bs thread

I get this is the smack forum, but sometimes jumping on is just overkill.

Don't know if it's possible to be OT in the AA, but your avatar reminds of this picture of the South Pole:

spstationflags_dwight_bohnet.jpg

The pole is not really tall enough for anyone but a hobbit to dance around, but I suppose you could just sit on it ... and rotate.

Don't know if it's possible to be OT in the AA, but your avatar reminds of this picture of the South Pole:

spstationflags_dwight_bohnet.jpg

The pole is not really tall enough for anyone but a hobbit to dance around, but I suppose you could just sit on it ... and rotate.
when at either pole it is recommended that the only pole dancing be indoors.

use your imagination as to why..

a-christmas-story-pole.jpg

This message is hidden because imapig is on your ignore list.

simply not worth the risk of opening a thread with a pig photo bomb

Typical. The US flag is center. I wonder who is paying for all that?

It's blowing north. Do I get a prize?

I guess you can't post videos down here.

Ooooh ... that's a BINGO! :toast:

Not-so-trick question: what would a compass do there? I imagine it would point at magnetic south, which is a different place (usually). What if you were standing right over the top of magnetic south, though ... would the compass just keep spinning around?

Another thing I've wondered is what the sun looks like from the South Pole on (their) first day of summer, which is coming up next week (December 22nd). I think maybe the sun just "walks around" about 23.5 degrees (the planet's tilt angle) above the horizon without ever setting, and then starts spiraling down the next day. :huh:

Back