Brady was close to joining Fins ownership

"Care"? Wrong word.

Disappointed? Yes. Annoyed? Yes.

He led us to believe that he is someone that he himself has revealed he in not. In fact, he isn't close to what he faked he was.

People don't like to be misled. Well, regular folks with perspective don't, anyway.
right.
also...had he just simply left quietly and respectfully, i truly wouldn't have g.a.f. but he probably leaked all that crap to wickersham. he got his little passive aggressive shots in, and showed his ass...period. once he started getting snipey about guerrero having to use team facilities, etc, that's when my eyes started to 🙄

right.
also...had he just simply left quietly and respectfully, i truly wouldn't have g.a.f. but he probably leaked all that crap to wickersham. he got his little passive aggressive shots in, and showed his ass...period. once he started getting snipey about guerrero having to use team facilities, etc, that's when my eyes started to 🙄
Yup

The veneers, the botox, and plastic surgery, the classless nouveau riche lifestyle in Florida...is there anything real or authentic about Brady these days?

So you're saying TB12's appearance has changed over the years? :coffee:

Screen-Shot-2015-08-04-at-5.04.19-PM.png

He's just following Gisele's lead to a really good plastic surgeon.

9f5d67f34ec297830fdbc2490f27b5e2--celebrity-plastic-surgery-nose-plastic-surgery.jpg

I really need to find a way to become best friends with a super model. :)

Dolphins were in on (supposedly):

Deshawn Watson
Julio Jones
Khalil Mack
Jalen Ramsey
Odell Beckham
Russell Wilson
Alvin Kamara
Von Miller (twice)
Tom Brady

and many, many, many more. In fact, they've been in (supposedly) on every major or free agent player or coach since Stephen Ross has owned the team. And yet, they're dogshit year after year after year.

At some point, I dunno, it's a pattern.

There's plenty to rip Brady for, when it comes to being a douchebag. I just don't have any confidence whatsoever that when a report comes out (inevitably) that 'The Dolphins were in on _________", that there is any accuracy or truth to it whatsoever.

Do I think Stephen Ross pressured Brian Flores to try to tamper and get Tom Brady to Miami, sure, that fits the brand. Do I think Brady was 'on his way to the yacht' for a meeting? No.

You're absolutely correct. Ross is a douche who controls some in the media with information (which equals hits) in order to keep his team "relevant" -- even though a lot
of it is fictional.

And all the pieces suddenly fit together.

Darth Hoodie hears from his South Beach spies that this blasphemy is brewing. He uses The Dark Side to control Flores' mind and forces him to file his law suit (while supplying "evidence" of malfeasance to inspire Flores to action).

All to block his apprentice from achieving a powerful position from which to challenge him.

Brilliant, devious bastard.
I read this whole post in the Emperors voice!

Since UT did not want a dissenting opinion on the main thread and restricted my ability to post, I will say it here. The expectations you all have for Brady in 2019 are ridiculous. He did not get an extension. He asked not to be tagged. He was set to become a FA in 2020. The Fins were not the only team to talk to him I am sure. For a guy you hate, he sure does rent a ton of space in your heads.

My 2 cents

Brady was the best qb the Pats ever had.
He should have learned from Parcells/ Mangini( If you want to leave ,Leave when your not under contract)
When you're under contract don't go behind the scene scheming for a way out.
Especially crying BB doesn't want me( Trying to throw BB under the bus.)
Brady could have retired anytime he wanted to and chose which team he wanted to be a partial owner of.(Owners would have lined up)
He could have NOT signed his last contract here forcing the Pats to franchise him.
Instead he chose to smile say how much he loved it here while trying to force a way out with it being BB's fault
and not his choice.
His legacy is tarnished for me.

My 2 cents

Brady was the best qb the Pats ever had.
He should have learned from Parcells/ Mangini( If you want to leave ,Leave when your not under contract)
When you're under contract don't go behind the scene scheming for a way out.
Especially crying BB doesn't want me( Trying to throw BB under the bus.)
Brady could have retired anytime he wanted to and chose which team he wanted to be a partial owner of.(Owners would have lined up)
He could have NOT signed his last contract here forcing the Pats to franchise him.
Instead he chose to smile say how much he loved it here while trying to force a way out with it being BB's fault
and not his choice.
His legacy is tarnished for me.
This take is mind boggling. Brady talking with the Fins does not mean he was scheming his way out. Bill gave him a dummy 2 year deal, he asked to NOT to be tagged and Kraft/Bill granted it. In August of 2019 he was set to become a FA at seasons end. Of course teams were talking to him during the season. You guys can't be this naive. No team waited until FA to speak to the GOAT who just won his 6th championship the year prior. Bill made it clear he didn't want him anymore despite Brady having multiple seasons of championship football left. This is why Bill looks like a complete and utter clown and why you guys gnash your teeth every time the media calls him out.

Since UT did not want a dissenting opinion on the main thread and restricted my ability to post, I will say it here. The expectations you all have for Brady in 2019 are ridiculous. He did not get an extension. He asked not to be tagged. He was set to become a FA in 2020. The Fins were not the only team to talk to him I am sure. For a guy you hate, he sure does rent a ton of space in your heads.
Once again you have failed to read or understand what was written. Or you choose not to in order to support your narrative.

Heard your phone call in praising Curtis this morning. Hilarious.

Describing your posts yesterday as "dissenting opinion" is like describing Antonio Brown's behavior as "quirky." I honestly hope you have other things in your life that provide you with genuine satisfaction and fulfillment, because your cult-like, creepy devotion to Brady reeks of the Jim Jones stuff from years ago. And, I'm serious.

This take is mind boggling. Brady talking with the Fins does not mean he was scheming his way out. Bill gave him a dummy 2 year deal, he asked to NOT to be tagged and Kraft/Bill granted it. In August of 2019 he was set to become a FA at seasons end. Of course teams were talking to him during the season. You guys can't be this naive. No team waited until FA to speak to the GOAT who just won his 6th championship the year prior. Bill made it clear he didn't want him anymore despite Brady having multiple seasons of championship football left. This is why Bill looks like a complete and utter clown and why you guys gnash your teeth every time the media calls him out.

A clown who made sure the league and the sports world knew about what Brady, Yee and Ross were plotting and stopped it dead in its tracks.

When your under contract, You have no right to talk to any other team.
No team waited till FA because Brady was willing to talk to them.(He was under contact with the Pats)
I don't blame teams for wanting to talk to him(Even though that's tampering)
I BLAME BRADY for talking to them.
How hard would it have been to say call me when I'm a free agent ?

When your under contract, You have no right to talk to any other team.
No team waited till FA because Brady was willing to talk to them.(He was under contact with the Pats)
I don't blame teams for wanting to talk to him(Even though that's tampering)
I BLAME BRADY for talking to them.
How hard would it have been to say call me when I'm a free agent ?
You are living in a dream world.

Back