Breaking down the offense

Oh, I forgot, you can't be critical of the team without fanboys crying.
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Jones doesn’t suck. He going to be a starter in the NFL for probably ten plus years barring injury.
That said, he’s never gonna be a top ten or even 12 QB. He’s gonna have to have guys around him who can elevate the offense and allow him to be efficient. He’s gonna need a good defense and run game so he’s not put in situations where he’s got to press. He’s gonna have to have a good coordinator.
It’s unreal that in this day in the NFL they have no offensive coordinator. It’d be like Eisenhower fighting WW2 without Patten and Bradley. It comes down to BB’s ego, and it’s just the latest of many instances where it’s hurt the team.
It’s gonna be a long season. The talent and coaching simply are not in place to allow for a correction on offense.

LULZ.
Still don’t know why a DB12 fan still posts here. You hate the Patriots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jones doesn’t suck. He going to be a starter in the NFL for probably ten plus years barring injury.
That said, he’s never gonna be a top ten or even 12 QB. He’s gonna have to have guys around him who can elevate the offense and allow him to be efficient. He’s gonna need a good defense and run game so he’s not put in situations where he’s got to press. He’s gonna have to have a good coordinator.

It’s unreal that in this day in the NFL they have no offensive coordinator. It’d be like Eisenhower fighting WW2 without Patten and Bradley. It comes down to BB’s ego, and it’s just the latest of many instances where it’s hurt the team.
It’s gonna be a long season. The talent and coaching simply are not in place to allow for a correction on offense.

Kraft: Say Bill, you know about my new stadium endzone construction project?
BB: (snort) Yeah, I seen the cranes, big cement trucks & shit
Kraft: Well, this cost a bunch to do, you see
BB: (hocks loogie) So?
Kraft: Do you think you might be good enough to save me some $$ somewhere?
BB: Like where??
Kraft: Well you know that you are a genius w/ the Football side of our organization
BB: Yeah, I know, imma wizz-banger
Kraft: Any ideas?
BB: Yeah (farts), I'll get Patricia and Judge back. They worked here awhile ago under me, did good, got hired away made MEGA $$ being HC's so they set for life.
Imma bring 'em back, pay them bupkus, give 'em titles that no one understands WTF they do and make 'em run the O while I scowl on the sidelines
Kraft: Sounds good!!
BB: The best part is where I'll have Matt holdin' a playsheet lookin' thing while movin' his lips....then when the O series is over - now get this - I have Joe go sit next to Mac lookin' like he's esplainin' stuff to him on the bench......the TV guys and especially Volin and Shaughnessey won't know whether to shit or wind their watches

Kraft: Well you know that you are a genius w/ the Football side of our organization
BB: Yeah (farts), I'll get Patricia and Judge back. They worked here awhile ago under me, did good, got hired away made MEGA $$ being HC's so they set for life.
Imma bring 'em back, pay them bupkus, give 'em titles that no one understands WTF they do and make 'em run the O while I scowl on the sidelines
BB: The best part is where I'll have Matt holdin' a playsheet lookin' thing while movin' his lips....then when the O series is over - now get this - I have Joe go sit next to Mac lookin' like he's esplainin' stuff to him on the bench......the TV guys and especially Volin and Shaughnessey won't know whether to shit or wind their watches
You still got it, for sure RG! :banana::banana::banana:

The narrative that Kraft and Belichick are being cheap by not paying Judge or Patricia as coordinators is just beyond dumb. Belichick is doing them both huge favors by handling it this way.

@rivshark86 @Mazz22 @DropKickFlutie Can you figure out why?

The narrative that Kraft and Belichick are being cheap by not paying Judge or Patricia as coordinators is just beyond dumb. Belichick is doing them both huge favors by handling it this way.

Judge gets $5M/year from the Giants for 2022, 2023 and 2024.
Patricia gets $5M/year from the Lions for 2022 then his contract runs out.

Both are getting HC money AND get more tutelage and experience from BB. Double win for each of them

Judge gets $5M/year from the Giants for 2022, 2023 and 2024.
Patricia gets $5M/year from the Lions for 2022 then his contract runs out.

Both are getting HC money AND get more tutelage and experience from BB. Double win for each of them

Dammit Chev! I knew you knew.

I wanted one of the haterz to figure it out*. LOL.

*admit it :coffee:

I have no issue with their pay/titles, my issue is with Bill hiring them in the first place to run the offense.

Brilliant

I have no issue with their pay/titles, my issue is with Bill hiring them in the first place to run the offense.
And largely this is what the season is going to come down to. It hasn't looked good and Mac hasn't looked like the same QB as last year. I mean the roster isn't vastly different, so at the very least it's going to be interesting to see if Bill's gamble pays off or not.

And largely this is what the season is going to come down to. It hasn't looked good and Mac hasn't looked like the same QB as last year. I mean the roster isn't vastly different, so at the very least it's going to be interesting to see if Bill's gamble pays off or not.
These next two games should tell us a lot.

What’s different? MAC doesn’t look like the same quarterback on the road for two games as he did against Jacksonville at home in a 50-10 ass whooping. Jax was 3-14 last year.

Not to change the subject to actual football talk but still seeing routes that don't look right to me.

Like this one at 1:15, nice throw and catch but are Meyers and Henry supposed to be within 2 yards of each other on a 10 yard pass?

View: https://youtu.be/Ro5ZCRAkTgs?t=77

Or this one at 2:05 that Bourne caught. Looked good enough watching it live but watching the replay he took his man right into Agholor who would have been WIDE OPEN. All 3 of the WRs on that side are bunched together really and Bourne was the least open guy of all of them, there was no one around Jonnu. Can people that actually know Xs and Os tell me if that's really by design? Seems like it would severely limit Mac's options. It is encouraging though to see Aggie and Jonnu getting that wide open even if it's just one play.

View: https://youtu.be/Ro5ZCRAkTgs?t=124

Last edited:
Back