Brady ugly debate stuff broken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No, we have eyes which see, ears which hear, and brains which think. And he objectively has been a little bitch since before he left Foxboro. The little bitch was even pouting after big wins in his pressers. He hits TB and has taken thinly-veiled if not of outright potshots at the Pats ever since. No to mention his persona these days is pretty fucking ugly for him. Sorry, the brain part is so broken on you, you prove it consistently.

But yeah, we're the ones missing the point.
Right, nobody else does, just you guys. lol You could make Brady saying hi to his dad as a slight against the Patriots. Oh look how he walked there, that is a slight to the Patriots. Oh man he just said he has a lot of friends on the patriots, that means he is taking a shot at them. If this was not so typical fan shit, it would be funny. I want each of you to try to spin this to the media. I really do, I want to hear this on a radio show.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
Yeah, get it. lol. Oh stop the entire response to anything I post is an arrogant smart ass comment.

No, just virtually on the wrong side of objective reality of which you deny exists, on just about every topic.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
Right, nobody else does, just you guys. lol You could make Brady saying hi to his dad as a slight against the Patriots. Oh look how he walked there, that is a slight to the Patriots. Oh man he just said he has a lot of friends on the patriots, that means he is taking a shot at them. If this was not so typical fan shit, it would be funny. I want each of you to try to spin this to the media. I really do, I want to hear this on a radio show.

Adress my topics or beat it.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Adress my topics or beat it.
What topic? I already did. Its some bitter fans who are upset who try to make everything Brady does or says as a shot as his former team even though nobody outside this board has made that reference. Basically the media would be all over this if there was even a hint of something. I mean you can try to take anything someone says as a shot, and its what fans do. The us against the world mentality goes back farther than even you. I mean, I imagine Brady frankly does not care enough to take shots at the pats even if he wanted to, he went to another team and worries about that. Its been a year now, he has moved on to Tampa, he is not sending secret messages bashing the team as much as you want him to be doing that and I am sure as much as the media wants him to, he hasnt. But there is no reasoning with bitter fans.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No, just virtually on the wrong side of objective reality of which you deny exists, on just about every topic.
Whats the wrong side? Your wrong side? Sorry I go by what I believe, I do not really just listen to someone else and go by what they think so everyone can hold hands. Frankly this board can believe what they like, that is what a fan does, I just find it comical because this one, was really a stretch. But hey, knock yourself out, maybe when they play you can root harder and that will make a difference.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
What topic? I already did. Its some bitter fans who are upset who try to make everything Brady does or says as a shot as his former team even though nobody outside this board has made that reference. Basically the media would be all over this if there was even a hint of something. I mean you can try to take anything someone says as a shot, and its what fans do. The us against the world mentality goes back farther than even you. I mean, I imagine Brady frankly does not care enough to take shots at the pats even if he wanted to, he went to another team and worries about that. Its been a year now, he has moved on to Tampa, he is not sending secret messages bashing the team as much as you want him to be doing that and I am sure as much as the media wants him to, he hasnt. But there is no reasoning with bitter fans.

I gave specifics. You didn't address them per usual you used preztel logic to avoid it.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I gave specifics. You didn't address them per usual you used preztel logic to avoid it.
You didnt, give anything. I told you what I thought, and you didnt bother to even care that nobody outside this board thinks that. You might be in the majority here, but this is a pretty small blip on the whole picture.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
Whats the wrong side? Your wrong side? Sorry I go by what I believe, I do not really just listen to someone else and go by what they think so everyone can hold hands. Frankly this board can believe what they like, that is what a fan does, I just find it comical because this one, was really a stretch. But hey, knock yourself out, maybe when they play you can root harder and that will make a difference.

Reality is that which remains when your belief system falls to ashes. And yours is a tinder box.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
You didnt, give anything. I told you what I thought, and you didnt bother to even care that nobody outside this board thinks that. You might be in the majority here, but this is a pretty small blip on the whole picture.

You are so fulll of contradictory bullshit all the time. Your the one always screaming about not caring what other people think yet you live as a second-hander getting your thoughts spoon-fed to by those that may or may not have done the actual thought.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Reality is that which remains when your belief system falls to ashes. And yours is a tinder box.
No reality, is it does not matter what he does or says, you will find a way to attack because he had to nerve to leave a team that wanted him gone. He has said and done the same things he always did. Basically people are mad because he had success away from the Patriots, this is not a guess, this is a fact, and its not even a rare fact, its pretty much what fans do, but you cannot see past your own nose to realize it. Brady moved on, the pats moved on. You want to hate him, you would not be alone, success breeds that, but at this point you are just reaching for things that are not even there.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
No reality, is it does not matter what he does or says, you will find a way to attack because he had to nerve to leave a team that wanted him gone. He has said and done the same things he always did. Basically people are mad because he had success away from the Patriots, this is not a guess, this is a fact, and its not even a rare fact, its pretty much what fans do, but you cannot see past your own nose to realize it. Brady moved on, the pats moved on. You want to hate him, you would not be alone, success breeds that, but at this point you are just reaching for things that are not even there.

