Brady ugly debate stuff broken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Yeah I know what board it is. Save your real fan shit, I stopped doing that crap when I was 12. Fandom is not a right of passage and does not make you special, I promise. Go save an animal at a shelter, then you will be special.
You will never get its shows every time you post on this board.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
uh huh.

Weird thing is what you found is exactly what I said you'd find, so what was the sewer thing all about.

But look, you answer EVERY POST that anyone puts up here, sometimes twice or three o four times. Just scroll though the last few pages. 4 out of 5 posts are yours, Every one blasting someone and belting out the same message: If anyone says anything about Brady even hinting he isn't perfect in every way, they are Brady haters. Not that there is a different opinion, no, they are Brady haters and are saying Brady had nothing to do any of the Pats successes the last two decades.

It would be comical if you weren't so dysfuntional about it. (Though it is funny when you tell people to get help.)
No, it meant that If I wanted to, I could find something somewhere to show something. I did not know what you were asking for, I did what you asked and told you what I found, and if you were asking for something else, then I would have to dig deeper to find it because it was not from the google search. So take it how you like.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
There is nothing to get, trust me. You just think yourself a little more important because of a sports team you root for than I do.

Why do you expend such effort to be on and troll a messageboard where just about everyone argues with you and takes shots at you, make you look utterly foolish then you turtle and play the victim. Why would you do that?

That's some next-level-psychological masochism shit.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Better then being a aggroant troll. Your just here to talk Brady & get a negative reaction out of people.
No, not quite, but I thought we were done. Did you have anything else? I can promise you 100 percent, I do not like negative reactions to me, but I am also not going to write something that I do not believe just because it goes against what someone thinks. I have stayed steadfast with everything I believe. I wish others could do so as well, but they dont. It changes here pretty fast.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
No, not quite, but I thought we were done. Did you have anything else? I can promise you 100 percent, I do not like negative reactions to me, but I am also not going to write something that I do not believe just because it goes against what someone thinks. I have stayed steadfast with everything I believe. I wish others could do so as well, but they dont. It changes here pretty fast.

LOL. You flop around subjects like a fish without hope of getting outta the boat.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Why do you expend such effort to be on and troll a messageboard where just about everyone argues with you and takes shots at you, make you look utterly foolish then you turtle and play the victim. Why would you do that?

That's some next-level-psychological masochism shit.
A troll is someone who says something that they dont even really believe to get a rise out of people. I hate when you guys get upset, but again I am not going to just follow the crowd if its not something I agree with. Some do, I dont.
I one time by request from someone else on here, made posts that said the same exact thing that someone else would say, like when they gave a take on something. The reactions to both were complete opposite. I was quite amazed actually, but it 100 percent happened. On this board a lot of the time, its not what someone says, its who says it. I have seen people do a complete 180 on something, and people will cheer both takes. lol, its really something.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
LOL. You flop around subjects like a fish without hope of getting outta the boat.
No, its more of just you waiting for your turn to talk and react. I have made the same take as always, I just do not change my mind on something because the board might feel different about it.

spacecrime

Reaction score
A troll is someone who says something that they dont even really believe to get a rise out of people.
That's a partial definition. Here's another definition: someone who deliberately puts words in people's mouths, then quotes them as saying that they hate Brady and that he had nothing to due with the Pats'success, and then bash them for saying something they never said just to jet a rise out of them.

I like Brady I love what he did for the Pats. He is the GOAT. I've said this over a hundred times, but any time I say that he did something I didn't like or observe that we was not leading or helping the rookies, suddenly I'm looking for any opportunity to hate and trash Brady. WTF. Oh, and when I say no, I I don't hate him, I'm just saying that I'm observing his sideline behavior, you go on this long rank about no one letting you have your opinion when you've just deliberately lied and misquoted someone all because they have an opinion that Brady is perfect.

