Breaking News - JD Drew....

jayShomp

Reaction score
....just dove for a ball, and they're losing 9-0 to boot.

He still annoys me though

He will be put on the disabled list until his contract is up.

Then he will travel to asia where he will meet a warrior/mystic which will teach him 'the way of healing'.

He will then travel to africa,where he will meet a 'spirit guide' that will teach him to find peace,even in discord.

He will then climb the higest mountain and approach the 'cave of baseball' where he will meet the true master of his salvation.

Boras will tell him to 'Just speak the words coming out of my mouth'
and I'll get you even more money regardless of you being "Damaged Goods":banghead:

kaplerftl.gif

Is that Kapler?

Nice try, I think he needs a seeing eye dogROFL

Hey just wondering if you all give 100% effort 100% of the time when you do your job

Hey just wondering if you all give 100% effort 100% of the time when you do your job
If I got paid millions of dollars a year to play Risk (A game I love to play) in front of people you can bet your ass I'd be giving 100% effort 100% of the time.

yeah, sure kid, whatever

I started Juicing so maybe my production will go up...it is part of a company policy recently implemented. all my co-workers are doing it so I need to keep up.....teh clients told me they will love me still

Give me $10 million a year and I guarantee I'll dive for a ball more than once every 3 years

How many home runs did he have last night?:shrug:

Back