Brady was close to joining Fins ownership

Ridiculous analogy. Brady was set to become a FA. If you knew your marriage was ending in 6 months you absolutely take that call.

Brady didn’t leave in August btw. He was just listening to options and your naive if you only think the Fins talked to him.
Ide appreciate it If you don't call me naive again.....
I apologized to you privately for your head up his ass joke,
I'm lots of things naive is not one of them
If you want a war of words ....Bring It

Ridiculous analogy. Brady was set to become a FA. If you knew your marriage was ending in 6 months you absolutely take that call.

Brady didn’t leave in August btw. He was just listening to options and your naive if you only think the Fins talked to him.

You would?

Good to know.

Wow.

That's not necessarily true but I understand some people do things different. Not even 6 months after.

That's not necessarily true but I understand some people do things different. Not even 6 months after.
That’s why it’s a poor analogy. Work life is not the same as personal life.

Ide appreciate it If you don't call me naive again.....
I apologized to you privately for your head up his ass joke,
I'm lots of things naive is not one of them
If you want a war of words ....Bring It
I didn’t actually call you naive. I said it would be naive to think Brady didn’t talk to other teams. You agree, right?

I didn’t actually call you naive. I said it would be naive to think Brady didn’t talk to other teams. You agree, right?

Are you purposely being obtuse? HE WAS UNDER CONTRACT. He was due to play the entire 2019 season. There are rules in place to STOP teams from talking to any player in a situation like that.

Brady was 100% wrong to have even taken that call. He knows it, you know it. All he had to do was wait until the 2019 season was over, wait until he made his decision to leave and was no longer a Patriot. and then he has months to make a decision, talk to teams etc. It's not a difficult concept Mazz.......

You’re an absolute buffoon if you think that this doesn’t make him a duplicitous scumbag.

He didn’t even try developing a rapport with his new WRs because he knew he was gone .

Only an insane Brady ass kisser thinks that not being focused on his actual job is acceptable.

Again, you’re not Brady’s knight errant. Literally no one here agrees with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Are you purposely being obtuse? HE WAS UNDER CONTRACT. He was due to play the entire 2019 season. There are rules in place to STOP teams from talking to any player in a situation like that.

Brady was 100% wrong to have even taken that call. He knows it, you know it. All he had to do was wait until the 2019 season was over, wait until he made his decision to leave and was no longer a Patriot. and then he has months to make a decision, talk to teams etc. It's not a difficult concept Mazz.......
The fault was the Fins hence the punishment for them. If you want to play the moral card for Brady then that is fine. But he was due to be a FA at season's end. That is pretty much how it works in the NFL. The big stars get tampered with.

It's interesting though, I have never seen anyone here ever chastise a player for being tampered with .... hmmmmmm

Some of us clearly disagree. Some feel they are right, others feel they are.

If all people are doing is going round and round in circles insulting each other and nothing new being added, the thread might have served its purpose in letting people talk about it.

Insults and digs does not add to this in anyway.

The fault was the Fins hence the punishment for them. If you want to play the moral card for Brady then that is fine. But he was due to be a FA at season's end. That is pretty much how it works in the NFL. The big stars get tampered with.

It's interesting though, I have never seen anyone here ever chastise a player for being tampered with .... hmmmmmm
Show us some instances of Patriot players or signees tampered with.

Hmmm…

last time i think was woody making a dumb comment about revis. everyone knew he was a mercenary so...🤷‍♀️

Wait till he retires.....besides the TV work he'll be on every commercial he can get his hands on, multiple other documentaries about his life and god knows what else. He will be everywhere.
The best is going to be when he actually has nothing to do with the Dolphins after he retires.

I'd give him credit for the epic troll, but I'm not convinced he planned all this. :coffee:

Wait till he retires.....besides the TV work he'll be on every commercial he can get his hands on, multiple other documentaries about his life and god knows what else. He will be everywhere.
Use to be a good thing.

Another team has been accused of tampering with Brady. Let's see if the NFL investigates this one.

We knew other teams were involved and tampering with Brady while he was still under contract with the Patriots. One of those was thought to be the Raiders and now it's official.

Dana White, the UFC Pres. who lives in Vegas, said openly on ESPN last night that he had the deal done for Brady and Gronk to go to the Raiders in Las Vegas before Tampa made an offer.
"At the last minute, Gruden blew up the deal." Gronk was right there on TV and said "That's exactly what happened." Then he said he's glad they went to Tampa. "It worked out for the best." Gronk asked White to tell the story.

View: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1561172723363205120

Last edited:
Back