head? How can you say such silly things when Brady's got a passer rating over 90, 19TD's with only 9 INT's?

Please take a look at your hero's QB numbers, then report back, k?

pookie said:
Out of his head? Is that like a goalie in hockey standing on their head? Or did you mean played above his head? How can you say such silly things when Brady's got a passer rating over 90, 19TD's with only 9 INT's?

Please take a look at your hero's QB numbers, then report back, k?

Cowboy, feel free to diagree with me! My opinion stands and I am quite confident that, in this case anyhow, it's quite accurate!

I don't dispute the stats which you just "threw at me". I feel, condidently, that Brady "shot his load", as they say, already!

Drew is not my "hero"! You are under a misconception! But I stil like you!

HOF said:
Cowboy, feel free to diagree with me! My opinion stands and I am quite confident that, in this case anyhow, it's quite accurate!

I don't dispute the stats which you just "threw at me". I feel, condidently, that Brady "shot his load", as they say, already!

Drew is not my "hero"! You are under a misconception! But I stil like you!

I don't "diagree" that your opinion is your opinion and you're entitled to that. But how can you say "condidently" that what you say is "accurate" and that Brady "shot his load"?

Drew IS your hero.

I'm no Cowboy.

Back