Branch takes a 2011 pay cut

jayShomp

Reaction score
Not resigning Moss + Branch paycut = WW will be signed

Does anyone think that Branch is going to be a major factor in this offense?

I feel like Tate and Hernandez are going to be the major gainers of the Moss trade.

Does anyone think that Branch is going to be a major factor in this offense?

I feel like Tate and Hernandez are going to be the major gainers of the Moss trade.

I think the biggest impact we'll see from Branch will be in the playoffs. Though Branch will have his fair share of clutch plays along the way.

I think the biggest impact we'll see from Branch will be in the playoffs. Though Branch will have his fair share of clutch plays along the way.

I hope it isn't THAT long before we see big impact from him. I feel like it will be pretty instantaneous if it is going to be at all..meaning within three weeks.

I'd wait on WW till the end of the year. It hasn't been a full year since his knee injury. he has played a mere 5 games and has been held back in all of them. Let him play the year out, remain healthy and then discuss a contract.

I hope it isn't THAT long before we see big impact from him. I feel like it will be pretty instantaneous if it is going to be at all..meaning within three weeks.
Biggest being the key word. Like 21 catches in 2 SB's big.

I don't know what your expectations are though, the balls going to be spread around to a lot of talented receivers like Dwight said.

I'd wait on WW till the end of the year. It hasn't been a full year since his knee injury. he has played a mere 5 games and has been held back in all of them. Let him play the year out, remain healthy and then discuss a contract.

Not.

If not for a HOF QB and coach this cat is the face of the franchise. The pure embodiement of the Patriot way.

Sign him.

Not.

If not for a HOF QB and coach this cat is the face of the franchise. The pure embodiement of the Patriot way.

Sign him.

Agreed. His play coming back from the injury shows AGAIN what he is made of. If ANYONE has earned a contract it is Wes.

Agreed. His play coming back from the injury shows AGAIN what he is made of. If ANYONE has earned a contract it is Wes.
You are both wrong. Contract are not based on past performance. Which I agree that Wes' has been spectacular. They are based on future performance. To give him a fat contract with an equally fat signing bonus before he can prove he's overcome his injury and can play at the pre-injury level is crazy talk.

Back