OMG, you are so sick.

I'm out.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You are so fulll of contradictory bullshit all the time. Your the one always screaming about not caring what other people think yet you live as a second-hander getting your thoughts spoon-fed to by those that may or may not have done the actual thought.
I don't, I just said I found it funny. Wait my thoughts are spoon fed? No, I actually have thoughts and do not care if they disagree with someone. I gave actual thoughts and it upsets you because you have no answer for it except the same thing you keep saying over and over, which by the way is pretty much only shared on this board.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
OMG, you are so sick.

I'm out.
and you are acting like a crazed person. lol. You are a fan who is reaching for something that does not exist and you cannot bring yourself to believe that is all it is. You ignore that nobody outside this board says this or any of the things you are saying and yet say, its a fact. You pretty much do this with everything you ever talk about though, so its not shocking. Having a different opinion that certain people on this board gets attacked. You better think this way or else. You do not disagree with someone, you talk down to them, you say its your way or wrong.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Try googling "Tom Brady vs the Patriots"
I did, and all I saw was the game coming up in week 4. Should I crawl down into the sewers to try and find something?
Don't know why you're being snarky...what you found was exactly what I told Mazz she would find. She keeps insisting that it's all about the Superbowl winnng Bucs coming to town, not hype of Tom Brady vs the Patriots. I just suggested she google "Tom Brady vs the Patriots," that she'd find exactly what you found.

Not often we're on the same page where Brady is concerned.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Don't know why you're being snarky...what you found was exactly what I told Mazz she would find. She keeps insisting that it's all about the Superbowl winnng Bucs coming to town, not hype of Tom Brady vs the Patriots. I just suggested she google "Tom Brady vs the Patriots," that she'd find exactly what you found.

Not often we're on the same page where Brady is concerned.
I'm not being snarky and what you said is correct. I am too old to buy into this hype crap anymore. I like to watch the games and hope my team wins, this is me and sports at this point. I do not get into this drama crap or try to make something that isnt there so I can feel angry. Yes, the hype is for sure about Brady facing his old team, just like it would be with any other QB facing their old team. The media will make about 500 stories about half will be true and by the time the game gets here, both sides will be angry. Behold hype done. The game will happen and then will be forgot about no matter who wins, because its a non conference game in week 4.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
and you are acting like a crazed person. lol. You are a fan who is reaching for something that does not exist and you cannot bring yourself to believe that is all it is. You ignore that nobody outside this board says this or any of the things you are saying and yet say, its a fact. You pretty much do this with everything you ever talk about though, so its not shocking. Having a different opinion that certain people on this board gets attacked. You better think this way or else. You do not disagree with someone, you talk down to them, you say its your way or wrong.
You do realize this is A PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD. Stop your aggorant smartass Comments. Since Brady in Tampa. You should be posting on their board.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You do realize this is A PATRIOTS MESSAGE BOARD. Stop your aggorant smartass to real Fans.
Yeah I know what board it is. Save your real fan shit, I stopped doing that crap when I was 12. Fandom is not a right of passage and does not make you special, I promise. Go save an animal at a shelter, then you will be special.
Nobody is trashing this team, nor do I have any reason to. I would be a complete asshole to trash this team after a subpar season after what they did for 20 years. I was never one of those that bitched after every game and every bad play. Because it was just a game, life went on. At some point, it just becomes silly to place that much on a sport that is there for entertainment. But with that said, you do you.

spacecrime

Reaction score
I'm not being snarky and what you said is correct.

uh huh.
I did, and all I saw was the game coming up in week 4. Should I crawl down into the sewers to try and find something?

Weird thing is what you found is exactly what I said you'd find, so what was the sewer thing all about.

But look, you answer EVERY POST that anyone puts up here, sometimes twice or three o four times. Just scroll though the last few pages. 4 out of 5 posts are yours, Every one blasting someone and belting out the same message: If anyone says anything about Brady even hinting he isn't perfect in every way, they are Brady haters. Not that there is a different opinion, no, they are Brady haters and are saying Brady had nothing to do any of the Pats successes the last two decades.

It would be comical if you weren't so dysfuntional about it. (Though it is funny when you tell people to get help.)

Status
Not open for further replies.