Brady was close to joining Fins ownership

A clown who made sure the league and the sports world knew about what Brady, Yee and Ross were plotting and stopped it dead in its tracks.
Lol

Do contracts exist or not? Does the NFL have rules about tampering or not?
Tampering is rampant. I've never seen a player ripped for being tampered with until now by butt hurt Pats fans. The violation is 100 percent on the Fins hence why they were punished severely.

Tampering is rampant. I've never seen a player ripped for being tampered with until now by butt hurt Pats fans. The violation is 100 percent on the Fins hence why they were punished severely.
I know you weren't responding to me BUT...

The player was under contract, He's complicit in taking the call (thru the agent obviously)
He should be fined 50 million dollars and be required to go through surgery to have your head finally removed from his ass. :jester:

It's amazing how much you guys care about a guy you can't stand.
No see there’s a difference between caring about the team and one player.... I care about the team.

~Dee~

I know you weren't responding to me BUT...

The player was under contract, He's complicit in taking the call (thru the agent obviously)
He should be fined 50 million dollars and be required to go through surgery to have your head finally removed from his ass. :jester:
The NFL came out and said there is no penalty to the player being tampered with.
Why is that?

The NFL came out and said there is no penalty to the player being tampered with.
Why is that?
Perhaps because most players with a tad bit of character would not entertain any offers while under contract.... novel idea I know.

~Dee~

Why is that?
I understand the player cannot be punished by the league.
But In the court of public opinion ?
Obviously was a joke about 50 million and the surgery(Hope you recongnized it as a a joke)
As fans we don't have to forgive him for his part in this...To me he never should have taken any of those calls(his agent sure)
Simply tell the agent , we'll get back to them when I'm a FA

Tampering goes on in August, before the regular season hasn’t started yet?

Bullshit, troll.

Again, Brady doesn’t know who you are. Your sad defense of him is jus that, sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I understand the player cannot be punished by the league.
But In the court of public opinion ?
Obviously was a joke about 50 million and the surgery(Hope you recongnized it as a a joke)
As fans we don't have to forgive him for his part in this...To me he never should have taken any of those calls(his agent sure)
Simply tell the agent , we'll get back to them when I'm a FA
I've never seen a player ripped for tampering. Ever.

Perhaps because most players with a tad bit of character would not entertain any offers while under contract.... novel idea I know.

~Dee~
Sigh .. the very definition of tampering is talking to a player under contract.

Sigh .. the very definition of tampering is talking to a player under contract.
Duh and I’m say most players say Ill talk in a few months legally...... sigh..well those who have character !

~Dee~

Duh and I’m say most players say Ill talk in a few months legally...... sigh..well those who have character !

~Dee~
Tampering is rampant.

Tampering is rampant.
Give me some examples....k. Real ones when owners we're punished in the last 10 years. Brady is not totally honest it’s ok I’ll not losing any sleep over it I figured it out at least three years ago. Night!

~Dee~

Give me some examples....k. Real ones when owners we're punished in the last 10 years. Brady is not totally honest it’s ok I’ll not losing any sleep over it I figured it out at least three years ago. Night!

~Dee~
Wut? Tampering is tampering. No matter who in the org is doing it. That doesn't reflect on Brady, it reflects on the Dolphins which is why they were punished severely.

Give me one example of tampering where fans ripped/blamed the player?

Wut? Tampering is tampering. No matter who in the org is doing it. That doesn't reflect on Brady, it reflects on the Dolphins which is why they were punished severely.

Give me one example of tampering where fans ripped/blamed the player?
Then Brady should never entertained the idea....You said it’s rampant prove it give me all the tampering charges in the last 10 years and no moving the goal post.

~Dee~

Then Brady should never entertained the idea....You said it’s rampant prove it give me all the tampering charges in the last 10 years and no moving the goal post.

~Dee~
All players do. They are not at fault if they do hence why the club is punished. The league understands from a player standpoint they are trying to get the best deal possible. That is why only the club is punished.

Tampering violations happen every year but when I say it is rampant, it's that teams do it all the time but don't get caught. This is why so many are making fun of the Fins for getting caught.

Back