Brady says this is his final year

Roberto71

Reaction score
He feels it's coming to an end. Now whether or not this is to be believed is open to question but he clearly feels pressure from the family etc

"I know I don't have a lot left, I really do. I know I'm at the end of my career," Brady said. "I wish you could go forever, but it's just not and football comes at too high of a cost now. My kids are getting older and it's just getting harder and harder to miss these things.
"But, I wanted to give myself and my teammates and our organization another incredible opportunity to accomplish something that we'd all be very proud of."

Shannon doesn't believe him anyway.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pPbRgoFuQ

If Tom Brady says that the 2022 season will be his final NFL season, why should I believe him?

I believe he is playing at least 3 more seasons. He will be in Miami next year on a 2 year contract IMO.

TB12's popularity and legacy has grown after completely transforming the Bucs. Bizarre how 3 stooges like tommyD try to denigrate the goat. Then in the next breath complain about boston media when it's completely been part of the toxic Boston media playbook to throw dirt on any player who leaves town.

TB12's popularity and legacy has grown after completely transforming the Bucs. Bizarre how 3 stooges like tommyD try to denigrate the goat. Then in the next breath complain about boston media when it's completely been part of the toxic Boston media playbook to throw dirt on any player who leaves town.

Ummm... He completely transformed Bucs?

Care to explain how walking into a perfect situation talent wise completely transformed the Bucs. Hell look at what that fool that was QB the previous year put up for offensive numbers with that group.

Brady is legendary, the GOAT unquestionably but the myth just keeps growing with every word some speak or write.

Look up the word myth if you must.

The sycophantic worship of the messiah is mind bending.

Last edited:
You now have the new What if by Brady era 😭. What if they gave Brady everything he wanted.
FB_IMG_1652957716680.jpg

Ever since I watched tom vs time. The final episode. i stopped being a fan of his. I can't stomach LeBron Brady. Anybody who sells concussion water ripping people off is a major POS.

True and funny at the same time. Roasting Brady.

FTJzrhOXEAECOIm

Back