Breaking down the offense

Maybe Kraft can trade a #1 for him and dump Belichick?

Two number ones and a 3rd to start the bidding. Don't forget that the man that will make Miami forget Don Shula has a pretty good
sense of humor, can relate to his players and IS UNDEFEATED FOR HIS CAREER.

Man, we missed the boat.

I have no issue with their pay/titles, my issue is with Bill hiring them in the first place to run the offense.
Ok, with McD gone, and all the other coaches he took with him, just who should BB have gotten to run the offense?

Ok, with McD gone, and all the other coaches he took with him, just who should BB have gotten to run the offense?
I wanted him to hire Joe Brady. But really any coach with good offense experience would have been better than Patricia and Judge.

What’s different? MAC doesn’t look like the same quarterback on the road for two games as he did against Jacksonville at home in a 50-10 ass whooping. Jax was 3-14 last year.
So what are you saying exactly, are you saying that Mac looks just as comfortable in the pocket and in control of the offense as he did throughout last season? As for the Jags game, do you get that the Steelers aren't going to end up being much better this year than the Jags last year. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

It’s because this roster is awful.
Yep. 4 seasons now of mediocrity. And within that time frame, two seasons where the Pats had to punt on the offseason due to cap issues.

Per Evan Lazar, Mav likes working from shotgun. And he expects more RPOs like Mac ran at Alabama.

Which means there will be fewer play action passes from the QB working from under center. I'm going to miss those plays. Typically big plays.

Per Evan Lazar, Mav likes working from shotgun. And he expects more RPOs like Mac ran at Alabama.

Which means there will be fewer play action passes from the QB working from under center. I'm going to miss those plays. Typically big plays.
Probably the right move if that is where Mac feels most comfortable. But I am not sure how great the O is going to be from that position given the run game is the strength.

I mean, that's the ultimate reason for the outside zone run, right? Run it out of the shotgun.

So what are you saying exactly, are you saying that Mac looks just as comfortable in the pocket and in control of the offense as he did throughout last season? As for the Jags game, do you get that the Steelers aren't going to end up being much better this year than the Jags last year. Not sure what point you're trying to make.
Mac isn't comfortable because McD left and FattyMatty doesn't have the experience for the OC position. Hopefully they all sync up asap though. Also, I think Mac has been playing with pain.

Back