Breaking news: NoRespect, Pookie to be traded to Chiefs Planet!

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Reported by Annihilus for PatriotsPlanet news. 04/01/04

Just in from PatriotsPlanet.com radio, a blockbuster trade has been reported between PatriotsPlanet.com and ChiefsPlanet.com trades no less than four major players for these two significant websites.

Bob Damned Dole & Phobia (Chief's Planet administrators)

for

NoRespect & Pookie (Patriot's Planet moderators).

Logistics are fairly straightforward for the three residents of Texas, but it is uncertain at this time if NoRespect will be relocated to the state where 'everything is bigger'.

While it is true that Bob Damned Dole & Phobia are on top of their games, some feel that their upside is limited, and many feel they have reached their potential.

NoRespect has what some feel to be some of the best barbs in the business, but others warn that he can often be caustic and brutal to newcomers. In this reporters opionion, that's all part of life on message boards.

Pookie, with his 'angry boy' icon also has potential upside, - he comes across easy going and affable, but has a sly side that can blindside you if you're not careful.

Also mentioned in an unrelated rumor was the possible acquisition of Hawg73 by Coltsfreaks.com, but this has been vigurously denied by both websites.

And you thought the draft was going to be straightforward this year? Think again and readjust your boards.

See below for shots of two of the ChiefsPlanet admins in their current home.

hmm3grin2orange.gif
biglaugh.gif
xxrotflmao.gif
laugh2.gif
lol2.gif

Good stuff :thumb:

Nice! Very good work. Maybe you should post that on chiefsplanet.com.

Annihilus said:
Reported by Annihilus for PatriotsPlanet news. 04/01/04

Bob Damned Dole & Phobia (Chief's Planet administrators)

for

NoRespect & Pookie (Patriot's Planet moderators).

Logistics are fairly straightforward for the three residents of Texas, but it is uncertain at this time if NoRespect will be relocated to the state where 'everything is bigger'.

While it is true that Bob Damned Dole & Phobia are on top of their games, some feel that their upside is limited, and many feel they have reached their potential.

NoRespect has what some feel to be some of the best barbs in the business, but others warn that he can often be caustic and brutal to newcomers. In this reporters opionion, that's all part of life on message boards.

Pookie, with his 'angry boy' icon also has potential upside, - he comes across easy going and affable, but has a sly side that can blindside you if you're not careful.

Also mentioned in an unrelated rumor was the possible acquisition of Hawg73 by Coltsfreaks.com, but this has been vigurously denied by both websites.

That is very funny. :thumb: I think ChiefsPlanet is getting a sweatheart deal if I do say so myself. ;) Remember, this is not about the money, its about the team....and that team is Green Bay.

If we meet the Chiefs in the playoffs next year then they will rue the day they didn't try harder to obtain me.

And I absolutely refuse to be traded to Coltsfreaks and would rather retire from the internet. Of course if the mods get paid over there then I would be willing to listen to reason.

A mods gotta eat.

Good stuff Annihilus, I got a good laugh out of it.

As a poster with the kind of upside that I have, I'm utterly underpaid at my position.

I did, D_I_D did, want to continue my career here at patriots planet, but I feel that I've been lied to by Hawg, Pookie, NR, alice, and all of the administrators. It's not about money, its about respect. I can't continue to post for an organization that doesn't respect me.

I demand a trade.

And seeing as how I am already in the the Lone Star State, I think we can all connect the dots, here.

Oedipus Tex said:
As a poster with the kind of upside that I have, I'm utterly underpaid at my position.

I did, D_I_D did, want to continue my career here at patriots planet, but I feel that I've been lied to by Hawg, Pookie, NR, alice, and all of the administrators. It's not about money, its about respect. I can't continue to post for an organization that doesn't respect me.

I demand a trade.

And seeing as how I am already in the the Lone Star State, I think we can all connect the dots, here.

Sorry Tex. We've put the Franchise Tag on you!
:thwak:

FallingAlice said:
Hawg73, Pookie and NoRespect all had good years last year.

All are under contract here throughout next season.

That is all I have to say.

-- FA

LMAO!!!! I love you guys;)

FallingAlice said:
Hawg73, Pookie and NoRespect all had good years last year.

All are under contract here throughout next season.

That is all I have to say.

-- FA
But you expect them to play under their current contracts?

That's a slap in the face!

SNR_Chief58 said:
But you expect them to play under their current contracts?

That's a slap in the face!

I was told I would be the highest paid moderator in all of...football message boards. It was a lie.

FallingAlice said:
I don't personally negotiate contracts.

I have the utmost respect for NoRespect.

This isn't about the money. As long as I get my money, I am willing to continue our negotiations. To put it another way, let's not let all this glorious money come between us. This is about respect. As long as my money is there, I will always be about winning and putting the team first.

Trade Pookie to the Dolphins. They already suck. They won't even notice

Back