Brady not going to settle

I keep hearing this talk about "going Al Davis" or "ending up like Al Davis".

I gotta ask...

What the hell did the other owners ever do to get back at Al Davis? Last I saw he died, still in control of the team, and his son is now in control of the team. His team was competitive for many years, won the superbowl, and was in the super bowl only 13 years ago.

Doesn't seem like he suffered too many consequences to me.

If my team's, coaches', players', and even my personal integrity was being railroaded into the dirt, I'll take "Al Davis" over "dirty cheaters with no 1st or 4th round picks and no GOAT for 4 games" every time.

Well, Al never won a lawsuit once he became majority owner. :coffee:

Well, Al never won a lawsuit once he became majority owner. :coffee:
He didn't win?

Those are the dire consequences that frightened Kraft so much he decided to allow corruption in the front offices free reign to railroad his coaches players and fans whenever they want without even a fight?

Well, in that case...:rolleyes:

He didn't win?

Those are the dire consequences that frightened Kraft so much he decided to allow corruption in the front offices free reign to railroad his coaches players and fans whenever they want without even a fight?

Well, in that case...:rolleyes:

You do realize, don't you, that Al was never the owner of the Raiders. In the end he owned only 53% iirc. Kraft is the owner.

He was recognized publicly as the owner and was in control of the team, so...????

He never won a suit, lost 2, as a majority owner and was never considered a threat to do so. In addition, the franchise agreement has morphed to include language that a majority vote of owners can force divestment.

He never won a suit, lost 2, as a majority owner and was never considered a threat to do so. In addition, the franchise agreement has morphed to include language that a majority vote of owners can force divestment.
The outcome of the suits is irrelevant, since they were in no way related to this framegate garbage.

I did not know that the ability to vote out an owner was relatively new. Still, I doubt they would have ousted Kraft for making a stink about this railroading. Probably some of them would bestir themselves to actually read the report, maybe even the in context material, and see what the hell is going on. Even without that, 24 other owners would vote him out? If they are all that ready to see him go, he should bid them good riddance.

If they are all that ready to see him go, he should bid them good riddance.

This... THIS... THIS....

Kraft taking it up the pooper for a bunch of guys who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

And I'm guessing he is still on the Broadcast Committee, helping these Judas's stick the knife in a little deeper.... or was that Brutus's.

:=
Originally Posted by imapig
If he does try to tell TOm to settle that could fracture their relationship. When you tell someone that defending their integrity is less important than the people who are screwing you is a recipe for relationship banana split...
You're acting like this hasn't happened already.

Brady's a pro, he'd never admit something like that happened to a reporter.
Wow it is amazing just how jaded you have become. You have zero that would indicate what you are trying to say yet you sh1* it out there as if it was some fact that only you can see. My word; I only hope your life doesn't suck as much as your attitude toward people who don't deserve the hate does.

Well at least we can finally move on, we all know Brady cheated, he got what he deserved. We're lucky he's been able to cheat for so long and not get caught til now. Go Pats!

Well at least we can finally move on, we all know Brady cheated, he got what he deserved. We're lucky he's been able to cheat for so long and not get caught til now. Go Pats!

What a lame trolling attempt.

Not trolling, I'm all about winning, that's why I love the Pats, they do anything to win ethical or not, usually not but it's all good

Back