When someone says Brady's sideline behavior and the way he treats rookies is not the same as it udedd to be, you could have your opinion simply by saying I believe his behavior is unchanged. No, you don't want to express your opinion, that Brady is the same rookie mentor he always was, you want to attack the person whose opinion you don't want them to have by accusing them of hating Brady. That's what no one likes. You want an opinion just say what you think without resorting to this passive aggressive lying and flopping around to find any excuse to be obnoxious.

Also, I troll becomes so obnoxious that he gets banned. A super troll then comes back with other forum IDs and continues the exact same behavior that got him banned to begin with.

You flop around on any subject where you can get a rise out of people. When someone says you are not a Pats fan, you insult the person and insist you are. Then you say you like the Pats better when they are not competing for a championship. Then you blather on to someone else that you gave up being a fan when you were 12.

I really don't know it you are doing this on purpose, or if you haves serious issues. Maybe you do have issues and don't believe you're trolling, but to the rest of us the behavior we are on the receiving end is identical.

spacecrime

Reaction score
No, it meant that If I wanted to, I could find something somewhere to show something. I did not know what you were asking for, I did what you asked and told you what I found, and if you were asking for something else, then I would have to dig deeper to find it because it was not from the google search. So take it how you like.
Here's an example of what I mean. Had you said this (the above in bold), it would make sense and you weren't looking to just get a reaction, and I would take it just as you said. But you didn't. Instead, you said,
I did, and all I saw was the game coming up in week 4. Should I crawl down into the sewers to try and find something?
No need to be snarky every friggin' post, and you can't be a dick and then play the victim. Everyone says things that come out in an unintended fashion. That's normal in discussion bords. However, when your almost every post is snarky and aims speciifically to cause a reaction, then it isn't about saying something awkwardly, it's deliberate. If you intend to take these two posts, ignore what they are about and instead deliberated take some minor couple of words and twist them into something you can play the victim with, then you understand what I'm talking about.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
this right here is exactly it. the posters i find insufferable are exactly this.
wahhh i can't stand x...then proceed to do x on steroids.
Speaking of insufferable. Get over it folks. Not everyone is going to agree with your circle. People cry about Brady in threads so mazz makes one to talk about Brady then people run over to it to bitch about people talking about Brady. Lol

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
I really don't know it you are doing this on purpose, or if you haves serious issues. Maybe you do have issues and don't believe you're trolling, but to the rest of us the behavior we are on the receiving end is identical.
I don't know. But as he tells repeatedly tells us how he has his right to his opinion, I guess so do I. And IMO he is doing it all on purpose and he has serious issues as well. JMO.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Speaking of insufferable. Get over it folks. Not everyone is going to agree with your circle. People cry about Brady in threads so mazz makes one to talk about Brady then people run over to it to bitch about people talking about Brady. Lol
No one is crying about Brady. If this is the Brady thread (and thank you Mazz for keeping all the Brady stuff in one thread), then we are here to talk about Brady. What is your problem?

Again, no one is crying about Brady. And no one is bitching about people talking about Brady. We are people about a troll who shoots out a whining, crying post about how bad he is treated by people who hate Brady when no one does, and then when called on it, posts another victim thread that has noting to do with what was just posted. And when told that was insufferable behavior again ignores what was said with illogical, circular rant again crying about being a victim.

It's become quite obvious that you are deliberately misinterpreting posts to continue this passive aggressive game of playing the victim while defending yourself against things that were never said.

How many times will it take for you to understand that taking issue with something Brady is doing is not hating Brady. After 15-20 years of this shit, do you really not understand? Or are you deliberately being a troll, looking for a reaction?

I'm leaning toward the latter.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No one is crying about Brady. If this is the Brady thread (and thank you Mazz for keeping all the Brady stuff in one thread), then we are here to talk about Brady. What is your problem?

Again, no one is crying about Brady. And no one is bitching about people talking about Brady. We are people about a troll who shoots out a whining, crying post about how bad he is treated by people who hate Brady when no one does, and then when called on it, posts another victim thread that has noting to do with what was just posted. And when told that was insufferable behavior again ignores what was said with illogical, circular rant again crying about being a victim.

