Bucs Secure Seed - Brady throws 43 Tds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dug up Craw's Twitter account; they have been spewing Belichick hate going back to 2018. It's funny, if you track their posting history, they were livid in early 2018 after the loss to the Eagles, shouting down every Patriots beat-writer, and even tagging the Patriots official account, demanding accountability for Belichick's poor defenses, roster assembly, so forth. Then, remarkably, silence in 2019 when they win the Super Bowl, only for the floodgates to open again in 2020 for obvious reasons.

I guess there is a threshold of tolerance for both elements here:

a.) Reasonableness/ability to evaluate facts rationally. We're all entitled to our opinions to a certain extent, but being absolutely adamant that Belichick is completely terrible at his job is so far from the truth that it's dealbreaker (for me, at least).
b.) Social manners and ability to communicate with others. This is probably more important. Even if your opinions are lousy/unfounded, if you're otherwise a decent person and treat others well, you're doing something right.

Getting one or the other right is usually enough. Missing the mark on both makes for some toxic posting.

I just dug up Craw's Twitter account; they have been spewing Belichick hate going back to 2018. It's funny, if you track their posting history, they were livid in early 2018 after the loss to the Eagles, shouting down every Patriots beat-writer, and even tagging the Patriots official account, demanding accountability for Belichick's poor defenses, roster assembly, so forth. Then, remarkably, silence in 2019 when they win the Super Bowl, only for the floodgates to open again in 2020 for obvious reasons.

I guess there is a threshold of tolerance for both elements here:

a.) Reasonableness/ability to evaluate facts rationally. We're all entitled to our opinions to a certain extent, but being absolutely adamant that Belichick is completely terrible at his job is so far from the truth that it's dealbreaker (for me, at least).
b.) Social manners and ability to communicate with others. This is probably more important. Even if your opinions are lousy/unfounded, if you're otherwise a decent person and treat others well, you're doing something right.

Getting one or the other right is usually enough. Missing the mark on both makes for some toxic posting.

Wow, what an absolute delight he must be IRL... That goth makeup is so cool, not... I hope that's not really him otherwise I see a lot of dates with his right hand in the future.

I'll start here because this is the biggest joke ever coming from the henchman of the well-known members bully crew. Who runs this place anyway? Because your membership engages in cyberbullying. It's despicable and shameful. And should not go unchecked.

As for digging through my Twitter account, have at it, it's public info, and despite your predictable embellishments, I'm consistent and honest with my opinions. You have zero tolerance for anything that doesn't fit into your very narrow view of what's right or acceptable.

Craw spent some time at PatsFans and didn't last long. Considering how challenging it is to get banned there, they had to work hard to do so. It was really bad. PatsFans has its "Team Bill" & "Team Tom" cliques, but Craw was pretty much universally considered persona non-grata over there, by everyone. I remember some folks speculating that they might be a Ravens fan.

As hard as it is to believe, Craw was more insufferable, hostile, and rude at PatsFans than they are here. They are either an extremely poorly socially adjusted Patriots fan who irrationally hates Belichick ... or a troll.
Pretty much everything you said here is a lie. I'm still a member, I don't post there currently, but that could change at some point. I don't get why you're so hyped up about it. I got along with several members there, not you apparently, whoever you are. No one ever accused me a being a Ravens fan either.

Wow, what an absolute delight he must be IRL... That goth makeup is so cool, not... I hope that's not really him otherwise I see a lot of dates with his right hand in the future.
Look at this. Making fun of someone's presumed appearance. That's just fucking rude, childish and uncalled for. You obviously have no sense of common decency. What if on the other end of your hate speak was a vulnerable and insecure person? Taking cheap shots at someone's appearance because you don't like their opinions on football. Pretty lame.

The picture isn't me but that hardly matters. Get a clue.

Whatever gave you the idea I can't stomach you? On the contrary, pounding you like a Salvation Army drum is fun!
The only pounding you're giving me is incessant personal attacks from the other side of a screen when you don't know squat about me. Talk about obsessed.

when someone says "so yay, go pats" dripping with sarcasm, they simply aren't a pats fan. i don't know how you found this place, though i suspect you were brought here by other bradyfans. either way, idgaf. not sure why you are here, but coming into someone's house and wiping your dick on the curtains isn't gonna lead to any type of productive discussion.
This is crude and juvenile. What's the median age here? 12? And the irony of preceding "lead to productive conversation" with "wiping your dick on the curtains." You're a true wordsmith.

Locking the thread.

Stop with the personal attacks and stuff from other sites. All that matters is what happens on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back