Brady was close to joining Fins ownership

All players do. They are not at fault if they do hence why the club is punished. The league understands from a player standpoint they are trying to get the best deal possible. That is why only the club is punished.

Tampering violations happen every year but when I say it is rampant, it's that teams do it all the time but don't get caught. This is why so many are making fun of the Fins for getting caught.
“All players do.”
Yeah you can’t provide any substantial evidence. The other thing that you love to Ignore is that Brady was apparently communicating with the dolphins all season long. That’s why it’s so fucking despicable.

Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady made a bit of a stir by missing practice on Friday for personal reasons. The stir can officially end. Brady is back.

Joey Knight of the Tampa Bay Times has posted video evidence of Brady at practice.
Brady had missed two practices, and he hadn’t been on the field since news emerged of the fact that the Dolphins tampered with him extensively, from 2019 through 2022. Brady has yet to conduct a press conference since the NFL announced its findings, so he hasn’t been asked about the issue.

Wild guess — the questions he gets from the media covering the Bucs will be far different in tone and content than the questions he’d currently endure from the Boston media.

Although Brady did nothing wrong (per the rules) by being tampered with, the timing and extent of the discussions go far beyond simply taking a phone call and politely declining to pursue the
Brady had missed two practices, and he hadn’t been on the field since news emerged of the fact that the Dolphins tampered with him extensively, from 2019 through 2022. Brady has yet to conduct a press conference since the NFL announced its findings, so he hasn’t been asked about the issue.

Wild guess — the questions he gets from the media covering the Bucs will be far different in tone and content than the questions he’d currently endure from the Boston media.

Although Brady did nothing wrong (per the rules) by being tampered with, the timing and extent of the discussions go far beyond simply taking a phone call and politely declining to pursue .

I'm sure his absence and the report had nothing to do with each other....
Guy gets skeezier by the day !

All players do. They are not at fault if they do hence why the club is punished. The league understands from a player standpoint they are trying to get the best deal possible. That is why only the club is punished.

Tampering violations happen every year but when I say it is rampant, it's that teams do it all the time but don't get caught. This is why so many are making fun of the Fins for getting caught.

You do realize of course that tampering requires 2 parties, no? Not just an attempt but an actual conversation which here Brady had more than just a small part of, clear and in fact.

You do realize of course that tampering requires 2 parties, no? Not just an attempt but an actual conversation which here Brady had more than just a small part of, clear and in fact.
He's been doing it for 4 fucking years. Of course, lots of the Tampa people, being native Floridians, are too fucking dumb to realize they've been fleeced by this creep. The Pink Hats can make all the excuses they want for him. It's bullshit. He doesn't give 2 fucks about us as NE fans, he doesn't give 1 fuck about the TB fans. Nothing matters to him except for him.

Why wouldn't Brady take that call? He was set to be a FA at season's end. I doubt the Fins were the only team to contact him prior to FA.

Why wouldn't Brady take that call? He was set to be a FA at season's end. I doubt the Fins were the only team to contact him prior to FA.

How about maybe, just maybe we its against the rules he agreed to play by. Ethical treason is what he commited to himself, the team and the league.

Good, solid, ethical character he is, huh?

How about maybe, just maybe we its against the rules he agreed to play by. Ethical treason is what he commited to himself, the team and the league.

Good, solid, ethical character he is, huh?
It was not against rules at all. The Fins were punished for contacting him.

I'm busy at the moment. I'll let someone else handle explaining ethics and morals.

I'm busy at the moment. I'll let someone else handle explaining ethics and morals.
LOL. Stop with the ethics and morals. You guys love to try to play that card with Brady to somehow smear him when he did nothing wrong at all. Bill gave him a dummy 2 year deal. What was he supposed to do when the Fins came calling? Tell them, let's talk in March? You guys refuse to live in the real world. Tampering happens ALL the time. Only the teams are ever punished but all of a sudden bitter Pats fans want to rake Brady over the coals. So predictable.

LOL. Stop with the ethics and morals. You guys love to try to play that card with Brady to somehow smear him when he did nothing wrong at all. Bill gave him a dummy 2 year deal. What was he supposed to do when the Fins came calling? Tell them, let's talk in March? You guys refuse to live in the real world. Tampering happens ALL the time. Only the teams are ever punished but all of a sudden bitter Pats fans want to rake Brady over the coals. So predictable.

Are you fucking kidding me? 🤣

Brady is being called out nationally , by many, many outlets and respected NFL analysts.

Yeah, it’s only Patriot fans, you troll. Even the Brady lovers on WEEI and 98.5 admit that Brady is in the wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It was not against rules at all. The Fins were punished for contacting him

Your married, an old girlfriend calls you, she's a sexual beast....
Why don't you take that call????
Your under contract(married)
You wait till the divorce , Then get freaky

Your married, an old girlfriend calls you, she's a sexual beast....
Why don't you take that call????
Your under contract(married)
You wait till the divorce , Then get freaky
Ridiculous analogy. Brady was set to become a FA. If you knew your marriage was ending in 6 months you absolutely take that call.

Brady didn’t leave in August btw. He was just listening to options and your naive if you only think the Fins talked to him.

Back