bs thread

"Lighten up Francis" is a course of action. One that I obviously reserve the right to not do, but it is not a personal attack. Even "GO F@#$ Yourself", while dismissive and rude, is not a personal attack.

"I had fun once and it sucked" implies that I am incapable of having fun (or seeing the good in a situation) under any circumstances: a personal attack. It says my opinions are invalid, not because they don't have any basis, but because I am incapable of ever forming a different opinion under any circumstances.
I thought it was a light hearted joke and may be more understanding of individual posters intent since I have no life except on this wonderful home of misfits, psychopaths and antisocial varment, as you gather moss on your tumbling stones you will see not everyone is looking to insult others but playfully post.

If that doesn't happen then I suggest you get thicker skin because once we are in full blown training camp to preseason then games that you may be insulted a lot.

as someone stated it is a message board, and while we do not allow personal attacks, insulting each other is SOP for a testosterone fuel sport.

as someone stated it is a message board, and while we do not allow personal attacks, insulting each other is SOP for a testosterone fuel sport.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cAy4zULKFDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jesus F'in Christ, do we need to lock this damned thread down and start a new one?

Chevs and others are trying to post information relevant to the topic but they're getting overwhelmed by this idiocy. Time for everyone to grow up or take it to the AC Asylum.

"I had fun once and it sucked" implies that I am incapable of having fun (or seeing the good in a situation) under any circumstances: a personal attack.

Well gee, your responses in this thread sure proved otherwise, you seem like a ton of fun :coffee:

You can pretend it didn't happen, if you want.

I don't care that he used PEDs, that's my opinion about them, but there are people that do and it hurts his popularity.

In 2015 - he wasn't even the most popular Red Sox player:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/277491535/2015-NE-Sports-Survey-FINAL-pdf-Ppt#scribd

I like Ortiz, he's been a great, clutch player for a long time.

He's also a primadonna douchebag. That's why he'll never get the top popularity spot in this town, or even 2nd or 3rd.

But yeah, go baseball, even though no one really gives much of a shit anymore. :coffee:

In your humble opinion?

He doesn't need to initiate contact, a) and b) he can learn to make sure the refs see who does initiate contact.

In short, yeah, he's gotta play a little differently if he wants to avoid OPI calls. They're not going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things, so it's something I can live with - but he's not getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs, and that's not going to change.

There was this game, in Denver, last Sunday night.

No, it's well-documented.

But you can pretend he's not, if that's your thing. :coffee:

So, you got nothing but your less than humble opinion?

Again?

Sorry, this post is entirely rhetorical.

But, you knew that didn't you?:coffee:

He doesn't need to initiate contact, a) and b) he can learn to make sure the refs see who does initiate contact.

In short, yeah, he's gotta play a little differently if he wants to avoid OPI calls. They're not going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things, so it's something I can live with - but he's not getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs, and that's not going to change.

If you think that one call determined the outcome of the game , then you watched a different game than the one that took place in reality-land.

Chris Harper fields the punt clean, game over.

So which is it TommyD?

If you really believe that the OPI calls against Gronk, should they continue, will not have an impact on the "GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS", you TommyD are mistaken in my humble opinion.

So, you got nothing but your less than humble opinion?

Again?

Sorry, this post is entirely rhetorical.

But, you knew that didn't you?:coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yZI5z97cRIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's called a fact, chuckles.

Busting into a press conference that is not your own, to piss and moan because the official scorer ruled an error instead of an RBI is an incredibly douchey thing to do. Pretty much the definition of a primadonna douchebag baseball player.

Unless this is something that usually happens in your place of business.

http://deadspin.com/5828073/david-ortiz-wants-his-****ing-rbi

Cleveland won 7-3. THAT didn't matter, so long as Ortiz got his RBI. :coffee:

So which is it TommyD?

If you really believe that the OPI calls against Gronk, should they continue, will not have an impact on the "GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS", you TommyD are mistaken in my humble opinion.

I said the same thing in both posts.

I see you're on one of your witch hunts again, like the time I totally said Belichick should be fired (which didn't happen either).

Feel free to ignore my posts. :coffee:

I see you're on one of your witch hunts again, like the time I totally said Belichick should be fired (which didn't happen either).

Hehe. Witch hunt. Again. Coming from you, the most:

pre·ten·tious
prəˈten(t)SHəs/
adjective
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.
"a pretentious literary device"
synonyms: affected, ostentatious, showy;

person at the planet.... IMHO.

Stand up TommyD.

Stand up.......comedy is your future. Continue the Steven Wright gig you have going on here. You know, "I am always right damn you" and "the sock is behind the couch". It is ALL good.

Nope. Go back and read again.

You are not 0bama and I am not the liberal media. No free passes.:toast:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yZI5z97cRIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's called a fact, chuckles.

Busting into a press conference that is not your own, to piss and moan because the official scorer ruled an error instead of an RBI is an incredibly douchey thing to do. Pretty much the definition of a primadonna douchebag baseball player.

Unless this is something that usually happens in your place of business.

http://deadspin.com/5828073/david-ortiz-wants-his-****ing-rbi

Cleveland won 7-3. THAT didn't matter, so long as Ortiz got his RBI. :coffee:

The name is aloyouis. Don't call me names TommyD. Thank you.

The rest of the post is a hot mess of offensively defensive posting.

The man is beloved in Boston. YOU don't like him so YOU declare him a douchebag; not just in your opinion but you claim to speak for ALL because, after all, it isn't just your opinion.

Ya' see where I am going' here TommyD?

nope

haysus tittyfvcking keerist...my gronk pi beef thread has turned into a basebore thread?

ROFL

well done, gentlemen! :toast:

The name is aloyouis. Don't call me names TommyD. Thank you.

The rest of the post is a hot mess of offensively defensive posting.

The man is beloved in Boston. YOU don't like him so YOU declare him a douchebag; not just in your opinion but you claim to speak for ALL because, after all, it isn't just your opinion.

Ya' see where I am going' here TommyD?

I think Papi is a douce too......fwiw (probably nothing....but just saying)

Back