Brady wears tiny hat: DJ Gallo says we're doomed.

I think the hat looks fantastic with the black leather accessory he's holding.

But seriously, this man could cut a hole in a burlap sack and stick his head through it, and there isn't a person that I know of that wouldn't think he was the ultimate male. Tom Brady Freakin Rocks!
Connor Barwin says hello, you unfaithful tramp!

But seriously, this man could cut a hole in a burlap sack and stick his head through it, and there isn't a person that I know of that wouldn't think he was the ultimate male.

Which head we talkin' about here?

Hey, I could always stand a few fashion tips.

At first I was like "What's with the brown shoes and the black shirt?"

Then I noticed that the shoes were the perfect counterpoint to the Sinatra hat with the turned-up brim and realized that I am just not in his league fashion-wise or any other-wise.

Brady for the win. He is so money.

You damn right about that.

Annihilus wishes he could get away with wearing hats like that :(

The end is near. Make your time.

(btw, I don't think Gallo is meant to be taken seriously)

1. If the tabloids were following him around in 1998-99, they would've seen some freaking hilarious outfits. This doesn't surprise me and people who think it has anything to do with his football career are kidding themselves.

2. Personally, I was fond of this look for headwear. The wholesome "nun" look. The tabloids would dig that. ROFL

Headwear? Oh I had to take my eyes from his chest to notice that.

Hey, I could always stand a few fashion tips.

At first I was like "What's with the brown shoes and the black shirt?"

Then I noticed that the shoes were the perfect counterpoint to the Sinatra hat with the turned-up brim and realized that I am just not in his league fashion-wise or any other-wise.

Brady for the win. He is so money.

Ok, dude, if you say it works.....I still don't get it.

For the record I prefer to dog Tommy's lack-o-fashion sense to the slapping that was going on in teh other thread.

WTF with the "tiny hat"??? When I read the article I thought Disco Daddy DJ Gallo spotted Tommy Boy wearing something like this:

CBS_HIMYM_320_CLIP3.jpg

or this:

P1000287_082.jpg

1021672165_5bf7cbdaf4.jpg

or:

2880341499_451a6afb86.jpg

Back