Brady says this is his final year

seriously. It's not like he's going to win another 5 SBs in Tampa. 20 years from now his SB win for the Bucs will be a footnote.
LOL. No it won't. He won it at age 43 and was MVP and he beat a gauntlet of HoF QBs along the way. That SB run is rated as the best of his career. The Bucs put up 30+ points in every single playoff game - an NFL record.

Last edited:
LOL. No it won't. He won it at age 43 and was MVP and he beat a gauntlet of HoF QBs along the way. That SB run is rated as the best of his career. The Bucs put up 30+ points in every single playoff game - an NFL record.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Brady will be remembered because of the Patriot dynasty.

Just like everyone associates Peyton with the Colts, everyone associates Brady with NE, not TB.

You’re such a fucking troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He didn't beat QBs. He beat Defenses.

He didn't beat QBs. He beat Defenses.
For the umpteenth time: She neither knows nor understands the game. And it has nothing to do with gender. There are millions and millions of females who know football inside out. She isn't one often them.

For the umpteenth time: She neither knows nor understands the game. And it has nothing to do with gender. There are millions and millions of females who know football inside out. She isn't one often them.

I mean it isn't Magic v Bird when they were actually facing each other on the court, Brady was not throwing against Brees or Rodgers in the backfield!

And eh, someone needs to have a word with Tom.....he's beginning to look silly with the plastic surgery. I mean Look at Rodgers, he has the normal lines and wrinkles of a man his age. Tom looks like he's having to be careful smiling so as not to crack his face! It's looks terrible when men have surgery like that, why do they do it??

IMG_7248.jpg

Last edited:
I mean it isn't Magic v Bird when they were actually facing each other on the court, Brady was not throwing against Brees or Rodgers in the backfield!

And eh, someone needs to have a word with Tom.....he's beginning to look silly with the plastic surgery. I mean Look at Rodgers, he has the normal lines and wrinkles of a man his age. Tom looks like he's having to be careful smiling so as not to crack his face! It's looks terrible when men have surgery like that, why do they do it??

View attachment 10772
i'm not gonna hate on cosmetic surgery . what i WILL hate on is if he tries to pass it off as being a result of tb12/alexguru instead of admitting to it.

View attachment 10772
It's not surgery. It's makeup.

View attachment 10772
Rodgers looks like he is 65.

Back