It's become quite obvious that you are deliberately misinterpreting posts to continue this passive aggressive game of playing the victim while defending yourself against things that were never said.

How many times will it take for you to understand that taking issue with something Brady is doing is not hating Brady. After 15-20 years of this shit, do you really not understand? Or are you deliberately being a troll, looking for a reaction?

I'm leaning toward the latter.
Wow...lmao...dude let it go. I'm not even going to read all that, go back to ignoring me, it was better then

Roberto71

Reaction score
I see the Patriots schedule thread has been locked. no doubt because of the Brady obsession some posters have that are ruining other threads.

Look, I think we need to have clear demarcation lines. Everything Brady needs to stay on this thread, good or bad, keep it here. It was a good idea by Mazz to have a dedicated thread, the intention was to keep all things to do with Saint Tom here.

But some posters can't help themselves and Patriots topics and Patriots info that has nothing to do with Brady, whether it's about Mac Jones or about the schedule or a general football debate about Aaron goddamn Rodgers, some can't help but reference Brady for some weird reason. The vast majority on this board don't care about Brady and have zero interest about the Buccs etc. Brady is long gone from the Patriots and I think I speak for the vast majority here, that we are looking to the future, as we were last year and don't give a shit about Lord Pliability and the rather Gaudy personality he seems to have developed the past number of years.

So a suggestion, everything Brady, leave that shit here, keep it off the other threads. We'll have a separate thread on the Patriots v Buccs when the game comes, the same we do every other game. And that's it. We didn't have a Vince Wilfork thread or a Wes Welker thread or endless discussions about those players when they left. So please, just leave the Brady crap here and here alone.

Last edited:
OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I see the Patriots schedule thread has been locked. no doubt because of the Brady obsession some posters have that are running other threads.

Look, I think we need to have clear demarcation lines. Everything Brady needs to stay on this thread, good or bad, keep it here. It was a good idea by Mazz to have a dedicated thread, the intention was to keep all things to do with Saint Tom here.

But some posters can't help themselves and Patriots topics and Patriots info that has nothing to do with Brady, whether it's about Mac Jones or about the schedule or a general football debate about Aaron goddamn Rodgers, some can't help but reference Brady for some weird reason. The vast majority on this board don't care about Brady and have zero interest about the Buccs etc. Brady is long gone from the Patriots and I think I speak for the vast majority here, that we are looking to the future, as we were last year and don't give a shit about Lord Pliability and the rather Gaudy personality he seems to have developed the past number of years.

So a suggestion, everything Brady, leave that shit here, keep it off the other threads. We'll have a separate thread on the Patriots v Buccs when the game comes, the same we do every other game. And that's it. We didn't have a Vince Wilfork thread or a Wes Welker thread or endless discussions about those players when they left. So please, just leave the Brady crap here and here alone.
Well it was more about something that already ended and people kept it going today. AS I said, a thread was made for this, and people still come over to trash anyone who posts anything about Brady, so a lot of good it did, and its pretty hypocritical when people cry about Brady in threads and then come to the Brady thread. You need to get over the fact that any QB that comes here will be compared to Brady. I am sorry that is the case, but it is. Welcome to football. So I will say again, you do not want to talk about Brady, stay off this thread.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
Well it was more about something that already ended and people kept it going today. AS I said, a thread was made for this, and people still come over to trash anyone who posts anything about Brady, so a lot of good it did, and its pretty hypocritical when people cry about Brady in threads and then come to the Brady thread. You need to get over the fact that any QB that comes here will be compared to Brady. I am sorry that is the case, but it is. Welcome to football. So I will say again, you do not want to talk about Brady, stay off this thread.
Which team will you be rooting for to win the Bucs/Pats game on 10/3/21?

Status
Not open for further replies.