Bring On The Bills!

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
No, no, I'm not gonna get all crazy and claim victory before the fact this time. But a huge game for Buffalo coming on Monday night, where the Bills always seem to fall apart. Still, slightly different Bills team than in Week 2. Defense is still allowing big plays but pressuring QB's better and keeping teams out of the end zone better the last few weeks.

From a Bills fan angle, I hope Rex/Thurman don't go all blitz crazy, but canstill pressure Brady, and with Edleman out, personally, it's Amendola I fear the most. That little bastard just makes clutch plays when they're needed the most. I expect Gronk will make some big plays as usual and LaFell isn't a slouch.

Bills Running game is going to have to have a solid day, if for no other reason, than to keep Brady off the field and wear the NE defense down as much as possible.

Hopefully Rex is better at clock management than Coughlin is......

If the Pats can get back some of the Olinemen, Brady's life will become much easier. Getting Collins back on defense will be huge.

The Buffalo offense just doesn't scare me. The Buffalo defensive front can cause issue if the OL remains patchwork.

Have you guys fixed the electronics and headset issues in Foxboro yet?? :)

IMO, the loss of Edelman helps the Bills, but the Pats are a true "next man up" team. Not a big drop off in talent between Julian and LaFell or the next guy after that. Why? Because the Pats rely on quick, timed intermediate routes. Brady has 6 days to get on the same page with WR 3 and 4.

I'd like to take a couple of days to see who is still standing and ready to play before discussing this game.

IMO, the loss of Edelman helps the Bills, but the Pats are a true "next man up" team. Not a big drop off in talent between Julian and LaFell or the next guy after that. Why? Because the Pats rely on quick, timed intermediate routes. Brady has 6 days to get on the same page with WR 3 and 4.
Oh yeah! Now instead of the other team hearing the Pats game radio broadcast they hear the Pats coaches radio chatter from the last game against them. That way they think they are getting listening in on the pats live calls. BB and Ernie on the other hand get the opposing teams live feed. It's a really sweet setup. Too bad half of it will be wasted on the Bills since apparently they don't believe in putting charged batteries in their headsets. Hopefully it will be enough to squeak by the Bully Bills.

Whats the status of our wounded O-Line? Any hope of someone returning to the trenches? If not Rexyboy won't need to bring a blitzkrieg to preassure Brady.

I'm a bit worried Brady will need a bit more time when we have some injured recievers lacking. He needs to trust his recievers witch those quick releases.

Oh yeah! Now instead of the other team hearing the Pats game radio broadcast they hear the Pats coaches radio chatter from the last game against them. That way they think they are getting listening in on the pats live calls. BB and Ernie on the other hand get the opposing teams live feed. It's a really sweet setup. Too bad half of it will be wasted on the Bills since apparently they don't believe in putting charged batteries in their headsets. Hopefully it will be enough to squeak by the Bully Bills.
As funny as it sounds, I hope Rex does review our last game vs. the Pats 24 hours a day for a week...if for no other reason that to learn how NOT to defend Brady. That was a shitshow.

Whats the status of our wounded O-Line? Any hope of someone returning to the trenches? If not Rexyboy won't need to bring a blitzkrieg to preassure Brady.

I'm a bit worried Brady will need a bit more time when we have some injured recievers lacking. He needs to trust his recievers witch those quick releases.
We didn't bring many blitzes last time we played the Pats. I think Rex out thought himself and figured the Pats had rookie O-lineman so we can just rush four and still play off on the receivers. That didn't work out at all. The rookie O lineman played well and the receivers caught quick timing passes. No adjustments by Rex.

Absolutely, Rex will be hearing a Mozart Requiem and a piano concerto by Brahms. Tyrod will be getting some laid back raps and a little R&B to keep everyone nice and relaxed.

I hope Martin comes back from his injury. We really could use him in the slot. While Amendola & Lefell play on the outside. Will brady go pass heavy again against the bills .

We didn't bring many blitzes last time we played the Pats. I think Rex out thought himself and figured the Pats had rookie O-lineman so we can just rush four and still play off on the receivers. That didn't work out at all. The rookie O lineman played well and the receivers caught quick timing passes. No adjustments by Rex.

Yeah, but we didn't have guards and TEs and right tackle back then. Different story with our injuries now.

When doesn't Brady go pass heavy?

When he's running the ball. Haven't you heard he's becoming a beast with his feet? (No Rex pun intended.)

Rex gave the team four days off following Thursday's game. Hope that decision bites him in the backside.

I know they've spent a lot of time, making sure that the home equipment is working correctly. I'm not sure if they've gotten around to checking out the away side, as of yet.

I hope the Bills have been working on signalling in their plays.

:)

Back