Brady pays practice squad guys if they intercept him

Roberto71

Reaction score
Great story from Donte Stallworth who tweeted about this in the wake of the pathetic tantrums of Ryan Tannehill.

Turns out Tannehill would not only throw a fit if practice squad guys intercepted him but he'd belittle them on how little money they earned.

Seriously, what kind of a douche does that?? And Philbin allowed this asking the guys not to intercept poor ickle Ryan so as not to dent his confidence.

Again....another example why the Pats remain at the top. They place huge value on the practice squad and give them bonus payments and all kinds of other perks it was reported last year.

Fair play to Tom, that's the right attitude to have as those guys are the ones who help you prepare for the game.

Stallworth then tweeted saying comparing Brady to Tannehill is like comparing a Battleship to a rowing boat!!

Of course I'm now waiting for the NFL investigation on illegal payments from Tom to players.

Great story from Donte Stallworth who tweeted about this in the wake of the pathetic tantrums of Ryan Tannehill.

Turns out Tannehill would not only throw a fit if practice squad guys intercepted him but he'd belittle them on how little money they earned.

Seriously, what kind of a douche does that?? And Philbin allowed this asking the guys not to intercept poor ickle Ryan so as not to dent his confidence.

Again....another example why the Pats remain at the top. They place huge value on the practice squad and give them bonus payments and all kinds of other perks it was reported last year.

Fair play to Tom, that's the right attitude to have as those guys are the ones who help you prepare for the game.

Stallworth then tweeted saying comparing Brady to Tannehill is like comparing a Battleship to a rowing boat!!

I think I saw Tannehill in "Rudy". :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G8c6j-LS-ZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Epic scenario: Pats get a DB off Miami PS, and the guy picks off Tannehill in a game.

Oh please Lord make it happen.

Back