Brady to join FOX Sports upon retirement

Indeed it will.

He's no Peyton Manning that's for sure but may yet deliver some great insight. 😀

Different networks, but one can't help but hope for Peyton and Tom to do some film breakdown together on screen at some point in the future.

According to someone from the NY Post, just broadcast on The Pat McAfee Show.

According to someone from the NY Post, just broadcast on The Pat McAfee Show.

Seems to me he would have had more impact on CBS or whatnot with the AFC but what the heck do I know?

That is more money that he has made playing football. Good for him but I have to say I am a bit surprised. I really didn't think he would go the broadcasting route after retirement. Perhaps Peyton convinced him.

Yup. Peyton is the goat for suuure. :rofl:

Cheers
Yeah, I made the mistake once last season of tuning in to Gomer and Goober on Monday night. Holy shit, I thought I'd stumbled upon 2 toothless yahoos sitting around a still in the mountains of West Virginia.

I'm guessing getting the Patriots maybe once a year rather than 3-4 times was a factor here.
LOL. The only factor was the money offered.

He's just so........gaudy......these days don't you find? No class, money-mad, he really suits Florida to a tee, they're a match made in heaven. You can't find a more tacky place to house these kinds of people than Indian Creek.
7 rings

Doesn’t invalidate anything, but you knew that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
When there's absolutely nothing of substance to fall back on when discussing non-footballi matters, the only thing left is "7 rings"... That's when you know the other person is out of comeback material...

Back